What's new

Iran Moves 35 Years Ahead by Reverse Engineering US RQ-170

You'll see another monkey flying a remote control plane pretty soon actually, wearing a space suit. Eik teer, do shikkar.

@Dillinger, your services requested on the audacious statement.

@WebMaster, why do we allow such "what / if / wishful / fanboy" threads in defense section, why not put them all in "fiction" or "members section"?

And I'll be happy to receive it, but the fact remains that we haven't seen a shred of evidence to suggest Iran has reverse engineered such a drone.

Last edited by a moderator:
The RQ-170 must either be carrying technology from the 2040's or the Iranians were stuck in the 70's. As to how a drone with generally commercial off-the shelf systems that are mostly circuits and chips was able to get Iran out of the dark ages of aviation is probably a story worthy of finding the truth about.

At most, the system provided basic shaping concepts and where to fit what. Even with systems like JTAG it would be quite difficult to pick out what is going on in those chips in terms of processing and control. Then, those chips will have to identified and Iran will need access to the same models(or equivalent). You cannot cut a chip open and expect to get a substrate diagram on the spot.

Long story short, this news is propaganda consumption and nothing else. Moreover, with Rouhani's recent overtures.. the day may not be far that Iran might be buying technologies used on the RQ-170.

@haman10

Okay mate you wanna bring whole Turkish members here that is way to act.

First you are asking "if the ANKA can fly" and you are defending your statement as it is a rational question. This concludes you are trolling.
@rmi5

Hyperion is a Pakistani member, so what's the deal with the Turkish members controlling Hyperion ?

Bit far fetched. Undoubtedly Iranians are doing great but still there's a long way to go.

I asked the same question, a country that can not press a silicon wafer has moved leaps and bounds by one sample falling in their laps. So much conjecture, such weak sources!

The RQ-170 must either be carrying technology from the 2040's or the Iranians were stuck in the 70's. As to how a drone with generally commercial off-the shelf systems that are mostly circuits and chips was able to get Iran out of the dark ages of aviation is probably a story worthy of finding the truth about.

At most, the system provided basic shaping concepts and where to fit what. Even with systems like JTAG it would be quite difficult to pick out what is going on in those chips in terms of processing and control. Then, those chips will have to identified and Iran will need access to the same models(or equivalent). You cannot cut a chip open and expect to get a substrate diagram on the spot.

Long story short, this news is propaganda consumption and nothing else. Moreover, with Rouhani's recent overtures.. the day may not be far that Iran might be buying technologies used on the RQ-170.

I asked the same question, a country that can not press a silicon wafer has moved leaps and bounds by one sample falling in their laps. So much conjecture, such weak sources!

That was not a honest question, but simply an attempt to discredit technology made by Iran, since your question was suggestive to begin with. Why ask a question if you give an answer to it in the same question?

Besides that, I haven't seen you making one intelligent and knowledge full post in this topic to begin with. You were biased long before you decided to open this thread.

That's something seriously worth pondering over!!!

Moreover, with Rouhani's recent overtures.. the day may not be far that Iran might be buying technologies used on the RQ-170.

Expecting more ... you made me disappointed !!!

Iran moved as much as 35 years ahead in building drone engines by reverse engineering the US drone, RQ-170

what do you know about RQ-170's engine !?

Expecting more ... you made me disappointed !!!

what do you know about RQ-170's engine !?

First, people need to stop attacking each other or this thread will close before they know it.

Second, please.. tell me in technical terms how I disappointed your rather than nationalism.

@haman10

1-) Hyperion is not a active poster in Turkish Section. Check his posts.

2-)We don't hold any power on him.

3-) An indiviual's actions can not be reflected, on the whole community.

@rmi5 ... mibini cheghadr asabani hastan !!! ina age 2 mah dige khod havapeyma ro bebinan chikar mikonan !?

yadet hast ke dar mored on pahpad chi goftam ... bebin chetori az narahati pare pore mishan :lol:

Long story short, this news is propaganda consumption and nothing else.

:yay: how did u come up with that brah? :lol:

are u an expert on iranian military , are u an iranian intelligence officer or sth?? in any sort , u brought up sth and thats u who should prove it , we are not here to prove that ur statements are wrong!! ;)

@rmi5 ... mibini cheghadr asabani hastan !!! ina age 2 mah dige khod havapeyma ro bebinan chikar mikonan !?

yadet hast ke dar mored on pahpad chi goftam ... bebin chetori az narahati pare pore mishan :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

First, people need to stop attacking each other or this thread will close before they know it.

Second, please.. tell me in technical terms how I disappointed your rather than nationalism.

First read : http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...se-engineering-us-rq-170-a-2.html#post4860458

& ... your moderating a side !

what if we show the flying wing drone in the blue sky !?

Here is a bet !

are you going to leave the forum ( for ever ) because of your words about Iran ?

Accept it !?

Back
Top Bottom