What's new

Iran rejects India’s plea for full rupee payment for oil import

US and EU scansion on Indian companies will badly affect indian economy. so india has to dance with us policy.

they have no reason to put sanctions on us

the point is we should have abstained from voting there
we wasted a great opportunity to construct gas pipeline from iran too

the red part..

buddy,thats due to no insurance company was ready to insure the companies who buy oil from china..Indian govt themselves resolved the issue..even under US pressure,India bought oil..

because tht refinery cannot use any other oil

thats why we have started sourcing iraqi oil,,,,its similar to iran one

we have been totally inconsistent
there is some problem in our policy

we voted against iran--I quoted the reason

we voted against sri lanka--india don't support genoside and wants an enquiry about it..

nepal has moved closer to china--Nepal isn't our client state.they've independent foreign policy.plus,they didn't went to China's side.get your fact straight.we've far more presence than China will ever have there..

maldives too is following pattern--nope..Nasheed will win and India will emerge as most important ally..don't support undemocartic regimes of waheed..

bangladesh too hates us--don't bother me..personal grudge will be taken as pinch of salt in foreign policy.important thing is relation with BD is straight and peaceful.we don't want to take BD to honeymoon,are we??

they have no reason to put sanctions on us

the point is we should have abstained from voting there
we wasted a great opportunity to construct gas pipeline from iran too

because tht refinery cannot use any other oil

thats why we have started sourcing iraqi oil,,,,its similar to iran one

what does that even mean???

US and EU scansion on Indian companies will badly affect indian economy. so india has to dance with us policy.

I understand it, but my question is why pakistan can insist on building Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline and India can't. why India stops buying oil completely while chinese almost buy the same amount of oil as before. The fact is if you want to be respected as a world class power, in which I guess you deserve it, you need to do what you want at least sometimes, not what US, and EU tell you to do. At least you could just decrease oil purchase by 18% in 6 months as sanctions say.

Its very simple. a few month ago, india stopped buying Iran's oil. even by US sanctions, you were not obliged to stop buying oil completely, you just needed to decrease it by 18% in 6 month.

india never stopped the oil import from iran, only reduced the amount, because of difficulties in payment for oil.

we voted against iran--I quoted the reason

we voted against sri lanka--india don't support genoside and wants an enquiry about it..

nepal has moved closer to china--Nepal isn't our client state.they've independent foreign policy.plus,they didn't went to China's side.get your fact straight.we've far more presence than China will ever have there..

maldives too is following pattern--nope..Nasheed will win and India will emerge as most important ally..don't support undemocartic regimes of waheed..

bangladesh too hates us--don't bother me..personal grudge will be taken as pinch of salt in foreign policy.important thing is relation with BD is straight and peaceful.we don't want to take BD to honeymoon,are we??

i cannot change ur hell bent mind
pls don't mind me asking but u seem to be very happy about our foreign policy???

well i will disagree with all the points but its a free country

i cannot change ur hell bent mind
pls don't mind me asking but u seem to be very happy about our foreign policy???

well i will disagree with all the points but its a free country

please tell us what should be our decision on the countries you're quoting..case by case..

I understand it, but my question is why pakistan can insist on building Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline and India can't. why India stops buying oil completely while chinese almost buy the same amount of oil as before. The fact is if you want to be respected as a world class power, in which I guess you deserve it, you need to do what you want at least sometimes, not what US, and EU tell you to do. At least you could just decrease oil purchase by 18% in 6 months as sanctions say.

china also reduce the oil import from iran. pakistan was also facing the economic sanction. india was also interested in iran-india pipeline but not through pakistan(because pakistan will stop pipeline in any time they want)

the red part..

buddy,thats due to no insurance company was ready to insure the companies who buy oil from china..Indian govt themselves resolved the issue..even under US pressure,India bought oil..

honestly, I think this insurance thing is just an excuse, if thats a real problem, how Japan, SK, China can import Iran's oil? btw, there is no oil pipeline from Iran to these countries.

china also reduce the oil import from iran. pakistan was also facing the economic sanction. india was also interested in iran-india pipeline but not through pakistan(because pakistan will stop pipeline in any time they want)

Then why is India favorable to TAPI pipeline which is being supported by USA?

Indian congressis are nothing but US stooges.

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Economy/tapi-pipeline-gas-sale-agreement-signed/article3449588.ece

It goes through Afghanistan and pakistan both instable.A lot more risk and cost in my opinion is in TAPI pipeline. IPI pipeline was a safer and better option.

india never stopped the oil import from iran, only reduced the amount, because of difficulties in payment for oil.

No, you are wrong.oil purchase was completely stopped for a few months. I think this payment thing is also just another excuse, if thats a real problem, how Japan, SK, China can import Iran's oil?

No, you are wrong.oil purchase was completely stopped for a few months. I think this payment thing is also just another excuse, if thats a real problem, how Japan, SK, China can import Iran's oil?

Yes,you are right.Because I remember having read this news in the Platts Newsletter I used to recieve.

Back
Top Bottom