What's new

Iran leadership is coward and liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
no I talked about american president comments & threats .. so again why american didn't respond?

The Iranian retaliation had to be successful for US to respond.

Who would have thought the Iranian Mullahs are actually smart lol. You've got be special kind of stupid to pick a war with the United States. Spotty teenangers and their experience in Call of duty think Iran or Pakistan can defeat US, if Russia and China combined can't take on US then forget 3rd rate regional countries, US could wipe out most Iranian military targets from the air within a few days and totally cause a collapse of Iranian regime, no surprises the Iranian Mullahs realised that so they put on a show and backed down meanwhile also shot a passenger airline by mistake.

Why don't you give the black box?
20200110_164538.jpg

https://www.ft.com/content/42dc3058-3384-11ea-9703-eea0cae3f0de

Last edited:
The Iranian retaliation had to be successful for US to respond.
he said if you hit 52 sits in Iran would be hit... so again why american didn't respond?

The iranian revenge is not satisfying I though it was similar to the vietnamese tet offensive.

Iran attacked US bases....what a shame for US not to respond even if there was no casualties....it shows that anyone can attack US assets and what US will do is impose more stupid sanctions....it is a slap in the face with no response..

And dont forget that previously Iran attacked Abqaiq facility; downed US drone; attacked oil tankers; killed US contractor and injured many and assaulted US embassy in Baghdad...

Regarding Soleimani...this attack (with US making step back from responding) is just an overt slap in the face...what will follow soon is covert assasination of US general or ambassador as a real revenge...

After all their words is that all the 'revenge' they can get? A fake and staged missile strike with only 4 missiles on target, without proper payload and alerting the Americans so that there would be no US casualties? It's a farce, an insult to the Iranian people. It means the leadership of the regime are very weak, they fear any US action. So the message to the world from Iran is that Americans can do all they want, even killing Khamenei wouldn't cause war nor a real retaliation. Even the dead poor Taleban armed with only AK47 kill more American soldiers.

Kind of true but aren't you happy a big conflict is 'delayed'. I mean the accurate missile strikes without the payloads do make clear Iran's intentions in the region. They want US out to achieve regional hegemony.

Plus Iran came into limelight as a big military regional power. While Pakistan only played covert games to oust US from the region, Iran is very open and aggressive about it. Lets see 'how' US want to leave the region. Will it leave the region while Iran threatens to increase her influence into other nations through proxies compromising US interests in the region? Time will tell.

Gents, I am unfortunately laughing at those who are "laughing" at Iran. I am no fan of the Iranian leadership but all of you poking fun at them should realize that currently Iran is the most sanctioned of all countries in the world. It cannot buy spares for the equipment in use. It cannot buy new aircraft and weapons from other countries. It cannot sell its oil to make money.

Given all these pressures, for them to be able to respond by sending a calculated message speaks volumes. Give credit where it is due and for us Pakistanis, we should take a lesson or two from how the Iranians in the face of immense pressure are handling themselves. Next time we have a crises with India, we should remember that even without any outside assistance, a nation can manage a whole lot on its own.

Last edited:
Gents, I am unfortunately laughing at those who are "laughing" at Iran. I am no fan of the Iranian leadership but all of you poking fun at them should realize that currently Iran is the most sanctioned of all countries in the world. It cannot buy spares for the equipment in use. It cannot buy new aircraft and weapons from other countries. It cannot sell its oil to make money.

Given all these pressures, for them to be able to respond by sending a calculated message speaks volumes. Give credit where it is due and for us Pakistanis, we should take a lesson or two from how the Iranians in the face of immense pressure are handling themselves. Next time we have crises with India, we should remember that even without any outside assistance, a nation can manage a whole lot on its own.

Exactly, good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom