What's new

Iran: Purchase of Russian Su-30 fighters on agenda

Т-50.jpg

@AmirPatriot Is this a fake or photoshoped image?
Photoshop. This pic has been around for a few years.

We can only dream
Unfortunately.

We can also build brother, but with 6-7 bn $ defense budget, what do you expect? Most of it is spent on the salary and improving life of military forces. If IRIAF is still alive with that bs budget, it's thanks to some patriot folks that put money in the second place.

Khavari stole 1 bn $ and escaped to Canada. The R&D cost of Japanese fighter jet, if i'm not wrong, was almost 500 mil $, imagine with that stolen money we could develop two of Japanese fighter jet. Recently i heard about an other 3 bn $ corruption, with that money you could buy 3 batteries of S-400. BTW, we can build, rats are hurting the nation. Imagine some folks are saying that why should we have missiles :lol:, we can negotiate :D :P

Unfortunately.

We can also build brother, but with 6-7 bn $ defense budget, what do you expect? Most of it is spent on the salary and improving life of military forces. If IRIAF is still alive with that bs budget, it's thanks to some patriot folks that put money in the second place.

Khavari stole 1 bn $ and escaped to Canada. The R&D cost of Japanese fighter jet, if i'm not wrong, was almost 500 mil $, imagine with that stolen money we could develop two of Japanese fighter jet. Recently i heard about an other 3 bn $ corruption, with that money you could buy 3 batteries of S-400. BTW, we can build, rats are hurting the nation. Imagine some folks are saying that why should we have missiles :lol:, we can negotiate :D :P

Imagine how many karrars can be built with 1 bn $'s. Khavari. I can't say I'll be surprised if he mysteriously dies one day in his palace in Toronto.

Unfortunately.

Budget is $22.1 billion for defence. $7.7 billion goes to IRGC

So Mr Babak taghvaee has disappeared now? No rumors out of him recently. Very quiet on this su-30SM issue now.

Under the JCPOA & current weapons embargos against Iran, the country will NOT be allowed to purchase Su-30's till 2023 that's another 5 years from now...

And that's if Russia agrees to co-production rights inside Iran (Which is what current Iranian law requires) and that's if Iran agrees to pay whatever it is the Russians are requesting and that's if the U.S. doesn't impose new sanctions on Iran.....

So it's more likely that Iran will be pushed to a point where they are forced to meet their Air Force needs domestically in the long run and as technology keeps on advancing worldwide and inside Iran this becomes more and more likely!

@mohsen
JCPOA :sarcastic:, hero of dipffffffffffflomacy. By giving everything left of military-space-nuclear programs away, the guy is called hero :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:.
دیپلماسی.jpg
If they were hero, then this guy shall be hero of heros, who gave 40% of Iran's territory away to colonialists.
220px-Nasir_ad-Din_Nadar.jpg
I don't know if i have read this somewhere or a great person has stated this, but what i remember of it :
"A nation who doesn't read and learn from history, has to experience all of their past mistakes and learn again and again and again non stop". :laugh:

@VEVAK is right. We have to develop our own version of fighter jet. It was close to unveil light turbofan engines, but it is delayed like other military projects. No idea what is going on between current governors, but surely we will get rid of these folks before completely losing of IRGC/Artesh's military structures and equipment. Hero of diplomacy has some plans, may Allah help us. :D

@mohsen
JCPOA :sarcastic:, hero of dipffffffffffflomacy. By giving everything left of military-space-nuclear programs away, the guy is called hero :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:.
View attachment 449434
If they were hero, then this guy shall be hero of heros, who gave 40% of Iran's territory away to colonialists.
View attachment 449436
I don't know if i have read this somewhere or a great person has stated this, but what i remember of it :
"A nation who doesn't read and learn from history, has to experience all of their past mistakes and learn again and again and again non stop". :laugh:

@VEVAK is right. We have to develop our own version of fighter jet. It was close to unveil light turbofan engines, but it is delayed like other military projects. No idea what is going on between current governors, but surely we will get rid of these folks before completely losing of IRGC/Artesh's military structures and equipment. Hero of diplomacy has some plans, may Allah help us. :D

The problem is that with the Iranian Rial continuously falling in value, the shape of the military will become worse and worse. Our currency has gotten butchered.

The problem is that with the Iranian Rial continuously falling in value, the shape of the military will become worse and worse. Our currency has gotten butchered.
They did the same with Russian currency, reason is the same.

We are in Syria, solution is an independent economy which is not based on selling crude oil. They gave nuclear program away and instead received the same fked up economy. Shame but i think that these sanctions can finally force us to develop a non-oily economy based on foreign exports.

Iran will have a tough time developing anything other than yet another F-5 clone! So basically we are where we were.........also the ghaher 313 space is very quiet too.

Iran has a solid record as a responsible country fully deserve to get some Sukhois or Migs
However I think Iran will fully develop their own Engine Jet

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom