What's new

Iran launched ScanEagle drone production line

Sugarcane

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran has launched the production line of ScanEagle drones, a commander was quoted Monday by Press TV as announcing.

Navy Commander of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi, said that "the production line of ScanEagle drones has been launched in Iran."

The US ScanEagle drone, one of which was recently captured by the IRGC in the Persian Gulf, was the third aircraft of its kind downed by Iranian forces, Fadavi was quoted as saying.

On Dec. 4, Iran's local media said that the naval force of IRGC had downed an US drone over the Persian Gulf in Iran's waters. Iran's state TV also released a footage of the captured drone.

But Western reports quoted a spokesman for the US Navy as denying the Iranian claims.

Iran launched ScanEagle drone production line - Globaltimes.cn

A bit too quick don't you think?

Had hai yaar... Direct Production line..? Iran surely knows how to troll US.. :lol:

Couldn't be!
Even the Chinese take longer than this to copy stuff.

As you know Iranian were the First nation which called China "China" in the world , that's why you call China "China" nowadays so don't compare us by them.

I think it's too quick to rollout and launch production line. Yep air frame may be copied and can be shown flying but who knows what it is capable off. If they have done it then Congrats Iranians.

Couldn't be!
Even the Chinese take longer than this to copy stuff.

We already shot downed some Scan eagle and capture another one .... we showing the last one for propaganda war against USA and it hit them well ....

I think it's too quick to rollout and launch production line. Yep air frame may be copied and can be shown flying but who knows what it is capable off. If they have done it then Congrats Iranians.

:meeting:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/225061-iran-says-captured-two-more-u-s-drones-before-scaneagle.html

Indigenous Version of ScanEagle :

Iranian-004.jpg

Brother, this is what my point is. Copying a design and show it flying means nothing. Actual thing is its capabilities ie cams, sensors, endurance, ceiling, range and data it can send back etc.
if you can let us know about that as well. If Iran is able to make 70%, it really pleases me and I congratulate Iranian brothers.

Back
Top Bottom