What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

So you are simply incapable of proving your claim and trying to mask your incapacity? Good.

I know what i saw, read and heard from sources you can never access. Those who know, know. Like i said, i didn't set up a shop to answer your bowel movements.

i believe all parties i.e ind pak iran & afg have a point and engaging in this kinda trash talk wont get us anywhere.. we all have made mistakes and here we should be discussing how to create an environment of diminished suspisions and of a better understanding of what went wrong in our region and how to fix it... coz one thing is for sure no one can **** no one decisively without being reduced to a somalia the quicker we realise it the better.. else KAANTE movie last scene..

RIP to the dead soldier !
and about starting war against iran ,good luck!! we are waiting for your victorious army ! :D
but it is easier for you to protect your border and kill terrorists inside your damn country!
considering jeisholadls terrosists , terrorists attacking iran arent separator they are islamic extremists we believe some people inside your government help them , our problem can be solved if you dismiss terrorist lovers!!
and DO NOT forget IRAN is your best neighbor ! keep calm

And absurd comments comes from a country which still is unable to get rid of polio. Just ignore...let them be an ostrich and believe that they are the superpower. If this escalates they will multiple hot borders...India on one side..Iran on the other...and once the US leaves...Afghanistan might join the frenzy.

Very true, I think Iran is the only neighbour to have good relations...unfortunately the Pakistanis have a habit of poking their nose in every neighbours matters. They have supported terrorists financially and logistically be it those in Afghanistan, Iran or India. If this continues I believe Iran will also loose its patience. And if it happens....it will be a real bad news for Pakistan.
unfortunately we have lost our Patience and government put in charge revolution guard instead of border police to protect our border in baluchestan and this is the consequence very beginning consequence actually

RIP to the dead soldier !
and about starting war against iran ,good luck!! we are waiting for your victorious army ! :D
but it is easier for you to protect your border and kill terrorists inside your damn country!
considering jeisholadls terrosists , terrorists attacking iran arent separator they are islamic extremists we believe some people inside your government help them , our problem can be solved if you dismiss terrorist lovers!!
and DO NOT forget IRAN is your best neighbor ! keep calm
talking about war is pure and simple nonsence and indeed iran is our brotherly country but the situation has gone very tricky here coz these bastards actually come from afg and run back to afg after hitting us recently we fired at them to which afg govt complained that pakistan was firing rockets at afg plus we also proposed to completely seal the border with mines which afghans did't agree to but i have heard that the current op. of pak army will end with completely sealing off the border with afg as we are building a trade and energy corridor with china and cant afford these kind of characters around this multi-billion dollar project.. matter of time really before these kunts meet their ends..

talking about war is pure and simple nonsence and indeed iran is our brotherly country but the situation has gone very tricky here coz these bastards actually come from afg and run back to afg after hitting us recently we fired at them to which afg govt complained that pakistan was firing rockets at afg plus we also proposed to completely seal the border with mines which afghans did't agree to but i have heard that the current op. of pak army will end with completely sealing off the border with afg as we are building a trade and energy corridor with china and cant afford these kind of characters around this multi-billion dollar project.. matter of time really before these kunts meet their ends..

oh this is the story you are reading nowadays good.

why they don't use the joint border force

Back
Top Bottom