What's new

Iran prepares for Western invasion as thaw in relations with the outside world boosts tourism indust

Unfortunately some recent comments by very influential person(s) in Iran can only delay the opportunity for more Americans to visit and see/meet the real Iran and the real Iranians. :tsk:

I don't see any comment that could be interpreted as Anti-American. If you're referring to my comment I must say that I said nothing but the truth, although I have so many issues with Mullahs that could most probably get me killed by them, but its true. Western agencies spread a lot of nonsense about Iran. Just because I don't like Mullahs doesn't mean that I should turn a blind eye to the reality.

I think you must be familiar with Spencer Ackerman,

Iran’s New Fake Inventions: Time Machine, ‘Islamic Google Earth’ | Danger Room | WIRED

You could clearly see that this guy twists facts and spread his nonsense about Iran, when a pseudoscientific outlet like Wired spread this type of nonsense, what can you expect from VOA, BBC, etc... ? Do you really think US government gives two shits about Iranians (foreign governments established/continue to establish Persian speaking media, which is good, but I don't believe they have charitable intentions) No my friend, media is to control and spread garbage, Press TV do it so does your media.

Last edited:
Abii here said he was arrested for wearing a T-shirt. By the way, is it true that rules are practiced according to the province or city? For instance, in Shiraz rules are relaxed while in Qom it's very serious. And lots of sources say that shorts are not allowed.

You know, last time I was in Iran (not this time), one of my friends claimed that police arrested him and took him to jail (because of his hairs), but personally I have always had long hairs, didn't have any trouble when I stayed in Iran. I always wore T-Shirt, everyone wears T-Shirts. Right?

I don't see any comment that could be interpreted as Anti-American. If you're referring to my comment I must say that I said nothing but the truth, although I have so many issues with Mullahs that could most probably get me killed by them, but its true. Western agencies spread a lot of nonsense about Iran. Just because I don't like Mullahs doesn't mean that I should turn a blind eye to the reality.

I think you must be familiar with Spencer Ackerman,

Iran’s New Fake Inventions: Time Machine, ‘Islamic Google Earth’ | Danger Room | WIRED

You could clearly see that this guy twists facts and spread his nonsense about Iran, when a pseudoscientific outlet like Wired spread this type of nonsense, what can you expect from VOA, BBC, etc... ? Do you really think US government gives two shits about Iranians (foreign governments established/continue to establish Persian speaking media, which is good, but I don't believe they have charitable intentions) No my friend, media is to control and spread garbage, Press TV do it so does your media.

No not a poster here, but in Iran. It is making headlines here. I don't know what all can be discussed here regarding that person and don't want to offend, which is why I am being vague.

No not a poster here, but in Iran. It is making headlines here. I don't know what all can be discussed here regarding that person and don't want to offend, which is why I am being vague.

No one has the right to be offended, speak your mind. :D

Well this is the headline of an article being re-posted by large North American news conduits today:

:undecided:

Point being that although most people realize that isn't the Iranian people, tension between our governments inhibits things like travel for a while.

Oh well, hopefully doesn't lead to a silly word battle.

I couldn't find any sources beside Daily Caller which is a conservative website.

Not even Persian-Speaking foreign-based websites:

VOA Persian: ir voanews com
BBC Persian: bbc co uk persian

Nothing...

Anyway, regardless of truth or falsity of this news (I'm more inclined to believe its not true).There is no doubt that he is no fan of USA, but only certain people take this guy seriously, his leadership was worst thing that could have ever happened to Iran.

Last edited:
I couldn't find any sources beside Daily Caller which is a conservative website.

Not even Persian-Speaking foreign-based websites:

VOA Persian: ir voanews com
BBC Persian: bbc co uk persian

Nothing...

Anyway, regardless of truth or falsity of this news (I'm more inclined to believe its not true).There is no doubt that he is no fan of USA, but only certain people take this guy seriously, his leadership was worst thing that could have ever happen to Iran.

Well I hope it isn't true. Dailycaller quotes Fars, which I cannot read. Maybe someone can confirm if it is correct?

رهبر معظم انقلاب در دیدار رئیس و نمایندگان مجلس: تفکر استمرار مبارزه با جبهه استکبار بر تمام شئون کشور حاکم باشد/ تئوریزه کردن سازش مقابل زورگویان خیانت است/ برای اجرای اقتصاد مقاومتی باید حرکت و اقدام کرد

The title says: "The great leader in gathering with parliamentarians and speaker of the house: The mentality to resist arrogance must rule the country (Persian is very diffuclt to translate)/People who want to normalize relations are traitors/We must do something about resistance economy!"

You know I found it funny that Daily Caller quotes Fars. Iranians call it False News for a reason :))

Iran is the most beautiful state in the world.

You know, last time I was in Iran (not this time), one of my friends claimed that police arrested him and took him to jail (because of his hairs), but personally I have always had long hairs, didn't have any trouble when I stayed in Iran. I always wore T-Shirt, everyone wears T-Shirts. Right?
I was in Iran in 07 and I was stopped 3 times by the basij. Once for being with a "na mahram" (to these hezbollahi arabs even family members are na mahram I guess), second time b/c of my tee shirt (can't remember if it was for the design or the fact that I was showing too much skin) and third time for having loud music in the car.

Fucking garbage basiji low lives. I had longish hair back then too (my hair was majestic in my teen age years lol) so that pissed them off even more.

I was in Iran in 07 and I was stopped 3 times by the basij. Once for being with a "na mahram" (to these hezbollahi arabs even family members are na mahram I guess), second time b/c of my tee shirt (can't remember if it was for the design or the fact that I was showing too much skin) and third time for having loud music in the car.

Next time wear a Pig Face T-Shirt :D

10_3244_base__37458.1385497521.1280.1280.jpg

Well this is the headline of an article being re-posted by large North American news conduits today:

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

:undecided:

Point being that although most people realize that isn't the Iranian people, tension between our governments inhibits things like travel for a while.

Oh well, hopefully doesn't lead to a silly word battle.
that title is a clear sign for the death of honesty and veracity in your media.
first of all, our leader was talking from a defensive point of view,
he said: "our war wont end cause the imperialism and the arrogance wont end".
you compare this sentence with the one in your article.
secondly, right now we are in war with U.S , but it's not a military war, it's a cultural war, an economic war, and what your media refer to it as the 'war of hears and minds', and that's the whole subject of our leader's speech.
but the author of your article has intentionally used the word "Jihad" which for Americans is knows as the military war.

your biased article is trying to show Iranian leader as a warmonger who wants to attack America. something 180 degree opposite to the reality and your "options on the table".

No, it exists for men too and if one mistake happens unintentionally like taking a picture of a place that I am not supposed to take then I am in trouble.

You seriously need to reconsider about Iran my friend .

I don't support compulsory hijab law in Iran but I strongly support the law against badly dressed people .

Back
Top Bottom