What's new

Iran offers Pakistan 80,000 barels per day of oil.

well offering oil is not like offering Aircrafts with transfer of technology so there is no need to joy so much

Oil is not a banned product so if you have money you can buy oil from anywhere. Three months deferred payment is also not nothing as you will be paying eventually after 3 months. I am a strong believer of improving our relationships with neighbouring countries but the offer iran is making will only benefit their own market.

See Europe decided not to buy Oil from Iran and Iran reiterated by stopping the oil sales to UK and France with immediate effect. Now Iran needs new customers to sell the oil that she would not be able to export to Europe in future. Pakistan is energy hungry country so it is an ideal choice for Iran. China is also interested in Iranian oil and soon will be signing another agrement with Iran. I would be very happy if Iran had offered oil on discounted price rather than deferred payments. May be 10% cheaper comparing to international market would have made a huge impact... and Iran being our neighbour by land boundary, it would have been cost effective option for both countries.

Pakistan should improve relations with neighboring Iran, Pakistan will have to live next to this country for all of eternity while Saudis and Americans are far away. Lately Iran is offering a lot of help to Pakistan to overcome the energy crisis, Pakistan should not let this opportunity go by.

I agree. The Dam may be a good offer, but, how are we certain that the United States won't abandon us again? Iran will always be our neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom