What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

Is Napoleon considered to be French in despite being of Corsican descent? Yes, he is. The same counts for Nader. Moreover, most Afghans are as well. It doesn't matter if the Ghurids were Tajik (Persian) or Pashtun, they were Iranians anyway.

Or Iranians are Afghans?

We have the oldest Persian civilization and your language decents from Dari. 8-)

Or, Africans are rulling the world, because after all, all humans are from Africa?

So please stop, while the game is still good.

Tajiks and persian?

The same. Tajiks was used by Turks for Persians.

they are farsi speaking people of iranian origin.They are not ethnic persian.

Persian speaking Iranians are pretty much Persians. No difference.

new sources claim that they were pashtuns but persianized aka persian speaker.

No, new sources claim that they were Persian:

''Instead, the consensus in modern scholarship (incl. Morgenstierne, Bosworth, Dupree, Gibb, Ghirshman, Longworth Dames and others) holds that the dynasty was most likely of Tajik origin. Bosworth further points out that the actual name of the Ghurid family, Āl-e Šansab (Persianized: Šansabānī), is the Arabic pronunciation of the originally Middle Persian name Wišnasp, hinting at a (Sasanian) Persian origin.''

Their was no single persian who ruled over south asia.But i can mention you many Hindu/buddhist emperors that had parts of iran under them

No significant part of Iran was ever part of Hindus or Buddhist. In the meanwhile, the Persian empire pretty much ruled whole Pakistan and parts of Western India:

PersianEmpire03.jpg

Oh dear. The debate was never about that. You mentioned Iranians ruled Delhi and gave Ghurids as an example. Their origin was Afghan. Ethnically they were Turko-Afghans. They weren't Iranian in any way. It doesn't matter who all they ruled. You are bit thick my friend.

@farhan_9909 Kindly explain it to him , if you care.

it was not me who initiated this debate ....you forgot your first post in this thread ..... :azn:

BTW fat is better term to be used .... :lol:

I don't know why Pashtuns are put as iranian people when we have nothing in common with iranian.

Kurds and pashtuns doesnt even speak Persian langauge.They are physically different than persian.They have a complete seperate cultural from persian.But they are still regarded as iranian.

Though a pashtun feel insulted if he's called as iranian

You guys have been saying that since 1948. It's getting old now. The state will be fine and has been through much worse before. Whether you like it or not it we Pakistan will still be there, as it is.

By the way what happened to the 2015 predictions i.e. the disintegration of the Pakistan state?
On an average how many Pakistanis pray for the dead Pakistanis on this very forum everyday? Can you even realize what exactly is happening in your own country? forget the minorities .. what do you have to say about terrorists pulling out Shias from the bus and shooting them dead. Do we Indians really have to do anything other than to wait and see how things are going to play out.

Pakistani members who are planning to nuke Tehran:

Please also offer your suggestion to solve the situation peacefully, chest thumping only is not going to solve anything.

And those who say we should try diplomacy. While we were working on diplomacy, Iran lost 20 of its border guards, not mentioning all those ones who were killed by Rigi thugs. So diplomacy seems not to be working, just like it isn't working with TTP and Pakistani government insists on talking to them while they are killing more and more innocent Pakistani citizens.

If Pakistan's army can't or is not willing to take actions against them, it's in benefit of both Pakistan and Iran to let Iranians do a brief cross border operation, if they succeed, it will also benefit Pakistan which gets rid of a terrorist groups on its soil very easily.

It's too childish to sit and do nothing and threaten that we will nuke you if you take action. Please understand the situation and don't act super patriotic.

Let them play nuke nuke.....

@ Topic: Pakistan should help Iran in rescuing their border guards but Iran should also keep in mind the geography of Baluchistan - it's 45% of Pakistan with less than 5% population, so it's not easy to find out in which cave they are hiding? are they in Pakistan or in Afghanistan? So - it's not that Iranian forces have their address and they will and bang, problem solved. Infect any unilateral action will increase Iran's problem. So, a joint effort is needed to eradicate these insurgents. Iran should use her influence over Afghanistan and assist Pakistan to eliminate Pakistan centric insurgents and Pakistan should help Iran to eliminate Iran centric insurgents.

A joint op with attacks from both sides on a stronghold would be best but I doubt the terrorists didn't already kill your guards.

They released a footage from them yesterday. They are trying to swap them with some of their members in Iranian prisons, but Iran won't do it, because if they like it, they will launch attacks every once in a while to get hostages release some terrorists.

Exactly bro because Afghan is the term Pashtuns call themselves. The A in Pakistan stands for Afghan, Afghanistan was ruled mostly by Pashtuns so it became Afghanistan. Tajiks, Uzbeks and others in Afghanistan hence hate the name.

Therefore, most Tajiks consider themselves to be Persian.

The iranian gov barking over her weight once again, last time their rambos tried to take a joy ride into Pakistan they were detained, questioned and then kicked back over the border. Its just the timing, the GOP and the army are busy with TTP, and the iranians trying to act tough.

Is Napoleon considered to be French in despite being of Corsican descent? Yes, he is. The same counts for Nader. Moreover, most Afghans are as well. It doesn't matter if the Ghurids were Tajik (Persian) or Pashtun, they were Iranians anyway.

Nader was indeed an Iranian Turk. But Ghurids were certainly not Iranian.

They were either Tajiks or Turks from Afghanistan. I am sure the people of Afghanistan , the lands from where the Ghurids originate would agree.

Nader was indeed an Iranian Turk. But Ghurids were certainly not Iranian.

They were either Tajiks or Turks from Afghanistan. I am sure the people of Afghanistan , the lands from where the Ghurids originate would agree.

You are truly ignorant. Tajiks are Iranians. What did they teach you in temporary school?

I never saw a Tajik who thinks that he is Persian they only say they are related to you

I never saw a Tajik who didn't claim he wasn't Persian. Go ask them yourself. They are one of the most fanatical Persians online.

Tajikam Portal - Home

The iranian gov barking over her weight once again, last time their rambos tried to take a joy ride into Pakistan they were detained, questioned and then kicked back over the border. Its just the timing, the GOP and the army are busy with TTP, and the iranians trying to act tough.

How come you've been able to capture Iranian forces (which is the first time I'm hearing about) in Pakistan but can't get few insurgent terrorists? You are actually insulting yourself by this post.

@Surenas @nick_indian @farhan_9909 and others.

Take the historical lessons to another thread please, you are ruining it

Back
Top Bottom