What's new

Iran missiles in syria

I hope the Iranian Navy makes a visit to its second home, Syria...

Don't worry, we won't let Syria fall to terrorist hands.

bashar-assad-hassan-nasrallah-mahmoud-ahmadinejad.jpg

nasrallah_ahmadinejad_and_assad.jpg

Let's wait and see...:azn:

look you can support terrorism from outside Syria... but in Syria, majority are against terrorists FSA... and you can see you it from Aljazeera and BBC report i posted.. and we all know Aljazeera and BBC are anti-Syria... but they really can't hide the truth.. people are smart enough to know the truth... you are just behind.. :coffee:

When the Assad is dead when this civil war is ended Iran will be known as the rogue country supported a bloody dictator' who massacred his own people and all citizen in Syria.Without a doubt world and specially angry Syrian population will not forget...

...how iran supplied mad dictator with missile/rocket fitted with chemical weapons to massacre innocent Syrians.
...how iran sent Iranian soldiers kill innocent Syrian population in their own country.
...how iran gave enough supply to Assad regime which caused this conflict to prolong so long , countless cities to destroyed and massacre of countless innocent Syrians by mad dictator.

When the Assad is dead when this civil war is ended Iran will be known as the rogue country supported a bloody dictator' who massacred his own people and all citizen in Syria.Without a doubt world and specially angry Syrian population will not forget...

...how iran supplied mad dictator with missile/rocket fitted with chemical weapons to massacre innocent Syrians.
...how iran sent Iranian soldiers kill innocent Syrian population in their own country.
...how iran gave enough supply to Assad regime which caused this conflict to prolong so long , countless cities to destroyed and massacre of countless innocent Syrians by mad dictator.

No, we will not forget, that's too much to forget my friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom