What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

Was Nadir Shah an Iranina??? :what:

Nadir was a Turkmen from Iran. Anyway , he was a raider/looter and not a ruler. His raid on Delhi does not qualify as rule.

Delhi Sultanate rule was Turko-Afghan and the Mughals were Turko-Mongols from Uzbekistan. Anyway that's besides the point of the thread.

As I said , it was smash and burn raid, a loot. Not really rule. You have to stay for a substantial amount of time for it to be considered rule.

Nadir was a Turkmen from Iran. Anyway , he was a raider/looter and not a ruler. His raid on Delhi does not qualify as rule.

And Barack Obama is Kenyan, Indonesian, Hawaiian, American, etc... your point being?
The country he ruled was Persia. He was born in Khorasan province of Persian Empire.

And Barack Obama is Kenyan, Indonesian, Hawaiian, American, etc... your point being?
The country he ruled was Persia. He was born in Khorasan province of Persian Empire.

I just mentioned his ethnicity as a by the way observation. Btw, he was Turk ruling a majority Persian population. His empire was the Afsharid empire , not the Persian empire.

The main point was that just because an Iranian army raided/looted Delhi once in the past does not mean they ruled it as the Pakistani guy mentioned. That's twisting history.

I just mentioned his ethnicity as a by the way observation.

The main point was that just because an Iranian army raided/looted Delhi once in the past does not mean they ruled it as the Pakistani guy mentioned.

I'm sorry, but your reasoning is wrong, we do consider whoever that was born within our borders an Iranian (and whoever passes his Iranian genes outside our borders as well), therefore Nader was as Iranian as Cyrus was.
And please don't drag us into your troll wars with Pakistanis.

Thank you, and I have nothing else to say to you.

Instead of talking about how you wish to nuke Tehran, ask your government to secure it's own territory from terrorists.otherwise our army will do it itself.

By the way we have no enmity with Pakistan and her people and all we want is brotherly friendship if possible.

We want to have our soldiers rescued!

I think it is Iran's right to demand that their soldiers be rescued, especially if those kidnaped soldiers are being kept on Pakistani soil. It think both the Governments should get their act together and talk to each other privately to resolve this issue.

Pakistan's forces are stretched thin right now fighting the terrorist forces which BTW are funded by Indians. Instead of Publicly threatning and posturing , the Iranians would be more successful if they sit down privately and plan the attack on these terrorists together as a Joint Force.

There is no reason for Brotherly Nations to make this a Public debate.

Well the Islamic ruler over india were either from present day afghanistan or central asia.

I believe their was no ruler from present day Iran.Infact iran itself was under turkish invasion and arab invasion

I'm sorry, but your reasoning is wrong, we do consider whoever that was born within our borders an Iranian (and whoever passes his Iranian genes outside our borders as well), therefore Nader was as Iranian as Cyrus was.
And please don't drag us into your troll wars with Pakistanis.

Thank you, and I have nothing else to say to you.

He was Iranian. I don't deny that. I just stated certain facts about his ethnicity. I don't know what you are getting so worked up about.

I was not dragging anybody anywhere before that Pakistani guy and surprisingly Surenas starting claiming Iranian "rule" over Delhi.

Well the Islamic ruler over india were either from present day afghanistan or central asia.

I believe their was no ruler from present day Iran.In fact iran itself was under turkish invasion and arab invasion

Finally, A Pakistani who is being taught the correct History. You must have graduated from a very good school. Instead of Central Asia one can also say Uzbekistan , since the Mughals were from there.

Anyway, enough deviation from the main topic.

No need. I know my city's history.

in addition to what @Surenas posted read the following

Qutb-ud-din Aibak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Delhi Sultanate: A Political and Military History : The Delhi Sultanate: A Political and Military History - Peter Jackson - Google Books
Ghurids1200.png

Ghurid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
===============================================================

Iran should go ahead with this plan. The timing is perfect.

Pakistan army has never won any war. And what they are doing in WoT is not hidden from anyone. They failed miserably. Yeah, thats right. They failed. They could not finish the terrorism nor the terrorists. (Sometimes I feel why Pakistan government pays them lol)

Iranians will get an easy walk infront of this kind of "force".

And while Iran is at it, Iran should also steal Pak nukes. The nukes are being transported in some vans there lol

@WebMaster @Aeronaut ..... your coaching and guidance is required .... :angel:

Last edited:
They might be iranian people but not persian.

Iranian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heck there are close to 200million iranian people.Many time more than the total population of iran.

and most of them are living in different countries.

Out of 50million pashtuns.70% of them are in pakistan.it means Pakistan should claim all the historic afghanistan kingdoms for its own?

Moderniranianlanguagesmap.jpg

The biggest mistake they will ever make by entering in Pakistani soil , this should be handled in a less aggressive way we are two brotherly nations should keep it that way.
have our Afghan brothers ever cared about our sovereignty?
we are free for all anyway. with the imminent Khalafat coming soon our country will get calls from Zimbabwe , Botswana, Ghana , Burma, Korea , Klingon Empire, Monaco, India, Bhutan and Chilli .

when we dont have control on our won people and our own territory then why should we fart with anger over such "warnings". Iranian wont come this time but eventually they might do and there is nothing we can do. we got Democracy and we are sucking on it

Delhi Sultunate was Afghan in origin my friend. The Ghurids were from Afghanistan. Also, Thanks for proving my point. As pointed out earlier Nadir Shah's was just a raid on Delhi, not rule.

Get enrolled in a different school, preferably the one @fARHAN9909 went to.

Back
Top Bottom