What's new

Iran Navy to build aircraft carriers

Even under embargo Iran kicks ***
Everything that doesn`t kill U,make U stronger ;) :tup:

I don't know about the source of above news, but in my source from 5 hours ago, Iran's Navy chief Commander Habibullah Sayyari said building an aircraft carrier is possible in our current state, there has been some studies and plans and they still exist and in the case of receiving an order we will start the project.
نیروی دریایی ارتش: طرح‌هايي براي ساخت ناو هواپيمابر داریم

so there is no order, and also we don't need an aircraft carrier, at least not in the near future.
PressTV - Iran Navy to build aircraft carriers

Even the embargo is very savage, it's always 10 000 better than to be given JEW USA "democracy"
or to become like countries parasited by them: Egypt, Tunisia
Bravo man I respect U :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy:
Are U vietnami Muslim?

all the best guys but i have few questions.
1. Iran will need huge money for AC, where Iran will get huge money ? it is not like around $300 million, more than that.
2. that AC will need Huge warships coverage. As far i know Iran does not have that much and many of them are outdated.
3. Even if Iran has AC, Iran will also need Navel varient Aircrafts. So what is the plan about it ?

I don't think that money is much of a problem for Iran specially since sanctions r loosen up.

But there r LOTs of other things that might go wrong while building an AC.

For example India's IAC 1 development got delayed bcoz Russia refused to provide Special Grade Steel n in the end we had to come up with our own High grade steel for IAC.

Another important thing is long range n powerful radars along with mordern SAMs.

N most importantly an AC is a sitting duck without a powerpack CBG.:)

Anyways Best of Luck to Iran:tup:

Last edited:
if IRAN can make it s then congratulation the first Islamic country with AC
but problem it will cost billions of billions of USD and also maintain will cost millions every month and also it will need state of the art aircraft :)
wish they buy SU series

I don't think that money is much of a problem for Iran specially since sanctions r loosen up.

But there r LOTs of other things that might go wrong while building an AC.

For example India's IAC 1 development got delayed bcoz Russia refused to provide Special Grade Steel n in the end we had to come up with our on High grade steel for IAC.

Another important thing is long range n powerful radars along with mordern SAMs.

N most importantly an AC is a sitting duck without a powerpack CBG.:)

Anyways Best of Luck to Iran:tup:
Thank U best for India too :tup: :tup:

Respect him? Have you ever read his post? Verifiable retard.
No what is it?

Back
Top Bottom