What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

yara Afghanistan itself a new country ..... was part of Iranian Empire .... & Nadir Shah was not just raid .... he returned for a reason ....

BTW you don't learn Histiory in school or from text book ...... :angel:

All countries are new that way. Nationhood itself is a modern concept. Afghanistan has not always been part of an Iranian empire. You are getting it all wrong. And yes Nadir's invasion of Delhi was just a raid and a loot. Nothing more.

funny indians.

pashtuns are also iranic people does it mean they should also merge with iran?

About topic@

While i believe Pakistan should reply with more firepower if they try to do so.

But the fact is if we look at the ground realities than we are to be blamed.They do have the point.Why is pakistan soil used against iran?

We do cooperate with them if you remember our DC and one more official got Kidnape in Pak-Iran border region while returning from Iran after having meeting with Irani officials .... this sort of immature reactions does not suit to a politician ... Iranians must realised it a trap which will not serve the purpose of Iran or Pakistan ....

This will ruin our relation with Pakistan.in return this will bring safety to our people in Sistan and Baluchestan province as well.fair deal I must say.

Ruining relations with a neighbour whose people have lived there for thousands of years and will do so forever. Further isolating you from the Islamic world and more so the rest of the world. That is a fair deal? Not sure about that my Iranian friend.

There seems to be clear Frustration on Iran's side after recent Visits of Saudi and other gulf states officials...They are messing in many Muslim Nations and supporting mass massacres of Sunni's in Syria and other countries so they should exclude other possibilities and think over what they are doing in other countries...

Ruining relations with a neighbour whose people have lived there for thousands of years and will do so forever. Further isolating you from the Islamic world and more so the rest of the world. That is a fair deal? Not sure about that my Iranian friend.
+ I'm not even sure it will bring safety to people in S&B. It will make the situation worse.

But the point is that it is hard to do that to India because of the economic and military capability of India along with democracy
please correct me if i am wrong
are you hinting that Pakistan's military (in particular) is incapable of maintaining Pakistan's territorial integrity?

And if history will repeat itself then PAkistan will become Hindu and Buddhist again and return to the Dharmic fold. Good then :cheers:

i said history repeat itself not that same actor will play the same role always ..... :whistle:

Ofcourse not. My point was that while you are right in that if ethnicity is a pretext to carve out different states then India would have to look inwards.

But the point is that it is hard to do that to India because of the economic and military capability of India along with democracy.

You never know i am not even implying that Pakistan would have to do anything directly of that sort. But if each ethnic group in your country especially those who are marginalised start demanding autonomy, as in there are already groups in various states of your country asking for that, and if it does become an organsied war against the state then who knows what might happen. Too many of such movements won't be successfully even brushed under the carpet and obviously they don't suddenly destroy a country but erode her from within gradually.

This would be the stupidest thing Tehran ever does. Not that they would, it is just a tactic to wake up Islamabad. Unfortunately I think their guards are probably already dead.

They are trying to manipulate Pakistan and pressurize us since they know we are in a critical shitty state so they want to cash the situation...Next time we arrest Iranian Trained terrorist's we need to send the message in the same Tone...

please correct me if i am wrong
are you hinting that Pakistan's military (in particular) is incapable of maintaining Pakistan's territorial integrity?
Yes. Very clearly so.

The threat of disintegration comes not just from without but also within.
Give your nation another decade, the trend in Pakistan is unmistakable and Pakistan Army is not the Institution which can change this, other institutions of Pakistan can...but will they.

All countries are new that way. Nationhood itself is a modern concept. Afghanistan has not always been part of an Iranian empire. You are getting it all wrong. And yes Nadir's invasion of Delhi was just a raid and a loot. Nothing more.

that is not the scope of the 'historic debate' ..... :big_boss:

historic fact is Ghurids were ruling Tehran, Kabul and Delhi at the same time ....:angel:

Iran needs to watch it's words. This is not diplomacy nor politics. This is a knee jerk reaction with no thought of the retribution awarded by Pakistan to Iran. Militarily they are not a match to us.

But then again they are not wrong in their grievances. Although this is not the right way to raise an issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom