What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

Iranian Brothers are always welcome to visit. However, if they come with hostile intentions it may complicate the situation. We should help Iran to rescue their people and the two countries should cooperate and have Joint Strategy against the "Separatist Terrorist " because they are the enemy of both the countries.

Sane reply.

Sane reply.

Some of them don't seem to understand 'sensible language'. Our govt has promised to help in the release of these men, though its not our responsibility.

If the Iranians step foot in our territory with hostile intentions, things will get complicated and we would have no choice but to fire back.

Some of them don't seem to understand 'sensible language'. Our govt has promised to help in the release of these men, though its not our responsibility.

If the Iranians step foot in our territory with hostile intentions, things will get complicated and we would have no choice but to fire back.
if i maynot mistaken........wasnt it Pakistan which started this by killing their 17 soldiers

and what the iranians want??????

They are not willing to cooperate with Pakistan. They are just good at making empty statements. If both states worked together we could eradicate this menace. Iranians also know that sowing discord between the both countries is the terrorist's agenda so that they don't feel coordinated military pressure from both countries and that they can do more damage.

Groups like BLA, BRA, BLF and its allies like Jindullah are a common threat to Pakistan and Iran.

Send whatever you have to send, we will bury them in our desert, then prepare for retribution because we are more than capable of delivering that to your kitchen. We are offering a solution to the problem and Iranians are acting like baboons with their tails on fire. If your soldiers were so good they shouldn't have been captured to begin with. You need to train them better, if they are poorly trained to defend themselves, its not our fault.

Pakistani state has promised to search for those prisoners, but its not our liability. If Iran cannot control its borders, its not our fault.
in that case you need to train your soldiers better too. 23 soldiers...
Pakistani Taliban says it executed 23 captured Pakistani soldiers - The Washington Post

Like a state? Does Pakistan function as a state? Half the country isn't even under the control of the central govt! Anybody can go in and out of the country as they please.

Terrorists can literally camp in border areas and plan their attacks for as long as they want, monitor the Iranian side for as long as they want, find weak points and attack, kidnap and bring back prisoners to the Pakistani side without anybody ever even looking at them wrong on the Pakistani side!!!!!

Say Iranian troops do enter the Pakistani side of the border, how will you guys even find out? This is a serious question. If you guys have no control over your side of the border and you have no idea who's going in and out, then there's no way you're gonna find out if 10 different groups of Iranian convoys just barge in covertly. They can get 10 of those Pakistani trucks with all the decorations, pack soldiers in the back and barge in. Literally nobody will stop them. It's far fetched and ridiculous, but when the Pakistani side is a free for all, why not? If they do it right, the Pakistani govt won't even know what happened. Any firefights will just be passed off as one of the random shootings/explosions that happen in the tribal areas of pakistan.

@Abbi …. Well there have been numerous times Iranian security forces tried to enter Pakistan and they were arrested by Pakistani security forces and were returned as a sign of good neighbourly gesture. Here a few links of 2009 and 2012, BBC NEWS | Middle East | Pakistan holds Iran border guards and Pakistan deports three Iranian border guards - DAWN.COM . However if Iranians want to test capability of Pakistan’s security apparatus, they are more than welcome, to try, as I said before we aren’t arabs, Pakistan’s military is a battle hardened force, which trains and has trained forces of several countries including your pilots in Shah era, who used to come to our airforce schools in 1960’s and 1970’s. And since you said more than half of the country isn’t under control of central govt, I would suggest try doing your research before writing useless rhetoric, I was born there, lived there for 20 years and visit Pakistan frequently so please do your research. As I said, the best way out of this situation is a joint operation and Pakistan numerous times in the past has cooperated including in the arrest of Rigi , these sunni extremists are a threat to both Iran and Pakistan, and should be dealt accordingly, but if you want to ruin your relations with a country with whom you share 900km of border just because of a bunch of terrorists, then be my guest !!!

@Abbi …. Well there have been numerous times Iranian security forces tried to enter Pakistan and they were arrested by Pakistani security forces and were returned as a sign of good neighbourly gesture. Here a few links of 2009 and 2012, BBC NEWS | Middle East | Pakistan holds Iran border guards and Pakistan deports three Iranian border guards - DAWN.COM . However if Iranians want to test capability of Pakistan’s security apparatus, they are more than welcome, to try, as I said before we aren’t arabs, Pakistan’s military is a battle hardened force, which trains and has trained forces of several countries including your pilots in Shah era, who used to come to our airforce schools in 1960’s and 1970’s. And since you said more than half of the country isn’t under control of central govt, I would suggest try doing you research before writing useless rhetoric, I was born there, lived there for 20 years and visit Pakistan quite frequently so please do your research. As I said, the best way out of this situation is a joint operation and Pakistan numerous times in the past has cooperated including in the arrest of Rigi , these sunni extremists are a threat to both Iran and Pakistan, and should be dealt accordingly, but if you want to ruin your relations with a country with whom you share 900km of border just because of a bunch of terrorists, then be my guest !!!

Lets hope that they decide to use their brains. Our FC can take care of them just fine, no need for the military.

Iran is over confident. I saw everyday there useless statements regarding their missiles,Drones and other weaponry.They need to see reality!!

Lets hope that they decide to use their brains. Our FC can take care of them just fine, no need for the military.
If the FC was good for anything, matters would have not reached to this point. It is shameful that a neighboring country is threatening us like this, and instead of getting our act straight, we are challenging them as if keeping a check on terrorist elements on our soils was not ours but someone else responsibility. This is not the first time it has happened hence Iranians frustration is understandable.

Back
Top Bottom