What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

I don't know why indians are so happy about this news. Bus kisi Tarah kuch ho jaye pakistan ko :rofl:. Iranians still have brain. It will be sorted out soon inshAllah by Diplomatic way.
Pakistan ko bahut kuch ho raha hai from within .... and we would wish you continue the diplomatic way to treat the threat as well.

Are you really that stupid, or are you just trolling? There is no such thing as 'Afghan'. Its an artificial term, and not even an ethnicity. Contemporary studies point out to their Persian origins. And Afghans are Iranians, linguistically. They are part of the Iranian people, at least most of them.

You are behaving like a complete idiot right now.

So a Turk like Nadir Shah born in Iran becomes an Iranian but a Persian(let's assume) born in Afghanistan is still Iranian. Do you see the dichotomy ? Want to claim everything under the sun ? Not happening.

Secondly there is , as I said considerable debate about the ethnic origins of the Ghurids. Nothing is sure as yet.

Thirdly , under the Ghurids it was Qutb-ud-Din Aibak, a Turk and his Turkish slave army that was installed in Delhi. So they were still Turks with origins in Afghanistan and Central Asia.

Qutb-ud-Din Aibak

Qutb-ud-din Aibak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Qutb-ud-din Aibak (Arabic: قطب الدين أيبك‎, Persian: قطب الدین ایبک‎; lit. "Axis of the Faith") was a Turkic king of Northwest India who ruled from his capital in Delhi where he built the Qutub Minar and the Quwwat Al Islam mosque.[1] He was of Turkic descent from central Asia, the first Sultan of Delhi and founder of the Ghulam dynasty (Mamluk Sultanate) of India. He ruled for only four years, from 12 June[2] 1206 to 1210 AD. He died while playingpolo in Lahore.[3]

The Ghurids never directly ruled India anyway.

Ghurids got that name because they were from Ghor , a place in the heart of modern Afghanistan.

800px-Ghor_in_Afghanistan.svg.png

Last edited:
irani source dude. These westerners and pakistani sources r not credible. When press TV reports that Iran requests pakistan our dawn news report it as ''iran slams pakistan''

Our media r getting 50 million dollars as AIDE from US since 2008 through carry-luger bill. So they will only report in a way that will serve their masters and same goes to western sources.

A pakistani citizen wants an Iranian source to confirm what Pakistani source is saying.. Kind of ironic.. :)

You are behaving like a complete idiot right now.

So a Turk like Nadir Shah born in Iran becomes an Iranian but a Persian(let's assume) born in Afghanistan is still Iranian. Do you see the dichotomy ? Want to claim everything under the sun ? Not happening.

Secondly there is , as I said considerable debate about the ethnic origins of the Ghurids. Nothing is sure as yet.

Is Napoleon considered to be French in despite being of Corsican descent? Yes, he is. The same counts for Nader. Moreover, most Afghans are as well. It doesn't matter if the Ghurids were Tajik (Persian) or Pashtun, they were Iranians anyway.

Pakistani members who are planning to nuke Tehran:

Please also offer your suggestion to solve the situation peacefully, chest thumping only is not going to solve anything.

And those who say we should try diplomacy. While we were working on diplomacy, Iran lost 20 of its border guards, not mentioning all those ones who were killed by Rigi thugs. So diplomacy seems not to be working, just like it isn't working with TTP and Pakistani government insists on talking to them while they are killing more and more innocent Pakistani citizens.

If Pakistan's army can't or is not willing to take actions against them, it's in benefit of both Pakistan and Iran to let Iranians do a brief cross border operation, if they succeed, it will also benefit Pakistan which gets rid of a terrorist groups on its soil very easily.

It's too childish to sit and do nothing and threaten that we will nuke you if you take action. Please understand the situation and don't act super patriotic.
Lately , on some of insecure and unguarded areas were allowed to Iranian forces to enter and eliminate insurgents. Because Pakistani armed forces and govt has not enough financial resources to secure every inch. Plus some invisible forces are working to fail Pak-Iran gas project, which is need of Pakistani economic revival . Pakistan has already 1300 miles of porous border along Afghanistan , which no nation can secured.
To establish peace in South Asia first need is, peaceful Afghanistan. Which is home of insurgency all around the world and also Pak-Afghan border agencies.

Are you really that stupid, or are you just trolling? There is no such thing as 'Afghan'. Its an artificial term, and not even an ethnicity. Contemporary studies point out to their Persian origins. And Afghans are Iranians, linguistically. They are part of the Iranian people, at least most of them.

Tell an Afghan he is a Persian and see what happen though. :laugh:

Pakistan ko bahut kuch ho raha hai from within .... and we would wish you continue the diplomatic way to treat the threat as well.
Oh damn I will. you don't need to worry about Pakistan Sanorita within.

Ghurids were Tajik, thus Persian.

Tajiks and persian?

they are farsi speaking people of iranian origin.They are not ethnic persian.

About ghurid.they used persian language under their empire.They were from Ghor and the whole region was pashtun dominated.

new sources claim that they were pashtuns but persianized aka persian speaker.

Their was no single persian who ruled over south asia.But i can mention you many Hindu/buddhist emperors that had parts of iran under them

Lately , on some of insecure and unguarded areas were allowed to Iranian forces to enter and eliminate insurgents. Because Pakistani armed forces and govt has not enough financial resources to secure every inch. Plus some invisible forces are working to fail Pak-Iran gas project, which is need of Pakistani economy revival .
That's the wise decision to do. We also understand Pakistan's problems and it will be a win-win situation.

It's not violating Pakistan's sovereignty by any means if Pakistan itself allows the operation. It would be even better if Pakistan and Iran launched a joint operation together in Baluchestan.

My classmate is an Tajik from Afghanistan and he gets angered if I call him an Afghan. My other friend as well.

Exactly bro because Afghan is the term Pashtuns call themselves. The A in Pakistan stands for Afghan, Afghanistan was ruled mostly by Pashtuns so it became Afghanistan. Tajiks, Uzbeks and others in Afghanistan hence hate the name.

That's the wise decision to do. We also understand Pakistan's problems and it will be a win-win situation.

It's not violating Pakistan's sovereignty by any means if Pakistan itself allows the operation. It would be even better if Pakistan and Iran launched a joint operation together in Baluchestan.

A joint op with attacks from both sides on a stronghold would be best but I doubt the terrorists didn't already kill your guards.

Back
Top Bottom