What's new

Iran Produces New Combat Choppers

Congratulations to Iran! All Pakistani and Turkish cynics and pessimists should stop BSing this thread.

Waiting for The Al-Qaim!

This Iranian member is f@cking with your country and you defend on him cause of criticizm made by Turk and Pakistani members ?

As I said Mehrzad, Do not forget removing the USA made stickers on Cobra helicopters before introducing them into public with a different name for propagandist purposes next time... :)

Last edited:
The title should be changed to Iran's new reverse engineered Super Cobras.

This Iranian member is f@cking with your country and you defend on him cause of criticizm made by Turk and Pakistani members ?

Why I am defend him. It is because he speaks the truth. Turkey and Pakistan do not even dare to stand even for their own rights. Our so called leaders are hanging to their nappies given by America. Do you think this kind of slavishness behavior can content your consciousness. Atleast Iran is delivering palpable hits to America.

Why I am defend him. It is because he speaks the truth. Turkey and Pakistan do not even dare to stand even for their own rights. Our so called leaders are hanging to their nappies given by America. Do you think this kind of slavishness behavior can content your consciousness. Atleast Iran is delivering palpable hits to America.

That's why We have to bend over our heads everything Iranian so called made and said ? How can you know that He speaks truth ? How can you know that Turks can not dare to stand to protect own citizens rights while Iran is defending?

and This member is f@cking with your country and nation, That's nothing wrong and needs to defend him because your country and nation's right do not have any importance when it comes to Iranian rights to defend ?

That's why We have to bend over our heads everything Iran made and said ? How can you know that He speaks truth ? How can you know that Turks can not dare to stand to protect own citizens rights while Iran is defending?

Well....Are you protecting and defending your rights? Can you show me? Can our leaders give a statements like Iran and practice them? Could you please guide me? Look what Israel has just one to Freedom Flotilla. Yet the great Muslim powers keep shut. Not even a twitch in the gut. Not even a wrinkle on the forehead. Can you deny what the world is seeing?

Being a muslim I appreciate Iran. I just want you to do the same. This is where we lack in.

Well....Are you protecting and defending your rights? Can you show me? Can our leaders give a statements like Iran and practice them? Could you please guide me? Look what Israel has just one to Freedom Flotilla. Yet the great Muslim powers keep shut. Not even a twitch in the gut. Not even a wrinkle on the forehead. Can you deny what the world is seeing?

Yes indeed. What your great Iran you are defending the rights of them against your own nation, made when they saw Freedom flotilla ? At least, Turkey cancelled 3 military exercises, cancelled giving fresh water supplies from rivers, cancelled Mavi Akim-2 natural gas pipeline constructions towards Israel and It is agreed to reduce the economical and trade relations with Israel and collected all United nation members with urgent code and pushed UN members to give a reprimand for Israel and managed...

Now a days, Turkey is pushing to UN for economic sanctions...

Last edited:
Let all those things aside, Defending the rights of a member who is f@cking with your own nation, army and capabilities, must be a shame issue for everyone but You are telling me your reasons without any shame and congradulating him without see anythng about what he has introduced and blame us to criticize him with lies...

Are you really sure that you are really from Pakistan?

Our Countries Turkey and Pakistan have a different Security Situation than Iran. First off all Iran have will all it's Neighbors no terretorial Disputes, Turkey have Cyprus and Aegean Issue with Greece, the Threat of kurdish Seperatitsts and Armenia. Pakistan have a Conflict with India over Kashmir. Turkey and Pakistan can not rely on Copies of 60/70ties Technology.

Iran control the Street of Hormus in which all Oil Tankers pass through every Day and Supply the West with Oil. If there is a War against Tanker in the Straight of Hormuz the West Face great Risks for it's Economy. Turkey and Pakistan don't have such geostratgic Advantage.

If Pakistan do the same like Iran you can be Sure Pakistan will become a Target for US and India ! It's also possible that the US let do India their dirty Work and you will see "Surgical Strikes" !

When Turkey will do the same and will become Leading Power in Islamic World, Turkey need to go out of NATO. But if we are out of NATO we loose our credible Detterence against Greece. Greece can declare it 12 Mile Zone in the Aegean, when Turkey defend it's Rights it will Risk a full Scale War with NATO !

This thread is what i truly say a D!ck measuring contest :rolleyes:

Let all those things aside, Defending the rights of a member who is f@cking with your own nation, army and capabilities, must be a shame issue for everyone but You are telling me your reasons without any shame and congradulating him without see anythng about what he has introduced and blame us to criticize him with lies...

Are you really sure that you are really from Pakistan?
You are too turkish to be on this forum , turks have in years been the best ally of israel in the region and after the incident of flotilla they didnt critisize Israel as a whole but "the current israelis goverment" so talking about f@king with somebody, turky has the worst record in the region.

Back
Top Bottom