What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

this is a propoanda news real news is not like this,here it is
1604372_626458084087309_1029142438_n.jpg

it

Now Iranians need to calm down, if they wish to go to wars with Arabs I will be the first one to stand shoulder to shoulder with them but to send forces to pakistan is a foolish dream.

We don't really want to do what the Hotakis did to Iran so don't push us.

so you are waiting for santa claus !?.

We will do our best to release those captured and punish those responsible but we will not be intimidated or threatened.

If war is what you want then we will not turn it down as war is in our blood, let there be once again a battle between rustam and efrasiyab but this time efrasiabs will come on top.

Right .. the best move for Iran is to only threaten the only ally it has in region that actually can do something for her ... Great Move

We will do our best to release those captured and punish those responsible but we will not be intimidated or threatened.

If war is what you want then we will not turn it down as war is in our blood, let there be once again a battle between rustam and efrasiyab but this time efrasiabs will come on top.
Hahahaha....punish those responsible. ....you are so funny....lol...I cant stop laughing. ....hahahaha

who is talking about war?!! all we ask from you is securing your border.is that too much?
and if you cant do that let us to do.we asked the same thing when terrorists killed our 14 soldiers.
ps: no need for efrasiabs, 250 soldiers will do.

who is talking about war?!! all we ask from you is securing your border.is that too much?
and if you cant do that let us to do.we asked the same thing when terrorists killed our 14 soldiers.
ps: no need for efrasiabs, 250 soldiers will do.

Your media needs to get a grip, we dont want war or escalation I personally look to you guys as one of our owns but to threaten my nation with threats of sending army are unacceptable.

Do what you have to but you may not like the response.

I understand there are some wahabi lovers in our nation who will create problems as it is their payroll masters agenda but no tom dick and Harry is allowed to march in.

Right .. the best move for Iran is to only threaten the only ally it has in region that actually can do something for her ... Great Move

Wrong pakistan and those who are ethnic majority are Arab lovers and some of them have daughters married and stored in Arab harems .

They are allies of Arabs, Iran knows who is its allies are and those are people who it shares culture heritage and blood with.

The voting showed us whose pakistan it really is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your media needs to get a grip, we dont want war or escalation I personally look to you guys as one of our owns but to threaten my nation with threats of sending army are unacceptable.

Do what you have to but you may not like the response.

I understand there are some wahabi sand niggas lovers in our nation who will create problems as it is their payroll masters agenda but no tom dick and Harry is allowed to march in.
let me ask you a question: is this the first time? if no what was your government actions after the previous attack?
by the way i know the Pakistan's people are the first victim of these groups but doing nothing is not a good option.

We are waiting for the Iranian regime to start acting like a state.
like what you government do? allowing terrorist groups to enter your soil.

let me ask you a question: is this the first time? if no what was your government actions after the previous attack?
by the way i know the Pakistan's people are the first victim of these groups but doing nothing is not a good option.

Our country is run by the South Asian Arabs I am afraid I don't fall in to that category hence no action from them that's the gods honest truth.

Back
Top Bottom