What's new

Iran science output 4th worldwide in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably it is too difficult for an individual who has strict regimented upbringing thus impairing his reasoning abilities but

On Internet everyone represents himself or herself.What Hillary Clinton says does not have any effect on my or anyone's views about Iran.

The question that Indians raise about Iran is because a lot their claims are based on dubious science and we do not have a brotherhood complex which would make us to suck upto them.

I would like our Iranian brothers to read this thread which I put about Indians which will assist you in understanding the Indian psyche and why they behave the way they do:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html

What is dubious science? lol

The one in which your countrymen claim that they could make missiles turn around and hit the operator or the one in which your fellow posters claimed that Iran has 11000 MRBM's while total number of MRBM'S in whole world is considered to be around 800.

These are preposterous claims and usually result in lot of post showing Iran in bad light.

Probably it is too difficult for an individual who has strict regimented upbringing thus impairing his reasoning abilities but

On Internet everyone represents himself or herself.What Hillary Clinton says does not have any effect on my or anyone's views about Iran.

The question that Indians raise about Iran is because a lot their claims are based on dubious science and we do not have a brotherhood complex which would make us to suck upto them.

if you look at last 4-5 months.Iranians are coming with different claims :P.
They develop every day a new military hardware.I never saw them or read in last few years but during sanctions :rofl:
every day a new discovery :rofl:

Actually,Their elite is depending on one thing only i.e oil and they know clearly what they have or not.
By generating Photoshopped images of missiles..nothing will be improved.Now look at this,They are on 4th position till 2018:rofl:
I think iranians have got access to aliens :P

:rofl:

It is when the jealousy blinds them to the truth of the world and the hysteria sets in your deep dreams. Read some Freud. They are bringing this from their childhood fantasies. You never know what really that slip of the tongue or that innocuous dream really means.

Actually I prefer Erickson and Piaget when it comes to psychoanalysis during childhood :lol:

Did you not vote against Iran at the UN under pressure from Americans??

india was justified, because just before a week or so of the vote, iran's ayatolla called all muslims to fight for liberation of kashmir from india.

I would like our Iranian brothers to read this thread which I put about Indians which will assist you in understanding the Indian psyche and why they behave the way they do:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html

Again generalising an Individual's view on a nation.You are truly a sheepel.Probably you were toilet trained too strictly during your anal stage making you oblivious to reason.

It is when the jealousy blinds them to the truth of the world and the hysteria sets in their deep dreams. Read some Freud. They are bringing this from their childhood fantasies. You never know what really that slip of the tongue or that innocuous dream really means.

We did in 1970's what Iran is doing today.There is no reason to be jealous.

Even If we consider your numbers and analysis as fine, you just need to convince yourself about how largely different a growth rate of 24% could be from a growth rate of 15%, we're talking about exponential growth here, so a 24% growth is wildly faster than a 16% growth rate. Comparing them in your way is pretty inaccurate.
You are mistaken. The misconception of the "growth rate" you talk about is not that it is "growing" in the case of Iran but is stagnating, whereas for India it is on the ascendancy. Which means effectively in 2011, the growth rate would have further dropped for Iran and increased for India. This by no way is denigrating the efforts of Iran. Mind you, Iran is the flag-bearer of science and tech. in the Islamic world, no doubt on that. All i am saying is that the claims in this writeup is vacuous. One point of concern here however. Given that the publication count of Iran is laudable, the patents they file annually is of concern. Source :: Patents By Country, State, and Year - All Patent Types. Can someone shed a light on this ?

The one in which your countrymen claim that they could make missiles turn around and hit the operator or the one in which your fellow posters claimed that Iran has 11000 MRBM's while total number of MRBM'S in whole world is considered to be around 800.

These are preposterous claims and usually result in lot of post showing Iran in bad light.

And you call claims as science? I don't understand what you're saying, I don't care though.

So you claim that you know the number of MRMB's in the world? Really?

if you look at last 4-5 months.Iranians are coming with different claims :P.
They develop every day a new military hardware.I never saw them or read in last few years but during sanctions :rofl:
every day a new discovery :rofl:

Actually,Their elite is depending on one thing only i.e oil and they know clearly what they have or not.
By generating Photoshopped images of missiles..nothing will be improved.Now look at this,They are on 4th position till 2018:rofl:
I think iranians have got access to aliens :P

:rofl:
My only post to one of these trolls : stop trolling, the fact that the country is sanctioned for 33 years and is surrounded by hundreds of american military bases it is a achievement that it can project its influence through the entire middle east and beyond. Iran has no shortage of brilliant scientists and engineers. Stop trolling on the internet and go back cleaning toilets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom