What's new

Iran ready to give U.S. 'slap in the face' - commander

Saddam didn't have independent arm production or backing of its people. When NATO bombed the crap out of its military during the first Iraq War, Saddam never recovered. Iran on the other hand has several 100,000 of ballistic missiles to wipe the entire US airbases, logistical facilities and ships in the entire Middle East, Mediterranean as well as Diego Garcia. They have been building missiles around the clock for 35 years. In addition, Iran has an rapidly expanding inventory of tens of thousands of anti ship cruise missiles. Just by brute force, NATO cannot deliver conventional ordnance fast enough to match Iran's firepower within its 2000 KM radius.

Some food for thought:

Iran has 100,000 ballastic missiles? Even the most liberal estimate is at least over a thousand or a couple thousand but 100,000 thousand?

Iran is well frankly speaking a big mouth. I sincerely hope that mouth of Iran and her leaders dont put Iran into trouble. Iran does not have nuclear weapons which can be used as weapons of deterrence. Iran does not have a well equipped air force that could hold off the assault from US, Israel and possibly Saudi Arabia. Yes Iran has a dense radar coverage and SAM system but if history is anything to go by than those countries that lost the control of their airspace lost the war ultimately. Once Iran loses control over its air space, no matter how well equipped the ground forces are or the navy, nothing Iran can do will stop the bombardment and that will continue anything that moves.
A word of advise it is far better to consider yourself insecure rather than having a false sense of security.

look at his language it's disgusting.someone kindly tell him to stop saying retard. emotions have no place in this world. I am not against Iran policies but if you are making big statements, than show the world practical implementation. USA is world power.nobody wants to have a war against them but if you want,than move forward.

Iranian commanders saying this same thing against Israel since 1979.it's 2017.grow up Iranian commander. Pakistan fought 3wars with it's bitter enemy India.you are making fun of Pakistan.tell us how many wars Iran fought against Israel or USA? this Iranian commander should grow up now.

We have prepared thousands of coffins for American soldiers, before seeing our cost guards not even marine corps, they shit their panties. USA is smaller then threatening Islamic Iran.
His words are based on facts, we have humiliated USA in many cases not only that one. They don't dare to attack us even that monkey Trump although we are always ready to confront them on every front.

You Iranians are not only arrogant but also delusional of the highest order. If Iran would had been such a power, than you wouldnt have surrender your nuclear capability on a piece of paper just to get those sanctions lifted which are even back as we speak. So who got humiliated. Now all i see is mere chest thumping for domestic consumption. If Iran had balls you wouldnt had restricted your nuclear program but rather lived with those sanctions. But your leaders chose otherwise because deep down they know what is reality. And for those thousands of imaginary coffins, i really hope it does not come to that because if it did rest assured how many Iranians will perish, that would put Vietnam to shame. Any attempt to use ballistic missiles on say Israel will be met with a nuclear response. Israel has already stated that and Iran has no nuclear weapons to make sure Israel does not use nuclear weapons to being with.

He didn't call you b@st@rd. Stay logical, retard means someone out of his mind. :lol:
But i just did. Now cry me a river.

There is no doubt Iran would be a much tougher fight for the US - compared to Iraq. But, only if, the US wanted to occupy Iran. If the plan is to simply decimate, destroy and degrade Iran - the US would be able to do so with impunity. Furthermore, if it decided civilian deaths and collateral damage was of no concern - it would be downright nasty.

Of course there would be a cost - there is no doubt, Iran would be able to hit Israel with multiple strikes before the threat was completely neutralized - but, the response from Israel would be brutal.

The US and Israel knows Iran isn't Iraq - hence, all the dillydallying instead of bombs raining down on Iran till now.

I don't foresee a Iraq style invasion of Iran in the short to medium term future, - it wouldn't be successful. But if Iran were truly on the cusp of nuclear bombs (and not the bitching and scaremongering the Israelis and neocons have been doing for over a decade - there would be strikes.)

You are pissed off coz we are strong :lol::lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy:. Calm down mate
Strong with what fake paper planes and an arrogant mouth? Other than that if you have seen my posts i actually admired Iranian stance towards US bullying. And no i am not pissed at anything at all. If Iran is strong, Pakistan or Pakistanis have no problem with it.

Strong with what fake paper planes and an arrogant mouth? Other than that if you have seen my posts i actually admired Iranian stance towards US bullying. And no i am not pissed at anything at all. If Iran is strong, Pakistan or Pakistanis have no problem with it.
Not fake paper, but some mock up, will be unveiled in the near future.

Those paper planes are still more advanced anything you people can develop. You can only import from China, everything from your nukes, planes, uav's, missiles etc etc are all made by the Chinese. But they still do not prevent you getting humiliated by all the nations around you whom violate your so called sovereignty like its nothing.

What arguments? you're too retarded to put together a proper argument.

Soheil mentioned pakistan were hiding bin laden and the American violated your sovereignty, came in killed him and in your reply, you mention the so called Iranian ban for which in the future your country will be affected as well probably :lol: How was that even a counter reply?
What happens between US and Pakistan is beyond your small brain to comprehend so leave it at that. The reason Soheil brought Osama was not to show how US killed him but rather Pakistan as a state sponsor of terrorism. I have seen his similar posts on other threads which is why i countered him but like i said you need a working brain to understand and not some mullah filled propaganda shit. Yours is with the latter.

Those paper planes are still more advanced anything you people can develop. You can only import from China, everything from your nukes, planes, uav's, missiles etc etc are all made by the Chinese. But they still do not prevent you getting humiliated by all the nations around you whom violate your so called sovereignty like its nothing.
If you really want to compare Pakistan military to military open a separate thread and i will shut you up there. We will see how much advance Iran really is versus Pakistan. I mean come on there isnt even a comparison. I can only laugh at your delusions. Seriously you want to compare your junk with us, a country with an active nuclear weapons program, a second strike capability, an MRIV missile capability and ac active air force which can hold on its own against a numerically superior IAF, be my guest.

Did you just claim Iran would attack Italy? I never saw your country as an enemy. So i wonder is that what they tell you?

Where did he claim that?
Iran and Europe have good relations, nothing of the such would ever happen. Iran and Italy have quire good relationship.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom