What's new

Iran rejects India’s plea for full rupee payment for oil import

Its very simple, India proved to Iran that she hasn't an independent policy and not reliable. So why Iran gives India some special privileges? specially when now it seems that iran and USA are reaching an agreement about nuclear program,...

Give us one reason where India proved to Iran that she hasn't an independent policy and not reliable????

I agree with you. Most important of all, India will eventually have to pick between Russia/China vs USA/west. If it try to put all its eggs in all the baskets, it will end up with nothing as no one would trust India.

narendra modi(new pm hopeful from bjp) seems like pro china

anyways usa has cancelled his visa so maybe when he becomes pm(which he eventually will) we may have more sino-russian tilt

Atleast ,pakistan is now trying running away from rapist USA,India is willingly saying to USA to come and rape it. Its turning into a pathetic joke.

another naive join the party..

Friendship between US and India is a relationship between equals. Not that of a rapist, victim scenario.

Give us one reason where India proved to Iran that she hasn't an independent policy and not reliable????

we voted against their nuclear programme and for sanctions

I agree with you. Most important of all, India will eventually have to pick between Russia/China vs USA/west. If it try to put all its eggs in all the baskets, it will end up with nothing as no one would trust India.

here comes the ring leader.. :laughcry:

do you even know how diverse is our relation with the world???

narendra modi(new pm hopeful from bjp) seems like pro china

anyways usa has cancelled his visa so maybe when he becomes pm(which he eventually will) we may have more sino-russian tilt

And this will hurt India even more. Modi might compromise India's security to be closer to China.

India payed them in Euro in the past.they were having problem with that..until the sanction is lifted,they'll have problem with every other currency..
@he-man

don't be naive buddy..if we've problem with Iran,then we'll go to the others..If Iran will behave like this due to our relation with USA,then they don't deserve friendship with us..we can't change our foreign policy for other's itch..and you are forgetting recent improvement of relation between Iran and USA.

just tell me why are we voting against iran and not abstaining??

give me one reason man

Last edited by a moderator:
And this will hurt India even more. Modi might compromise India's security to be closer to China.

I don't think so.At least in BJP rule,China never made the kind of incursions it recently made into India.

ya right

how??

there will never be a war between china and india.............there is 100 billion dollars trade

Its very simple. a few month ago, india stopped buying Iran's oil. even by US sanctions, you were not obliged to stop buying oil completely, you just needed to decrease it by 18% in 6 month.

here comes the ring leader.. :laughcry:

do you even know how diverse is our relation with the world???

we have been totally inconsistent

we voted against iran
we voted against sri lanka
nepal has moved closer to china
maldives too is following pattern
bangladesh too hates us

there is some problem in our policy

I don't think so.At least in BJP rule,China never made the kind of incursions it recently made into India.

Why would China do that? They get a pro-China and anti-US ruler in charge. They only agitate India to get their guy elected.

Its very simple. a few month ago, india stopped buying Iran's oil. even by US sanctions, you were not obliged to stop buying oil completely, when you just needed to decrease it by 18% in 6 month.

u are right,,,,,truth remains we messed up

Back
Top Bottom