What's new

Iran may stop sending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia after teenagers’ sexual abuse

Pillar of your religion should be spending money on the needy not throwing it away on airline tickets and making wahabis richer.

That is another pillar. Anyway if one cannot afford Hajj they need not go, as for Umrah it is a waste of money imo.

Does any sane person outside of Farsis and fanatical Pakistani Shias take PissTV serious and their "reports" to begin with? Is Iran, a country that does not even allow its minorities who form over 50% of the population to learn their own languages in public and who are widely known for oppressing minorities, in a position to demand anything? Let alone "sexual harassment". Rest assured that there are 2-3 times as many sexual assaults etc. in Iran just by virtue of you having a much larger population.

Put politics aside hasani, if there was a sexual assault accusation it should be investigated regardless of who reported it.

That is another pillar. Anyway if one cannot afford Hajj they need not go, as for Umrah it is a waste of money imo.
Why do they need to go? Because a 1400 year old text book tells you to?

Why do they need to go? Because a 1400 year old text book tells you to?

Nobody "needs" to go. For example I neither need nor want to go but I might go anyway for the experience in the future.

Put politics aside hasani, if there was a sexual assault accusation it should be investigated regardless of who reported it.

True but do you really want me to believe PissTV? The same Mullah "news outlet" that posts propaganda and outright lies 24//7 when it comes to KSA, Sunnis, the Arab world, West etc. Basically everyone that is opposed to the Mullah's. For instance they declared King Abdullah dead 100 times before he eventually died at the age of 91...

Also which sane person is interested in harassing some old women or who the hell they claim was "sexually harassed"? Maybe PissTV should worry about the thousands (literary) of Iranian prostitutes that are working in the GCC if they have any shame.

Yes, let's forgot that KSA alone has the 4th highest number of students at US universities of any nationality on the planet, the enormous bilateral trade relations between the GCC and USA, the hundreds of billions of dollars that the GCC has invested in the US in virtually every sector etc.

Also what's wrong with paying for entertainment? That's what rich people do. I know that this is a foreign word for most of the Muslim world/third world in comparison but that's not our problem.

Go cry somewhere else.

Driving around in 2010+ Lexus, having the most modern iphone, not having to work, eating out, etc. Nothing's wrong with that, heres what I have the problem with.

Wen it comes to fixing something, say their car, "Oh brother you are Muslim, I am Muslim give me better price." "Oh my car failed the State Inspection? Come on brother, i'm a student".

Driving around in 2010+ Lexus, having the most modern iphone, not having to work, eating out, etc. Nothing's wrong with that, heres what I have the problem with.

Wen it comes to fixing something, say their car, "Oh brother you are Muslim, I am Muslim give me better price." "Oh my car failed the State Inspection? Come on brother, i'm a student".

Everyone tries to use the national or religious connection, ever tried doing business with desis? It is worse then hell, I hate desis the most when it comes to money they want to just get shit for free.

Oh, so I see that you still live in the 1950's. That's interesting. Keep living in your bubble meanwhile the GCC Is a 2 TRILLION dollar economy and progressing on all fronts despite not being blessed with a population that is 80 million big or 200 million big. Nowadays 80% of the youth (at least) are educating themselves at leading ME universities in the GCC or abroad from the US to Japan. The fruits of that can already be seen but that requires knowledge. Something that 95% of all PDF users don't have when it comes to the ME. As I said not my problem.

For your information then over 66,66% of KSA's population is below the age of 30….

Outside of the few "religious" retards then the future is very bright. Just look at the 6-10 Saudi Arabian or so users here on PDF that are active. All of them are highly educated. Engineers, doctors, architects etc. Many studying and getting their degrees abroad too.

P.S.: Hiring cleaners, nannies, drivers etc. is completely normal for the average family in the GCC as they tend to be quite large and the man is usually working outside of the house and so do most women (more women pursue degrees at universities in the GCC than men) nowadays so there is no other option.

That does not mean that locals are incapable of cooking food, changing diapers or throwing garbage out etc.

Mexicans and other Latin Americans are also famous for their cheaper labour in the US among wealthier families and they do similar jobs. Don't compare tiny Bahrain for instance with KSA. There the locals number 1 million people or so and of course this means that foreigners are needed if you want to make those kind of investments that are going on and have been going on for decades. Same story in the UAE, Qatar etc. Same story in the US once which welcomed millions of migrants too that eventually settled and created the US. It's called demand. Google it.

Last edited:
Everyone tries to use the national or religious connection, ever tried doing business with desis? It is worse then hell, I hate desis the most when it comes to money they want to just get shit for free.

That's true, my father has a auto-repair business, and we made a rule:

Any person from the Masjid don't do their work. Unless they are less fortunate.

Oh, so I see that you still live in the 1950's. That's interesting.:lol:

I apologize for all my posts above quoting you, I let you bring me down into generalizing entire countries. MaSallam.

There is no Sunni ruling in the last 1400+yrs, that says "If you are fortunate enough to do only Umrah it will count as a Hajj" If there is please enlighten us.

Hajj is obligatory only, if you have the means to do so.
Umrah is not obligatory.

Hmm.. My understanding was that if you were not fortune enough to make the Hajj, but were able to make Umrah it would count as a Hajj.

FINALLLYYYYYYY

Why the **** do Iranians spend their hard earned cash in wahabi lands is beyond me! In our family only my grandma's done it and to this day, we all talk about how stupid of a move it was. My uncle did everything to stop her, but he couldn't do anything.

IR, for once in your life, be useful and do something right. Just fucking ban people from going to wahabi arabia.

How likely is a ban? Please let it be true lol
Thaaank god, your uncle did not make it into stopping your grandma. Because of her cash Saudis built Riyadh::lol:

558244.jpg

only one time is pillar of Islam , nowhere it come that you must go there every year.

What's stopping the Mullah's from banning their citizens from performing Umrah and Hajj? Go ahead and do it. As I wrote we have nothing to lose. There are almost 2 billion Muslims out there and MILLIONS upon MILLIONS want to perform Hajj and Umrah every single year but are unable to do so due for various reasons. It's like a lottery for every haji. Some people wait their entire life's for 1 single trip.

Leave Islam altogether. Nobody cares. Who do you think that you are? Go back to worshipping fire or whatever you do. Convert to other Abrahamic/Semitic religions like Christianity or Judaism for all we care.

Nobody cares/forces you or is holding you hostage at a gunpoint.

Quite all the crying.

Having said that then everyone is welcome to perform Hajj and Umrah and nobody is stopping anyone regardless of origin, skin color, economic situation etc. from performing Hajj and Umrah.

Nobody harasses anyone either. Millions of Iranians have performed hajj and umrah since 1979 (way before too) and such news can be counted on 2 fingers. We don't even know whether this news is authentic. Knowing PissTV's track record then it's likely to be false.

What's stopping the Mullah's from banning their citizens from performing Umrah and Hajj? Go ahead and do it. As I wrote we have nothing to lose. There are almost 2 billion Muslims out there and MILLIONS upon MILLIONS want to perform Hajj and Umrah every single year but are unable to do so due for various reasons. It's like a lottery for every haji. Some people wait their entire life's for 1 single trip.

Leave Islam altogether. Nobody cares. Who do you think that you are? Go back to worshipping fire or whatever you do. Convert to other Abrahamic/Semitic religions like Christianity or Judaism for all we care.

Nobody cares/forces you or is holding you hostage at a gunpoint.

Quite all the crying.

Having said that then everyone is welcome to perform Hajj and Umrah and nobody is stopping anyone regardless of origin, skin color, economic situation etc. from performing Hajj and Umrah.

Nobody harasses anyone either. Millions of Iranians have performed hajj and umrah since 1979 (way before too) and such news can be counted on 2 fingers. We don't even know whether this news is authentic. Knowing PissTV's track record then it's likely to be false.
Zaorodastarains don't whorship fire but they whorship the one god

Meanwhile your wahhabi animals whorship al shaab al amrad

Your ancestors use to whorship date idol and they used to eat it in the next day

So if they have such low IQ no wonder that their saudi sons have lower IQ

Zaorodastarains don't whorship fire but they whorship the one god

Meanwhile your wahhabi animals whorship al shaab al amrad

Your ancestors use to whorship date idol and they used to eat it in the next day

So if they have such low IQ no wonder that their saudi sons have lower IQ

My ancestors were the first monotheists on the planet and my ancestors were Semites and 65% of the entire population on planet earth follow religions that originated among my people. Meanwhile your Gypsy religion is long dead. Which by the way copied Semitic symbols in the dozens like so much else outside of religion.:lol:

Now, stick to worshipping long dead Hijazi Arabs in the temples of Qom and Mashhad while flogging yourself to death while crying and beating yourself like chimpanzees. That's all you are good at.:lol:

Let's see if your holy cows are just bullshit as usual.:lol:

My ancestors were the first monotheists on the planet and my ancestors were Semites and 65% of the entire population on planet earth follow religions that originated among my people. Meanwhile your Gypsy religion is long dead. Which by the way copied Semitic symbols in the dozens like so much else outside of religion.:lol:

Now, stick to worshipping long dead Hijazi Arabs in the temples of Qom and Mashhad while flogging yourself to death while crying and beating yourself like chimpanzees. That's all you are good at.:lol:

Let's see if your holy cows are just bullshit as usual.:lol:

Zorodasht was a prophet who didnt need you copy anything from your barbaric animals

What your barbaric animals have so somebody can steal from you??!

Your animals used to steal caravans now you steal other people land arts science and civilizations

But I don't blame you since you don't have anything to take pride of except killing each others and taking each other women as slaves

You can't build a single civilization all you can do is go to land for water when it's dry you move to another one now go drink your camel piss:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom