What's new

Iran, Pakistan army chiefs urge Muslim world action to end Rohingya plight

Countries should stop trying to interfere on Myanmar's internal issues. How would be other countries deal with illegal migrants occupying their land?

indian ABCD import, WoW....go lecture india not to interfere in Nepal for Madeshi indians.

indian ABCD import, WoW....go lecture india not to interfere in Nepal for Madeshi indians.

What happens in Nepal affects India. What relation do Pakistan and Iran have with Myanmar?

No one will listen. It's backed by China and India.

What happens in Nepal affects India. What relation do Pakistan and Iran have with Myanmar?

When humanity in crisis anyone can speak up and take actions, that is the basis for Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, EU UN and US actions. inhuman indians would not understand human value, who has worst track record of genocide against Sikh and Muslims in india.

No one will listen. It's backed by China and India.
then indians do not need to blabber here.

When humanity in crisis anyone can speak up and take actions, that is the basis for Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, EU UN and US actions. inhuman indians would not understand human value, who has worst track record of genocide against Sikh and Muslims in india.

then indians do not need to blabber here.

Go somewhere else bit$ch. don't tell me where I'm supposed to be. :lol:

A genocidal country wouldn't have Sikh prime minister or Muslim presidents.

why Bangladesh is not creating problem for burma by pushing millions of buddhist? If UN is not doing anything, threaten them with consequence of more refugee, then they may force Burmese animals to re consider their position on rohingya..

Non-muslims can NOT be our teachers. Problem with the Muslim world today is that we have made non-muslims our teachers. Muslims are duty bound to uphold a higher moral standard. Rampant propaganda by orientalist notwithstanding, the fact is that never in history did Muslims ever slaughter innocent non-combatants.The burmese are barbarian uncivilized pagan monkeys. Though the current BD regime is inept Indian stooge and anti-muslim, I would never support they go down to burmese monkey level.

IK sb,

we pay him to safe guard us not some 3000km away .

That is a good point. And if there is some energy left after defending Pak borders, Pak fauj should be spared for defending the two holy cities.

Regards

Non-muslims can NOT be our teachers. Problem with the Muslim world today is that we have made non-muslims our teachers. Muslims are duty bound to uphold a higher moral standard. Rampant propaganda by orientalist notwithstanding, the fact is that never in history did Muslims ever slaughter innocent non-combatants.The burmese are barbarian uncivilized pagan monkeys. Though the current BD regime is inept Indian stooge and anti-muslim, I would never support they go down to burmese monkey level.
Plenty of times Muslims killed, raped, and pillaged. Every heard of Timur? How about 1971 Bangladeshi genocide? So much for higher moral standard.

Plenty of times Muslims killed, raped, and pillaged. Every heard of Timur? How about 1971 Bangladeshi genocide? So much for higher moral standard.

what 1971 has to do with Myanmar genocide of Rohingya??? Is that new indian logic that because of 1971, india is supporting Myanmar committing genocide?? Must be indian al cowda terrorist talking.

bro, i am not asking you for persecution of buddhists, Bangladesh govt should take the buddhists population in confidence about their security and then threaten the UN that bcoz of burma's action communal hatred is growing in BD, if UN didnt take action against burma dont blame us for tragedy and more refugees.

bro, i am not asking you for persecution of buddhists, Bangladesh govt should take the buddhists population in confidence about their security and then threaten the UN that bcoz of burma's action communal hatred is growing in BD, if UN didnt take action against burma dont blame us for tragedy and more refugees.

BDs citizen are not for booties and pawn regardless of their religion and ethnicity. We are not savages.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom