What's new

Iran plane crash kills 40

anyway no twin engined aircraft can manage to survive when one of its engines is failed while "taking off".

Incorrect. Aircraft certified to EASA/FAA standards have to be able to continue take-off post V1 with an engine failure and reach 50ft obstacle clearance.

by the way about being able to fly with one engine I really doubt any commercial plane can withstand loosing half of its trust at the take off .

Incorrect. See above.

when you want to take off you usually use the maximum trust

Incorrect. Most airliners, regardless of whether they are jets or turboprops use reduced thrust takeoffs

not all dual engine planes can continue with one engine .

Most certified airliners can.

even if the trust is enough for the flight to continue , extreme pilot skill is needed to control the plane from flipping and being dragged

For most aircraft, a strong rudder input is all that is necessary.

According to the little information I can find on the AN 140, it is certified by Russian and Ukranian aviation regulatory bodies. Whilst not as stringent as the FAA/EASA standards, they would not certify an airliner if it is not capable of OEI post V1 flight.

So what.

A Gulfstream G650 crashed during a test flight.

As did an Airbus A330.

Perhaps we should ground those too?

HESA working on an improved version ... IrAn-141

Ukranian engine going to replace with an Iranian made turboprop ...

Those pilots were Ukrainian.

No ...

678304_663.jpg

RIP . what is the cause this unfortunate accident.?

Last edited:
Xenon54 you are actually trolling here. Your aim is to humiliate iran, i know this because i have known many people like you. Ofcourse Iran is not in the top of the aviation but it is gainin the aviation technology step by step. Like these accidents there happend in many countries, not only in iran.

RIP the all iranian brothers and sisters.

I am a Iranian, but i still would accept critics from other people even if they are from different country. That is if their criticism is constructive, not trolling.

Back
Top Bottom