What's new

Iran Produces New Combat Choppers

Next time, Tell your officials to change the English stickers of your so called Iranian made Toufan helicopters to provide more persuasiveness for your propagandas...
I thought turks after years of banging on the door of europa union to get rejected after 30 or more years of begging for a membership have turned to more serious place and try their luck somewhere else. but I see some tukrs are still begging to be a part of west and argument like a british journalist would do on BBC.

I thought turks after years of banging on the door of europa union to get rejected after 30 or more years of begging for a membership have turned to more serious place and try their luck somewhere else. but I see some tukrs are still begging to be a part of west and argument like a british journalist would do on BBC.

I supposed that You are trying to talk about your so called Iranian made helicopters for your internet propagandas or Am I wrong? If you want to talk about politic issues, You can simply open a new thread interested in Turkey. Turkish attempts to join into EU can never be an excuse for your so called paintjob Iranian made Helicopters...

Everyone loves iran because it has balls when it come to zionists and americans!!
No one has ever dared to defy americans in the middle east, just look at the hopeless Arabs or Pakistanis get killed by american drones every week !!

How you have started this discussion and now What you are talking about...

I supposed that You are trying to talk about your so called Iranian made helicopters for your internet propagandas or Am I wrong? If you want to talk about politic issues, You can simply open a new thread interested in Turkey. Turkish attempts to join into EU can never be an excuse for your so called paintjob Iranian made Helicopters...
Whine Whine Whine ...Why dont you share your documents with us ,which proves your claims? like you find a man on street and tell him ur fake or prove it!! i never take you seriusly because i know how (turks) u argument . here is mine or you care for an air show on kish island next year?

PANHA Iran Helicopter Support and Renewal Company
Iranian Entity: Iran Helicopter Support and Renewal Industries ...(google it)
acronyms.
thefreedictionary.com/Iranian+Helicopter+Support+and+Renewal+Company
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Aviation_Industries_Organization
[video=metacafe;342828/iranian_helicopters]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/342828/iranian_helicopters[/video]
Uskowi on Iran: Panha 2091 Iranian Helicopter
Iran University of Science & Technology - School of Mechanical Engineering- ??????? ?????? ?????? - shokrieh

Iran counterfeiting Bell?s helicopters: AINonline

Toufan helicopters join Iran Air Force

Iranian Helicopter Company - ???? ????????? ?????

NEW Iranian helicopter, long live the revolution

Iran Defense Industry

Do you have ECMS technologies to integrate on Cobra's ?
What about Avionic technologies?
What about a "proper" FLIR technology for attack helicopters?

Last edited:
I do not classify your Shaheed like an attack helicopter even If it has some specific features belong to Iran...

Did you have ECMS technologies to integrate on Cobra's ?
What about Avionic technologies?
What about a "proper" FLIR technology for attack helicopters?
and this conclude your documents!!!!

and this conclude your documents!!!!

Do you have knowledge enough to respond or not ? Tell us your capabilities to develop an attack helicopter...

Saying like "Iran developed an attack helicopter" does not mean that You have really developed something usefull...

Do you have knowledge enough to respond or not ? Tell us your capabilities to develop an attack helicopter...

Saying like "Iran developed an attack helicopter" does not mean that You have really developed something usefull...
well have turks?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom