What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

Wrong pakistan and those who are ethnic majority are Arab lovers and some of them have daughters married and stored in Arab harems .

They are allies of Arabs, Iran knows who is its allies are and those are people who it shares culture heritage and blood with.

The voting showed us whose pakistan it really is.

Right , the whole world is your enemy as you the the Righteous Saints , who have never done anything wrong , have never fueled Ethnic clashes in Pakistan , you do not support groups in Afghanistan, neither you have any role in Syria.

Please cut you BS . you are neither saints , nor are you shoes as clean as you think they are .

Right , the whole world is your enemy as you the the Righteous Saints , who have never done anything wrong , have never fueled Ethnic clashes in Pakistan , you do not support groups in Afghanistan, neither you have any role in Syria.

Please cut you BS . you are neither saints , nor are you shoes as clean as you think they are .

Yours are, reflect for a few minutes and look back from Bangladesh to Afghanistan to ethnic cleansing here in the land of pure?.

@ghilzai

Reset your flags, you haven't been here for long, they've disappeared with the software upgrade we did. :)

believe me a secure Pakistan is every Iranian's wish.but sth needs to be done.

Iran's welfare is ours too. We just don't like the emotional hoo haa. Its a matter for the states to deal with, they need to work behind the doors, not coming out to make outlandish statements.

Yours are, reflect for a few minutes and look back from Bangladesh to Afghanistan to ethnic cleansing here in the land of pure?.
Right talk about something you have no idea about and something that is not related to the topic instead of focusing on the point , Remind me again are we talking about Pakistan, Bangladesh or Pakistan, Iran ?

Our Land our problem , we can do whatever we want , neither you have any right not any business to stick your leg in here .

Right talk about something you have no idea about and something that is not related to the topic instead of focusing on the point , Remind me again are we talking about Pakistan, Bangladesh or Pakistan, Iran ?

Our Land our problem , we can do whatever we want , neither you have any right not any business to stick your leg in here .

@ghilzai @F.O.X

Okay time out.... no further arguments on this.

let me ask you a question: is this the first time? if no what was your government actions after the previous attack?
by the way i know the Pakistan's people are the first victim of these groups but doing nothing is not a good option.

like what you government do? allowing terrorist groups to enter your soil.
Don't pretend to be smart man look and think like this way , if you cannot stop them entering on your soil how do we ? you batter know we are busy handling the enemies in our west and east , it is your problem you should enhance your boarder security instead of these type of silly comments , we dont you see you guys enemy so care to elaborate

Don't pretend to be smart man look and think like this way , if you cannot stop them entering on your soil how do we ? you batter know we are busy handling the enemies in our west and east , it is your problem you should enhance your boarder security instead of these type of silly comments , we dont you see you guys enemy so care to elaborate
are you familiar with geography of this area? its impossible to track down their movement. but their main base is in Pakistan's soil and they are using the border for hit and run.
there was a similar problem in Iran-Turkey border. we had a limited Cooperation but still results were satisfying for both countries.

@Serpentine

I don't think this is the right approach to deal with this situation. Iran's demands are legit, but it needs to function like a state does.
Pakistani authorities need to secure the safe release of these prisoners and Iran has to understand that. Any such adventure will lead to an armed confrontation no one wants.

I don't think Iran needs any further troubles in southeast, so you are right. But actually I think it's the fifth time that Iran is asking Pakistan to do something about jaish al adl in Baluchestan. Of course if Pakistan's army take action, there wouldn't be any need for action from Iran and we are not planning to ruin our relations with Pakistan, that would benefit the terrorists mostly.

And I also think if Pakistan's army can't take actions for any reason, be it political, economical or strategical, it's fair to allow Iran do a very brief cross border operation in Pakistan. Either way, it's up to Pak gov to allow any such operation. A joint raid on terrorists from both Iran and Pak armies would be even better, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

Last edited:
I don't think Iran needs any further troubles in southeast, so you are right. But actually I think it's the fifth time I think that Iran is asking Pakistan to do something about jaish al adl in Baluchestan. Of course if Pakistan's army take action, there wouldn't be any need for actions from Iran and we are not planning to ruin our relations with Pakistan, that would benefit the terrorists mostly.

And I also think if Pakistan's army can't take actions for any reason, be it political, economical or strategical, I think it's fair to allow Iran do a very brief cross border operation in Pakistan. Either way, it's up to Pak gov to allow any such operation. A joint raid on terrorists from both Iran and Pak armies would be even better, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

We indeed have failed Iran's expectations. I hope that the security climate will greatly improve once the Yankeez go home. We need a joint counter terrorism task force to carry out pre planned coordinated attack against these monsters. If they harm Iran they harm us, if they harm us, they harm Iran.

TEHRAN: Tehran's interior minister has warned Pakistan that Iranian forces may enter Pakistani and Afghan territory to released border guards seized by a rebel group.

Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli's remarks on state TV come a week after the little-known Jaish al-Adlposted photos on Twitter of five men it claims are border guards it seized near Pakistan.

He said Iran had asked Pakistan to treat the case "strongly and seriously" or allow Iran to secure the remote region "deep on Afghanistan and Pakistan soil."

"Otherwise we do consider it our own right to intervene and create a new security sphere for our safety," he said.

Source : Iran says may send forces into Pak territory - The Times of India

This matter needs to be handled with cool head and it will be handled so. What Iranian minister said is just a tactis to put pressure on GOP, so that Pak tries its best to rescue those soldiers.

BTW does Iran have any border disputes with Pakistan?

We indeed have failed Iran's expectations. I hope that the security climate will greatly improve once the Yankeez go home. We need a joint counter terrorism task force to carry out pre planned coordinated attack against these monsters. If they harm Iran they harm us, if they harm us, they harm Iran.

There no foreign troops on or around the border between Iran and Pakistan to affect the "security climate" directly or indirectly, so even now the security for that border is up to Iran and Pakistan only.

Back
Top Bottom