What's new

Iran: Purchase of Russian Su-30 fighters on agenda

say who ? you ? China is better than Russia with regard to Iran ?? hahaha what joke . i suggest looking to history China dealing with Iran in past 37 years
Yes, but China is more likely to sell Iran the J-10.

Hassan administrators " we will make a deal and then we will buy new arms , so let's stop all military projects , cut down military budget and even don't give remaining budget to army and IRGC to make world's powers happy .... "

بیشتر از این ساکت نمی شم و آبروداری نمی کنم تا با حقیقت روبه رو بشید .....

Hassan administrators " we will make a deal and then we will buy new arms , so let's stop all military projects , cut down military budget and even don't give remaining budget to army and IRGC to make world's powers happy .... "

بیشتر از این ساکت نمی شم و آبروداری نمی کنم تا با حقیقت روبه رو بشید .....
اگه دوباره به این کله پوک رای بدیم ، باید منتظر نابودی ریشه مقاومت باشیم. بعدش که عربستان 150 فروند اف 15 دریافت کرد قراره یه بلایی سرمون بیاد
رای دوباره به روحانی برابر با نابودی تمامی استقلال ایران چه در سیاست و چه در بخش نظامی و اقتصادیه

Yes I agree China is more reliable. Iran has better chances to buy stuff from China by 0.000000061 % in comparison to Russian side.
It is not about rliability of Russia or China.
We must be independent and the current government cannot understand it.

Sale of any aircraft will only be possible after the UN arms embargo ends in 5 years, not before.

Yes, but China is more likely to sell Iran the J-10.

The ONLY J-10 that might even interest Iran a little bit is the J-10B that uses Russian Engines that means you become dependent on 2 countries!!!!!!!!!!
Iran will buy the J-20 if offered

The ONLY J-10 that might even interest Iran a little bit is the J-10B that uses Russian Engines that means you become dependent on 2 countries!!!!!!!!!!
Iran will buy the J-20 if offered
Dependent? Iran has good relations with bot countries.

Sale of any aircraft will only be possible after the UN arms embargo ends in 5 years, not before.

I don't get Russia's fear of U.S. sanctions!!!!!! R U selling Russian Cars in the U.S.??
How many of your allies have showed up in Syria to help out? Does Russia even have 1 ally that would come and fight next to you in a place where they have no interest???
You have given India Stealth & Ram Jet Technology!
But when the U.S. wants to attack Iraq for NO GOOD REASON! How many countries did they drag with them that had no interest there???
But where are the Chinese, Indians & other Russian allies in Syria? How you are perceived in the world is important but since the fall of the USSR Russia hasn't been able to understand that!

China & India will be the 2 Biggest Economies in the next 50 years! Yet Russia is still so shortsighted that if fears U.S. Sanctions!!!!! And you D..... gets hard as soon as you hear am American President say a few good things about you and now you wanna fall in love!!!!!!!!! It's pathetic! U.S. is $20 Trillion USD in debt! And your under the delusion that they are going to save your economy?????????????? My GOD! That is so shortsighted!!!!!!!!!

Weak up!!!!!!

Dependent? Iran has good relations with bot countries.

Yes you become dependent!!!! Iran knows full well what that mean!!!!!!!!! We experienced our dependence on the U.S. during the Iran-Iraq war!!!!!!!!!!
One country is more than enough but to become dependent on 2 countries for a fighter is NOT acceptable for Iran!!!!

Plus, why would the Russian agree to give us the ENGINE but NOT sell their own Su-30's that use the same engine?

I don't get Russia's fear of U.S. sanctions!!!!!! R U selling Russian Cars in the U.S.??
How many of your allies have showed up in Syria to help out? Does Russia even have 1 ally that would come and fight next to you in a place where they have no interest???
You have given India Stealth & Ram Jet Technology!
But when the U.S. wants to attack Iraq for NO GOOD REASON! How many countries did they drag with them that had no interest there???
But where are the Chinese, Indians & other Russian allies in Syria? How you are perceived in the world is important but since the fall of the USSR Russia hasn't been able to understand that!

China & India will be the 2 Biggest Economies in the next 50 years! Yet Russia is still so shortsighted that if fears U.S. Sanctions!!!!! And you D..... gets hard as soon as you hear am American President say a few good things about you and now you wanna fall in love!!!!!!!!! It's pathetic! U.S. is $20 Trillion USD in debt! And your under the delusion that they are going to save your economy?????????????? My GOD! That is so shortsighted!!!!!!!!!

Weak up!!!!!!

Yes you become dependent!!!! Iran knows full well what that mean!!!!!!!!! We experienced our dependence on the U.S. during the Iran-Iraq war!!!!!!!!!!
One country is more than enough but to become dependent on 2 countries for a fighter is NOT acceptable for Iran!!!!

Plus, why would the Russian agree to give us the ENGINE but NOT sell their own Su-30's that use the same engine?
So whats the other options?

Other option is you

If it was up to me, that's simple:

Clearly U.S. has stopped playing nice now it's Iran's turn to stop playing nice & increase it's defense spending from $17 Billion to $40 Billion a year. JCPOA is dead but instead of restarting nuclear activity Iran needs to start producing IR-8's at a rate of $100 million USD worth a year without installing them for the next 4 years and instead be focused on the Military.

Iran needs to increase production of:
Zolfagar Missile to 1000 Missiles per year, Soumar to 1000 per year & Fatteh-313 to 1000 per year and at an average of $1 Million USD per missile that's only a $3 Billion USD increase to your defense budget you also invest in 1000 launch platforms per year for $200 Million, $300 Million on more underground bases & depots.
And an additional $1.5 Billion on Sejil-2, Emad production & R&D in accuracy. That's $5 billion USD increase on Missiles.
Iran needs to invest $2 Billion per year on 2 competing domestic fighter prototype & pick the best for production.
And additional $2 Billion USD for the Space Programs $2 Billion on Subs, torpedo's & mine production, $2 Billion on Tanks, Artillery & Armored Vehicles Production $3 Billion on Radars, SAM & sensors . $2 Billion on UAV/UCAV, $1Billion on Helo Production & $1 Billion on Guns, ATGM, MANPAD's, mortars... $1Billion on additional manpower. That's $20Billion increase on it's current spending all spent on domestically made weapons that will create a lot of jobs!

That way 5 year from now Iran wouldn't even want to buy the Su-30's from Russia!

Other option is you

Clearly U.S. has stopped playing nice now it's Iran's turn to stop playing nice & increase it's defense spending from $17 Billion to $40 Billion a year. JCPOA is dead but instead of restarting nuclear activity Iran needs to start producing IR-8's at a rate of $100 million USD worth a year without installing them for the next 4 years and instead be focused on the Military.

Zolfagar Missile to 1000 Missiles per year, Soumar to 1000 per year & Fatteh-313 to 1000 per year and at an average of $1 Million USD per missile that's only a $3 Billion USD increase to your defense budget you also invest in 1000 launch platforms per year for $200 Million, $300 Million on more underground bases & depots.
And an additional $1.5 Billion on Sejil-2, Emad production & R&D in accuracy. That's $5 billion USD increase on Missiles.
Iran needs to invest $2 Billion per year on 2 competing domestic fighter prototype & pick the best for production.
And additional $2 Billion USD for the Space Programs $2 Billion on Subs, torpedo's & mine production, $2 Billion on Tanks, Artillery & Armored Vehicles Production $3 Billion on Radars, SAM & sensors . $2 Billion on UAV/UCAV, $1Billion on Helo Production & $1 Billion on Guns, ATGM, MANPAD's, mortars... $1Billion on additional manpower. That's $20Billion increase on it's current spending all spent on domestically made weapons that will create a lot of jobs!

That way 5 year from now Iran wouldn't even want to buy the Su-30's from Russia!
So why no J-10B's?

Other option is you

What you say is nice but I'm assuming that there is quite a bit of logistics involved in this as well. Materials and man power come into mind if one really wants to produce 1000's of cruise missiles and ballistic missiles a year (I do agree that this is the path Iran must take since the Russians won't sell Iran the jets).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom