What's new

Iran Produces New Combat Choppers

In Iran we call Turks donkeys, literally!

No we don't. Donkey's are "خر". Why is it that everywhere you should add "I" you add "we."

In Pakistan we call iranians EYERAINIANS literally!

No you don't. You say Eraani

Sorry for purposely ruining everyone's humor session here.

Last edited:
Please carry on your fighting i want to know how much you hate each other and let me add something which might help you fighting :usflag:
its that ok to you guys or need more useful tools?

Everyone loves iran because it has balls when it come to zionists and americans!!
No one has ever dared to defy americans in the middle east, just look at the hopeless Arabs or Pakistanis get killed by american drones every week !!

Did your Mollah's make something important different than shouting against Israel and USA until now ?
BTW, Personelly, I do not love your claims-news smelling propaganda...

There's no question that Iran engages in a certain amount of propaganda and misinformation, to throw the enemy off balance and confuse it, as it should. Even though it will never come close to level conducted against it by Israel and Western world. There's nothing wrong in acknowledging that. If you have information pertaining to a specific case, like the attack helicopters, then just post that... in a friendly manner.

I do not have any problem with Iranian achievements, Iran nation and I am also a supporter of cooperating with our neighbour countries such as Iran, Syria without distinguishing any of them but I have problems with some special bighead Iranians charced with displaying Governmental propagandas of Mollahs (in this and some other forums) who underestimating the achievements of others, While they are announcing themselves like the king of this region...

so When I met such statements, It became a mission for me to tell those Iranian members what they are actually belongs to so I never buy any news smelling propaganda that leads the countries wrong ways and create a different Iran images in the minds of World people...

Regards...

I do not have any problem with Iranian achievements, Iran nation and I am also a supporter of cooperating with our neighbour countries such as Iran, Syria without distinguishing any of them but I have problems with some special bighead Iranians charced with displaying Governmental propagandas of Mollahs (in this and some other forums) who underestimating the achievements of others, While they are announcing themselves like the king of this region...

so When I met such statements, It became a mission for me to tell those Iranian members what they are actually belongs to so I never buy any news smelling propaganda that leads the countries wrong ways and create a different Iran images in the minds of World people...

Regards...

With all due respect sir, Turkey has secured itself a place in history and so has Iran. Furthermore, both nations have made numerous contributions to art and architecture. As for the "bigoted" people you speak of, not all of them are aligned to the regime of Iran. In fact, some of those who loathe it most come out to be the most ultra-nationalistic and biased people when it comes to other countries and cultures. Iran isn't a perfect country, neither is Turkey or any other nation for that matter. Both countries have numerous internal worries.

I support cooperation. For example, I'd want Iran and Turkey to cooperate more in regards to the PEJAK terror and other similar movements. That being said, there are many "bigoted" people in Turkey as well and you know of this. It's best the two countries do not judge each other by individual peoples. I know a lot of Turks who love Iran personally and many Iranians who admire Turkey. I'm Azeri myself by the way. Apparently, Ankara and Tehran are much more pragmatic which can be seen in their moves which have brought both countries together. I think "some parties" are very keen to keep Iran, Turkey and Pakistan at odds with each other

Farklı beyinler farklı renklerde

Regards..

Last edited:
Farklı beyinler farklı renklerde

It means Different ideas in Different colours !!! :) Absoluely but bro We are not different than eachothers. Azeri's are also Turks. It is not important whether You live in Iran or French.

Everyone loves iran because it has balls when it come to zionists and americans!!
No one has ever dared to defy americans in the middle east, just look at the hopeless Arabs or Pakistanis get killed by american drones every week !!

Its because your so called BALLS are dipped in one of the largest oil reserves in the world!! Your balls would have been pretty useless without natural resources at your disposal.

Besides, Iranians still have their heads stuck as being the grand Persian Empire! Seriously speaking though, I'd rather live in Pakistan than Iran anytime.

Its because your so called BALLS are dipped in one of the largest oil reserves in the world!! Your balls would have been pretty useless without natural resources at your disposal.

Oil was only discovered in the early nineteenth century in Iran where as Iran was Iran before it's discovery and had its golden periods before it and, God-willing, Iran will be Iran long after the oil has dried up. So I doubt Iran would be useful without it. Iran's only real and most valuable asset are it's people.

Besides, Iranians still have their heads stuck as being the grand Persian Empire! Seriously speaking though, I'd rather live in Pakistan than Iran anytime.

The "Persian Empire" bits depends on whom you are talking to. As for the last bit, that is your own personal choice. It does not reflect on Pakistan nor Iran.

Last edited:
In Iran we call Turks donkeys, literally!

Anyways eat this haters
"Israel Says Iran Choppers Launched in Navy Drill Better than US Cobra"

Israeli military sources have said that the Iranian Toufan (storm) chopper launched during the Iranian 8-days navy drill was heavily upgraded and much better than the US Cobra.

Israel Says Iran Choppers Launched in Navy Drill Better than US Cobra : Political Theatrics
All the haters can now go finger each other

It should be better than the cobra, the Cobra's the Iranians got back in 69, One should expect improvement. But its stupidity to think that the Israeli's were comparing the Toufan to the AH-1Z.
Nobody is downplaying Iran's achievement of developing an upgraded version. But from the pictures it looks NO different externally and internally then the AH-1W developed back in the 80's. And adding a glass cockpit isn't that difficult. Its only a major achievement if they changed the technology used in the FLIR,the Optics, the targeting system, Countermeasures and the Weapons.

The F-7MG developed by China was better than its counterparts due to its newer nervous system and better senses. Otherwise it was still a 60's plane, even if they made it in the 90's.

Mark my words for everyone one this forum:
With the help of God, and our allies, Iran will lead the Muslim world to the next century.
We will advance in any sense and means and will put stop to imperialistic powers to take advantage of any other poor third world country or people.
The quest has begun and going fast and you can choose to be part of the problem or the solution.

Toofan assault helicopter is equipped with advanced weapons systems antitank including missiles, rocket propelled grenades and 20 mm cannon and the agility is very high.
havoc7.jpg

18_8902111005_L600.jpg

14_8901251120_L600.jpg

Localizing knowledge and technology , manufacturing parts and collection of sandwich panels, glass, air forging steel and aluminum alloys and accurate pressure sandy, welding, parts ways cold and g forces, impact-resistant fuel tanks, systems returned, hydro-mechanical, flight control, fuel, engine accessories, multi-display systems (MFD) and battle (HUD) and modern communications, important achievements of this project is considered.
Helicopter_HLS_l.jpg

X00873991564.jpg

Toophan.jpg_thumb.png

production of composite propeller also started:

The more than 5000 samples for testing was made to select suitable material and mechanical tests are required, including static tests, fatigue, environmental conditions,

the body of it are covered with a special Ferro-glass –classified composite
2_8901251120_L600.jpg

L

Last edited:
being able to create these helicopters with such crippling sanctions and a relatively small population is no easy task.

here is the list of aircrafts beeing manufactured :
Azarakhsh - modified copy of U.S. one-seat fighter aircraft, and combat capable trainer.
Saegheh 80 - fighter aircraft.[4] Second generation Azarakhsh with a twin upright tail configuration.
IR.An-140. - licensed production of Russian Antonov An-140 [6]
Parastoo - propeller-driven training aircraft. Reverse engineered Beech F33 Bonanza.[3][7][8]
Dorna - training aircraft [3][9]
JT2-2 Tazarv - third generation of the Dorna mentioned above.[2] Still in prototype stage.
Simorgh(aircraft)- training aircraft.[10]
Fajr F.3 - Indigenous trainer aircraft
Panha 2091 "Toufan" –
Shabaviz 2061 - overhauled U.S. Bell 206 JetRanger refitted with indigenous components.[11]
Shabaviz 275 -. [11]
Bell 214 - Reverse engineered and built in Iran
HESA Shahed 278 - Developed from Bell 206 & Panha Shabaviz 2061
HESA Shahed 285 - New Iranian Designed Attack Helicopter [13][14][15]

image003.jpg

Iranian ZAFAR light attack helicopter: The Zafar 300 is an Iranian attack helicopter based upon the American Bell Model 206A Jetranger utility helicopter, adapted for a military gunship role. It is armed with a General Electric GAU-2B/A Minigun rotary six-barrel machinegun in an under-nose turret, and disposable stores on two hard points. The Zafar 300 is manned by a crew of two comprising a pilot and gunner seated in tandem.

DIMENSIONS: EXTERNAL: Main rotor diameter..........................10.77 m (35 ft 4 in) Tail rotor diameter...........................1.575 m (5 ft 2 in) Length overall, rotors turning.............12.075 m (39 ft 7½ in) Fuselage: Max width..........................0.775 m (2 ft 6½ in) Height overall...............................2.915 m (9 ft 6¾ in) AC:AREAS:S: Main rotor disc............................91.10 m2 (980.6 sq ft) Tail rotor disc.............................4.79 m2 (51.58 sq ft) AC:WEIGHTS: AND LOADINGS: Weight empty.....................................758 kg (1671 lb) Max T-O weight..................................1300 kg (2866 lb) Max disc loading......................14.27 kg/m2 (2.92 lb/sq ft) AC:PERFORMANCE: Never-exceed speed (VNE)

earlier prototypes:

Another light attack helicopter called Shahed:

Iran 140.:
1286347.jpg

inside Iran 140:
www.skynet-aviation.com_A320_2_375.JPG

Manufacturing:

Another Helicopter: IRAN shabaviz and Shahed:
image007.jpg

shahed+278+2.jpg

from last page: shabaviz helicopter:

iranian_ah1_0_3617.jpg

HUD system for Cobra:
HMS.jpg

Avionics of Cobra:
6_8607020458_L600.jpg

Ansat-2R-03(c)Butowski_01.jpg

Shafaq Fighter: stealth aircraft, able to evade radars with the material implemented onto its surface. Iran is currently manuafacturing 3 types of it, fighter interceptor, bomber, and trainer aircraft.
Dorna-2.jpg

0.jpg

Last edited:
SAEGHE: 1998

saegheh.jpg

Tazarve is an Iranian-made jet training aircraft, first revealed during Iran airshow 2002, in Kish, Iran. Iran began a programme to develop a jet trainer in the early 1990s, first flying a proof of concept aircraft, the Dorna in 1995, a second,...

AZARAKHSH:1996

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom