What's new

Iran, Pakistan army chiefs urge Muslim world action to end Rohingya plight

Topcat,

We can recruit at least 1 lak Rohingya to fight for their cause if situation warrant.

Good going. Lets fight MM to the last Rohingya.

Regards

I think Americans have Pakistan's leadership permission to do that because they can do what they did to our drone ! And our drone was patrolling the border unlike MQs !!!

Those drones flies from Pakistani airbases and operated from PK soil.

Topcat,

We can recruit at least 1 lak Rohingya to fight for their cause if situation warrant.

Good going. Lets fight MM to the last Rohingya.

Regards

Huh.. you think 1 lak rohingya will just line up to only receive bullets? :lol:

You're telling us that USA has a military base in Pakistan or something? Any proof?
Those drones flies from PK airbase. I dont know if we want call that a US base. But certainly a US drone base. They even co-ordinate with PK air force in the attacks.

You can google around. I will look for a link for you.

Here it is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamsi_Airfield

The army of Muhammad Rasul ullah (PBUH) can start from this point.

As it's mentioned in the news websites all of Rohyngian women have been annoyed by Buddhist pigs.

Here is where i say Jihad is inevitable @Luffy 500 not in Syria or Libya.

Those drones flies from PK airbase. I dont know if we want call that a US base. But certainly a US drone base. They even co-ordinate with PK air force in the attacks.

You can google around. I will look for a link for you.

Here it is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamsi_Airfield

That base was vacated by americans long ago, we had an agreement with them at start of war on terror, it then expired

Today they launch from Afghanistan

It was right on border with Afghanistan

Pakistan. We're not closing our skies. You can see Myanmar violates our airspace without any consequences.

You want us to launch airstrikes on Myanmar from over 1000 miles away in Pakistan

With our planes either going through or circumventing india

Hit Myanmar

Then fly back to Pakistan

What are you talking about the only place where we can launch a successful strike is from Bangladesh

What happens in Nepal affects India. What relation do Pakistan and Iran have with Myanmar?
Muslims all have 1 relation, the most important relation - unity in faith. For that Muhammad Bin Qasim laid the stones for Islam in the Indian subcontinent. Anyone who doesn't hold the same spirit doesn't understand what being a Pakistani is.

Take enough fuel. We're not ready to get our hands dirty. Not yet. But if we see positive response from the world then we will join in too.

Its a round trip of over 2000 miles not including any action over Myanmar to save bengali's whilst they sit and complain in Dhaka

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom