What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Please stop fight
Stop.jpg

Pakistan and Iran are like two brothers and Insha Allah these misunderstanding will vanish

Not so easy. We can't trust them till they give clear explanation, back off, make amends.
The timing can't be a coincidence! Iranians are acting as Indian's proxies.
Possible - please remember that it was Iran which always blocked Pakistan's attempt to take up Kashmir in OIC. Iran and India are good friends.

Possible - please remember that it was Iran which always blocked Pakistan's attempt to take up Kashmir in OIC. Iran and India are good friends.
Then please all pray we have full war, so that every body will feel happy

Iranians have a very big worm in their *** , I think they are closet hindu given how aligned they are with india in their anti-Pakistan stance.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/10/world/asia/pakistan-sunni-insurgents-step-up-attacks-in-iran.html

The Iranian-Pakistani border cuts straight through the Sunni tribal area of Baluchistan, which has been volatile for the past 15 years. In the past decade more than 3,000 Iranian border guards have been killed in gun battles with drug-smuggling gangs, but in recent years the fighting has grown more sectarian.

So? More than 30,000 Pakistani troops have been killed by terrorists. These include serving generals.
Dealing with terrorists is difficult.
Iran can help itself if it stops oppressing its Sunnis. e.g. see information at SONS OF SUNNAH | فرزندان اهل سنت ايران

Iranians have a very big worm in their *** , I think they are closet hindu given how aligned they are with india in their anti-Pakistan stance.

Yes the proud Persians who drove our the Zoroastrians from Iran who themselves sought refuge in the land of Hindus are actually closet Hindus. It makes perfect sense.

Be careful of the Iranians. Friends in disguise are worse than enemies. Let's not forget, it was what, 1971 war?, when the Shah of Iran put his army on standby to thrust into Pakistan? Who needs friends like these?

Energy? How much energy can they supply? Let me inform you, the rates they were offering, given that they are sanctioned, were close to the ones we would get from Qatar/Saudi/Kuwait for Oil and Gas. Now, why would we want this from Iran, when we can already bolster the trade with our old partners, who hate Iran anyway?

Killing our Border Patrol is a serious offence. There is a reason Pakistan responded back to India's aggression on LOC. Why am i advocating use of force? So they don't take our restraint for granted. FC lost one of it's men in the incident, what are you going to tell his family members? The normal, half baked story that Iran did this? At least with India we know what we are fighting for.

Think.

Drop a couple of JDAMs on their border outposts. The roar of the F100-PW200 engine from FL200, is deafening and defining enough.

From where you got this gem. You transfer your fighter planes to Iran for saving them from IAF bombing.

Unfortunate loss for pakistan. Seems like every country around pakistan is sick of the terror hub from spilling over the borders

- A Pakistani paramilitary officer and two Iranian border guards were killed in a shooting incident, sources on the two sides said Friday.

so the hypothesis of friendly fire in a coordinated operation against insurgents gets stronger.

There is no motivation for the Pakistani media to lie about this.
This is obviously targeting Pakistani soldiers; please do not take the Pakistani military for fools!

Well my Iranian brother, the Pakistani Army has been dealing with this sort of situation for a long time when it comes to the TTP militants escaping into Afghanistan. However, the Pakistani troops do not chase them into Afghanistan. Perhaps Iran can take this as an example in future.

bro, i don't mean that they lie, but mistake in reports or incomplete reports in such matters are not strange, because of the security nature of these subject.

the Pakistani solution could not be used this side of border, because the nature of society is different. the Pakistani solution is used for a Federally Administered Tribal Area where equations are much different, and whats more it do not seem so successful.

Back
Top Bottom