What's new

Iran rebuffs proposal for hotline with U.S.

Ah let me try to explain.

First there is an analogy that is much more convenient than Israel :
Alsace in Germany and France: There was a land that was part of France in a time and part of Germany in a time and much further in the past it was a same empire. People didn't want to be german they feel their own culture special inside France.

They are the same tribe than in Iraq. Yes. By the way not all arabs are same tribe. We have much respect for this tribe anyway. I mean they have a great history.
We have no problem with this tribe . There is nothing to do with tribe matter.
It was only the idea of this crazy saddam.
And you should know that the same tribe of arabs: they were massacred by the army of saddam. so there is really nothing about tribe matter in this. Saddam just believed he could take lands . that's all.

would you like Mecca and Medina under Shia control ?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

???...........

Ah let me try to explain.

First there is an analogy that is much more convenient than Israel :
Alsace in Germany and France: There was a land that was part of France in a time and part of Germany in a time and much further in the past it was a same empire. People didn't want to be german they feel their own culture special inside France.

They are the same tribe than in Iraq. Yes. By the way not all arabs are same tribe. We have much respect for this tribe anyway. I mean they have a great history.
We have no problem with this tribe . There is nothing to do with tribe matter.
It was only the idea of this crazy saddam.
And you should know that the same tribe of arabs: they were massacred by the army of saddam. so there is really nothing about tribe matter in this. Saddam just believed he could take lands . that's all.

We all agree that Saddam was a wacko and are you trying to talk "Tribes" with me to make me understand or something?? lol
Dude most Saudis don't even know what original tribe they are from anyways it is called urbanization.

I am talking about what you said about how graceful it was of Iran not asking for UAE and entire Eastern Arabia which I found very sickening. I guess Iranians also feel they should take back Babylon and in all due fareness they did with Nouri Al-Malki.

would you like Mecca and Medina under Shia control ?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

???...........

What IS that?

I heard Iran wants Islam holiest sites out of the control of american puppet rulers.

I read somewhere the Romans will control Mecca. And then after they'll be kicked out.

I think it was referring to the Americans since their foundations are based on Roman heritage.

Meh, oh well!

What IS that?

I have heard this in parts of the Arab world.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Again another issue is Bahrain, aren't the bahraini's a mix of Arab-Persian ? Majority of them are shia and they would be friendly to Iran.

What IS that?

I read somewhere the Romans will control Mecca. And then after they'll be kicked out.

I think it was referring to the Americans since their foundations are based on Roman heritage.

Meh, oh well!

They were kicked out in 2003.

I heard Iran wants Islam holiest sites out of the control of american puppet rulers.
never heard about that.
We all agree that Saddam was a wacko and are you trying to talk "Tribes" with me to make me understand or something?? lol
Dude most Saudis don't even know what original tribe they are from anyways it is called urbanization.

I am talking about what you said about how graceful it was of Iran not asking for UAE and entire Eastern Arabia which I found very sickening. I guess Iranians also feel they should take back Babylon and in all due fareness they did with Nouri Al-Malki.
yes that is what i am explaining to you: arabs in Iran feel Iranians. It is not because they are arabs that they forget they are Iranians.
Babylon? LOL is it a joke? No we have one country we don't want expend it.

I love iranians they not only have balls but are the only muslim country to even attempt counter american zionist propaganda
Brother, they have oil and Russian support. These two are the sources of Iranian balls.

Brother, they have oil and Russian support. These two are the sources of Iranian balls.

I do not agree. Russians are just trading with Iranians. They have themselves put sanctions on Iran if you remember. Also when during the period 1979-1991 when Russia was an ally of Iraq supporting Saddam against Iran, why Iranians were as brave and independent as today? About oil I agree. But they sell some 2 million barrels of oil per day as per data from International Energy Agency. Hardly huge amount of money for a population of 75 million under sanctions. Pakistan has also huge resources. Not perhaps oil but large quantities of copper, aluminum and other minerals (worth est. 7 trillion dollars). If Pakistan operationalize some mines, it can make as much as Iran if not more. Rico Deq has 250 billion dollars worth of copper. Each tonne of pure copper sells for 10,000 dollars on international markets. But alas, brother. The balls are not there.

I do not agree. Russians are just trading with Iranians. They have themselves put sanctions on Iran if you remember.
Russia has close military ties with Iran since several years. And Russians are the brain-child behind Iranian nuclear program.

The unfavorable Russian policy towards Iranians in current times is due to US pressure. But the cooperation is still there.

Also when during the period 1979-1991 when Russia was an ally of Iraq supporting Saddam against Iran, why Iranians were as brave and independent as today?
Russians started supporting Iran afterwards. And the power of oil works.

About oil I agree. But they sell some 2 million barrels of oil per day as per data from International Energy Agency. Hardly huge amount of money for a population of 75 million under sanctions.
The revenue from OIL is high in current times due to high prices. Iran can survive on it.

Pakistan has also huge resources. Not perhaps oil but large quantities of copper, aluminum and other minerals (worth est. 7 trillion dollars). If Pakistan operationalize some mines, it can make as much as Iran if not more. Rico Deq has 250 billion dollars worth of copper. Each tonne of pure copper sells for 10,000 dollars on international markets. But alas, brother. The balls are not there.
Our fault.

They were not kicked out. Saudi Arabia does not have the balls for this act.

They evacuated as per rules of the contract, which ended in 2003.

No they were kicked out because Saudi Arabia protested US invasion of Iraq. So they went to Plan B which is Qatar.

Russia has close military ties with Iran since several years. And Russians are the brain-child behind Iranian nuclear program.

The unfavorable Russian policy towards Iranians in current times is due to US pressure. But the cooperation is still there.
there is no cooperation, dont talk crap. The Russians must work together with the Iranians to finish of the nuclear power plant because there is a contract SIGNED between these 2 countries. Not cooperating means breaking the contract. Since begin 2000's Iran didnt recieve any new military equipments from Russia.
Iranian-Russian relation worsened since the arrival of the US puppet Medvedev. Lets hope the relation gets better when Putin wins next year

there is no cooperation, dont talk crap. The Russians must work together with the Iranians to finish of the nuclear power plant because there is a contract SIGNED between these 2 countries. Not cooperating means breaking the contract. Since begin 2000's Iran didnt recieve any new military equipments from Russia.
Iranian-Russian relation worsened since the arrival of the US puppet Medvedev. Lets hope the relation gets better when Putin wins next year

There is a high chance Putin might give back Iranian S-300 PMU1 systems (But maybe with Mossad bugs installed). I guess when Putin comes Iran must also get a factory manufacturing Mig-35 and some Sukhoi T-50's too.

Back
Top Bottom