What's new

Iran plane crash kills 40

index

Im not here for trolling but c'mon mate this is a Antonov licence built in Iran, to be honest i dont think Iran can manufacture all critical parts of a Russian Turboprop engine.

Antonov An-140 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Xenon54 you are actually trolling here. Your aim is to humiliate iran, i know this because i have known many people like you. Ofcourse Iran is not in the top of the aviation but it is gainin the aviation technology step by step. Like these accidents there happend in many countries, not only in iran.

RIP the all iranian brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Tehran, Aug 10, IRNA – All 40 passengers, including seven children, of the crashed airplane have reportedly died.

2733697-3964532.jpg

The plane, belonging to Taban Airlines, crashed when its engine was reportedly shut down shortly after taking off from International Mehrabad Airport at 9:45 hours local time (0515 GMT) on Sunday.

The plane crashed near the Azadi residential area in northwest of Tehran.

Spokesman of Iran Red Crescent Society confirmed the crash in a telephone call to IRNA.

Hossein Derakhshan said no exact information was available on the cause of the crash, adding that an investigation team was sent to the site of the crash.

The plane was heading to the eastern city of Tabas in South Khorassan province

--------------------------------------------------------------

RIP :(

engine failure ? R u kidding me ? should'nt there be an inspection before flight ?

RIP to all the civilian deaths. Well, life is like that. You don't know when the end will come. BTW did anybody died on the ground as it fell on a residential area?

Xenon54 you are actually trolling here. Your aim is to humiliate iran, i know this because i have known many people like you. Ofcourse Iran is not in the top of the aviation but it is gainin the aviation technology step by step. Like these accidents there happend in many countries, not only in iran.

RIP the all iranian brothers and sisters.
I am one of the last persons to troll others, im just speaking facts, @MTN1917 himself said this planes engine was making trouble the whole time, its crappy Ukrainian soviet technology you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out if you look at the facts.
Iran build 14 of them in 2010 and this is the third incident with engine allready in 4 years.

Besides how do i troll Iranians if this plane isnt Iranian in the first place, if there was a trolling then against Ukrainians.

Dont act more Iranian than Iranians themselves.

Look like oil burn at startup.
I just realized that the engine that doesnt run is smoking but the other one thats running is fine, so it might be starting issue.

Back
Top Bottom