What's new

Iran missiles in syria

Why don’t you turks just admit the truth? you have committed genocide...now you have to pay back the Armenians what you have caused them...killing their entire blood line like savages...even though it might cost you dearly...

The Germans are paying billions of dollars each year as compensation for the Nazi killing of 6 million Jews...in the whole Europe, kids are learning about the horrific crimes of Nazi Germany against the Jews in their school books at the elementary level. In due time, Turkish genocide on Armenians will also be printed in those books...

why you are so care about turks ? is this your problem :D are you armenian or persian? lol dont write me i dont care about what you think :fie::fie:

why you are so care about turks ? is this your problem :D are you armenian or persian? lol dont write me i dont care about what you think :fie::fie:

Considering the level of your linguistic skills, I doubt you have understood a single word I have been trying to enlighten you with...no worries, after you finished elementary school, please come back again...

Fact is that even "Dajjal" himself comes to help Iran or Assad, They are going to loose.... If Assad was popular as "advertised" here.... Than there was no need to send women and elderly men to strike......I wish would that this bone of contention "asad' and allies quit the syria.....

Fact is that even "Dajjal" himself comes to help Iran or Assad, They are going to loose.... If Assad was popular as "advertised" here.... Than there was no need to send women and elderly men to strike......I wish would that this bone of contention "asad' and allies quit the syria.....

You knew , when the land of Islam is under attack by Foreign mercenaries and Al-Qaeda Terrorists its up to all Muslim , Man or Woman to stand up and take gun and protect their land an Religion from these slaves of today's crusaders :azn:

Till this day, damascus international airport is closed. Iranian are obliged to come to damascus via beyruth, tell u a lot

You mean FSA even can not handle women and elderly men, it's a heck of a long time that they've been trying to defeat some elderly ...

and about Dajjal thing:

yywU.jpg

it's so cool, as I see all angels have gathered for a sacred aim.

You knew , when the land of Islam is under attack by Foreign mercenaries and Al-Qaeda Terrorists its up to all Muslim , Man or Woman to stand up and take gun and protect their land an Religion from these slaves of today's crusaders :azn:

again again again this "We are fighting againts the enemies of Islam , we are protecter of the islam world" crap...Same protecters helped Iraq and Afghanistan invasion by opening their airspace even though they are supposed to be NATO's enemy :usflag:

again again again this "We are fighting againts the enemies of Islam , we are protecter of the islam world" crap...Same protecters helped Iraq and Afghanistan invasion by opening their airspace even though they are supposed to be NATO's enemy :usflag:

Well Iran never let any body use its land and space for attack on any of neighbors if you want to knew who let USA and NATO attack two Islamic country just go and search the Internet and the result would be interesting for you.

by the way if you want to see how turkey fight for the land of Islam and help protecting it just look at these ,because I wanted to made easier for you I did the search and now you only need to read the links.
Turkey Gun for Yemen

when the americans attacked in iraq we didnt see this going:no:. some secterians in iraq did vice versa and is stil doing....:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom