What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

With all due respect for Iran is it really so easy to abduct Iranian border guards by few terrorists..?? if it really is then their whole army is insufficient to free abducted guards inside from Pakistani borders..!!

that is not the scope of the 'historic debate' ..... :big_boss:

historic fact is Ghurids were ruling Tehran, Kabul and Delhi at the same time ....:angel:

Oh dear. The debate was never about that. You mentioned Iranians ruled Delhi and gave Ghurids as an example. Their origin was Afghan. Ethnically they were Turko-Afghans. They weren't Iranian in any way. It doesn't matter who all they ruled. You are bit thick my friend.

@farhan_9909 Kindly explain it to him , if you care.

Oh dear. The debate was never about that. You mentioned Iranians ruled Delhi and gave Ghurids as an example. Their origin was Afghan. Ethnically they were Turko-Afghans. They weren't Iranian in any way. It doesn't matter who all they ruled. You are bit thick my friend.

@farhan_9909 Kindly explain it to him , if you care.

Ghurids were Tajik, thus Persian.

+ I'm not even sure it will bring safety to people in S&B. It will make the situation worse.

Agreed friend, much worse. I can't see how pouring fuel on a fire makes things better.

With all due respect for Iran is it really so easy to abduct Iranian border guards by few terrorists..?? if it really is then their whole army is insufficient to free abducted guards inside from Pakistani borders..!!

Well if they know the location of their guards in Pakistan, than they must share intelligence with Mamnoon Hussain!
No need to communicate via media, and issue ir-responsible statements, which will surely bring them shame in the end.

Ghurids were Tajik, thus Persian.

There is considerable debate about their ethnic origin. The ruler of Delhi under the Ghurids i.e Qutb ud din aibak anyway was a Turk. Anyway , Persians or Turks, they were Afghans , not Iranians.

Pakistani members who are planning to nuke Tehran:

Please also offer your suggestion to solve the situation peacefully, chest thumping only is not going to solve anything.

And those who say we should try diplomacy. While we were working on diplomacy, Iran lost 20 of its border guards, not mentioning all those ones who were killed by Rigi thugs. So diplomacy seems not to be working, just like it isn't working with TTP and Pakistani government insists on talking to them while they are killing more and more innocent Pakistani citizens.

If Pakistan's army can't or is not willing to take actions against them, it's in benefit of both Pakistan and Iran to let Iranians do a brief cross border operation, if they succeed, it will also benefit Pakistan which gets rid of a terrorist group on its soil very easily.

It's too childish to sit and do nothing and threaten that we will nuke you if you take action. Please understand the situation and don't act super patriotic.

Last edited:
I don't know why indians are so happy about this news. Bus kisi Tarah kuch ho jaye pakistan ko :rofl:. Iranians still have brain. It will be sorted out soon inshAllah by Diplomatic way.

There is considerable debate about their ethnic origin. Anyway , Persians or Turks, they were Afghans.

Are you really that stupid, or are you just trolling? There is no such thing as 'Afghan'. Its an artificial term, and not even an ethnicity. Contemporary studies point out to their Persian origins. And Afghans are Iranians, linguistically. They are part of the Iranian people, at least most of them.

If we Keep our house in order, nothing would happened. If whole world is pointing finger at us and calling our country a major source of terrorism, then how Pakistani govt would resolve this notion.....for example more then 25 percent of Karachi is under Taliban control .......Our agencies need to stop using terrorism as regional deterrence against our own neighbor . We can change the friends , but can't change the neighbor ....
We wrote hundreds of line with chest thumping , but its reality kidnappers took Iran armed force guard inside Pakistani territory , what is the solution of this problem ? . May be other nations don't think like us Pakistani, they care about their national and don't let their people dog food and close their eyes.....like Taliban killed many Pakistanis and destroy our economy , our economy is dragging. Our leader still talk about peace with these religious thugs, even they killed another 23 FCs few days ago.....

Last edited:
Afghanistan is a new country?

The Afghan named was first coined more than 2000 years back.Pashtuns were back than known as Afghan.The region west to the indus was known as afghanistan always.

Ahmed Shah Abdali ....???

The term 'new country' is used for Afghanistan, when it came into being as a 'unified state', not as a 'region' where some Pushtooon tribes were living

Yes. Very clearly so.

The threat of disintegration comes not just from without but also within.
Give your nation another decade, the trend in Pakistan is unmistakable and Pakistan Army is not the Institution which can change this, other institutions of Pakistan can...but will they.

You guys have been saying that since 1948. It's getting old now. The state will be fine and has been through much worse before. Whether you like it or not it we Pakistan will still be there, as it is.

By the way what happened to the 2015 predictions i.e. the disintegration of the Pakistan state?

The concept of sovereignty has become a joke for the state of Pakistan. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom