What's new

Iran leadership is coward and liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
big claims chest thumping and all farsibans could manage was hit 2 empty tents! it looks like farsi Mullahs begged usa to allow and launch missiles on their empty tents to save their a** in public!!

so usa can kill all their generals and all iran will do is shout and launch duds?

I guess we will find out the day they take out all iranian generals.

30 years you can’t take back Kashmir, but now you are talking about how you can challenge the US the lone superpower in war?

Your planes are US made and Chinese copy of US fighters. You have no real navy. Your missile industry cannot directly challenge the US. You suffer from some of the same problems as Iran.

So unless you planning to fire a nuke and get turned into glass, I am curious how Pakistan would challenge the US in war?

If US sanctions Pakistan from receiving any oil and gas like they did to Japan prior to Pearl Harbor how will you survive? You will then need Iran to break sanctions and smuggle oil into your country.

Pakistan is not energy independent and it’s exports are largely textile based that can be replaced by many other neighboring countries. US can crush Pakistan economy without ever having to go to war.

You are missing the point. Pak doesn't challenge US nor it gives threat to US. This is Iran where the whole leadership is giving threat to US i.e. breaking the leg of US, will punish US but in the end the whole world saw such a pathetic attack on US bases where there was no causality.

What was the point of such a extreme rhetoric if the whole leadership had to go for face saving afterwards.

You are missing the point. Pak doesn't challenge US nor it gives threat to US. This is Iran where the whole leadership is giving threat to US i.e. breaking the leg of US, will punish US but in the end the whole world saw such a pathetic attack on US bases where there was no causality.

What was the point of such a extreme rhetoric if the whole leadership had to go for face saving afterwards.

Go read The Art of War by Sun Tzu!

why american didn't respond?

Because there was No causality. Its simple.
trump didn't talk about casualty he said if you hit we would hit ..
Donald.jpg

Donald 1.jpg

Donald 2.jpg

trump didn't talk about casualty he said if you hit we would hit ..
View attachment 598973
View attachment 598974
View attachment 598975

You talk about breaking the leg of US, punishing US severely, making ME graveyard of US soldiers and what else. Then you came with such a pathetic attack where few bricks and couple of garages are broken with not a single US military causality. Next time throw a stone on US bases and claim your victory if US doesn't respond back.

But it is a slap in a face anyway and US steps back...what a shame.

Its not a slap on US as US didn't lose anything. It is Iran who lost its top general. Then 52 mourners died for him. Then 176 more died when plane was shot down. We saw 4-5 days of continuous mourning on TV and then Iran fired few missile on US bases and destroyed couple of garages and some bricks and claiming this as victory.

You talk about breaking the leg of US, punishing US severely, making ME graveyard of US soldiers and what else. Then you came with such a pathetic attack where few bricks and couple of garages are broken with not a single US military causality. Next time throw a stone on US bases and claim your victory if US doesn't respond back.

Its not a slap on US as US didn't lose anything. It is Iran who lost its top general. Then 52 mourners died for him. Then 176 more died when plane was shot down. We saw 4-5 days of continuous mourning on TV and then Iran fired few missile on US bases and destroyed couple of garages and some bricks and claiming this as victory.
no I talked about american president comments & threats .. so again why american didn't respond?

Because there was No causality. Its simple.

Trump had tweeted repeatedly that ANY retaliation on U.S personnel or Facilities would bring a disproportionate response right up on till Iran retaliated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom