What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

I think it is Iran's right to demand that their soldiers be rescued, especially if those kidnaped soldiers are being kept on Pakistani soil. It think both the Governments should get their act together and talk to each other privately to resolve this issue.

Pakistan's forces are stretched thin right now fighting the terrorist forces which BTW are funded by Indians. Instead of Publicly threatning and posturing , the Iranians would be more successful if they sit down privately and plan the attack on these terrorists together as a Joint Force.

There is no reason for Brotherly Nations to make this a Public debate.
Yes.like in 1970s we should have a joint force there so no terrorist will dare to attack and safety will be held as well.

By the way, what you suggest is actually issued by the Iranian side and right now there are Iranian diplomats in Islam abad discussing this option.this is a win-win option:tup:

The region of Balochistan in Pakistan is a Iranic speaking region and the Baloch are also Iranic people. It only became a part of Pakistan thanks to British occupation. Just saying :whistle:

You are back to TROLLING again. Jut cannot help it , Can you ?

i think Pakistan need to play some politics here ...

Do not say anything to these Iranian people and if they enter Pakistan, send some JF17s to take them out and engage with Iranian air force and take them down...

This way all arab nations will JF17s and we will get some sales as it will be classified as tested in battle field as well .. :)
exactly right even our disillusioned brothers of diamond heart will join in the fight as well

Iran regime is irresponsible, and we all know it. Anything is expected from them!
No wonder they have actually said it, in past they have already sent soldiers, which were returned after appology.

Pakistan lacks attack helis to guard north west borders, and it is being exploited by the grand anti Pakistan alliance.

Without cover of attack helis, Pakistan soldiers are sitting ducks in voids of Baluchistan.

I thought Pakistan has around 500 helis>>> According to the military ranks reports which were posted twice in PDF...
Anyways i think Pakistan has to do something about those 5 soilders... At least show Iran the sign of taking efforts to release them.. that would stop the heat for awhile... Start negotiating with terrorists man...

Yes.like in 1970s we should have a joint force there so no terrorist will dare to attack and safety will be held as well.

By the way, what you suggest is actually issued by the Iranian side and right now there are Iranian diplomats in Islam abad discussing this option.this is a win-win option:tup:

I agree with you 100%, Brother, The fault is with Pakistani side, because we are overwhelmed by the terrorists and have not been as responsive as we should be.

I can totally understand Iran's Frustration in this matter. I agree that we should have a JOINT ACTION against the terrorist who are BTW enemy of both the countries.

Last edited:
Iran is just unhappy with growing Pak Saudi Defence Cooperation

Which they need to understand that unlike any other middle eastern country Pakistan is the only example which maintained comparatively balanced relations with both countries in past .... and strong relation of Pakistan to both countries could benefit 'all of us' .... Iran should hold her horses and avoid to close all the doors for any future development.

Apparently the only country who doesn't want to send their forces in the badlands of Pakistan is Pakistan itself. Grow a pair guys .. for how long you want to roll over and take it up !!!!
Kill them if you can ... or don't crib about when others want to do it.

Delhi Sultunate was Afghan in origin my friend. The Ghurids were from Afghanistan. Also, Thanks for proving my point. As pointed out earlier Nadir Shah's was just a raid on Delhi, not rule.

Get enrolled in a different school, preferably the one @fARHAN9909 went to.

yara Afghanistan itself a new country ..... was part of Iranian Empire .... & Nadir Shah was not just raid .... he returned for a reason ....

BTW you don't learn Histiory in school or from text book ...... :angel:

Last edited:
If we start reshaping borders on such ethnic basis then i wonder what would become of India. Just saying.
There is no 'we'.
India is the biggest, baddest country in the region.
We get to do things to other nations that they can not do in turn to India. Example - we have Junagadh, Hyderabad and Kashmir. Ideally if we keep Kashmir then Pakistan deserved Hyderabad and Junagadh.
And if we kept Hyderabad and Junagadh then Kashmir by reason and law should have gone to Pakistan.

This is real politik.

Iranians keep saying the Baloch terrorists are funded by the Arabs.

If true, It's interesting that the Arabs are trying to poke Iran like this.

yara Afghanistan itself a new country ..... was part of Iranian Empire .... & Nadir Shah was not just raid .... he returned for a reason ....

Afghanistan is a new country?

The Afghan named was first coined more than 2000 years back.Pashtuns were back than known as Afghan.The region west to the indus was known as afghanistan always.

There is no 'we'.
India is the biggest, baddest country in the region.
We get to do things to other nations that they can not do in turn to India. Example - we have Junagadh, Hyderabad and Kashmir. Ideally if we keep Kashmir then Pakistan deserved Hyderabad and Junagadh.
And if we kept Hyderabad and Junagadh then Kashmir by reason and law should have gone to Pakistan.

This is real politik.

Did you even read the comment?? I did't mean "we" as in Pakistan but the supposition that if Pakistan or any other country can be justifiably reshaped under the pretext of ethnicity then Indians have to look at their own backyard and imagine how many new states might and would emerge out of India. Not every debate is about proving whose the mighter one in the case of India and Pakistan.

Did you even read the comment?? I did't mean "we" as in Pakistan but the supposition that if Pakistan or any other country can be justifiably reshaped under the pretext of ethnicity then Indians have to look at their own backyard and imagine how many new states might and would emerge out of India. Not every debate is about proving whose the mighter one in the case of India and Pakistan.
Ofcourse not. My point was that while you are right in that if ethnicity is a pretext to carve out different states then India would have to look inwards.

But the point is that it is hard to do that to India because of the economic and military capability of India along with democracy.

Back
Top Bottom