What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Presence of any member of the moderation team will be highly appreciable right now- tell them vacation is over-

and to the one who flagged my innocent post putting it up for moderator approval- why dont you flag the obvious ones?-

What????? Now even Iran is killing Pakistani boarder gurds. I think you should act accordingly. Either protest diplomaticaly or give befitting reply.
Else my Indian counter parts will sure mock you if & when you decide to troll us about Chineese incursions.
RIP the soldier, wishing quick recovery to the other three.
And to Iranians, it was reckless to say the least.

if reported truly, of course it is not targeted on Pakistani soldiers which are our brothers, but on terrorist and ammunition hide outs.

and we do not know yet that if this fire is coordinated with the Pakistani side or not.

There is no motivation for the Pakistani media to lie about this.
This is obviously targeting Pakistani soldiers; please do not take the Pakistani military for fools!

dear Pakistani brothers, i ask your suggestion,
what's your suggestion in such a situation, suppose a terrorist group come in from your east border, kill ordinary people, civilians, attack soldiers and posts, publish it's films, and then go back into neighboring country and laugh at you. after a few years and when your casualties reach thousands and your protests to the neighbor has no effect, you can't say they are in the other side of border, i stop chasing them. can you?

Well my Iranian brother, the Pakistani Army has been dealing with this sort of situation for a long time when it comes to the TTP militants escaping into Afghanistan. However, the Pakistani troops do not chase them into Afghanistan. Perhaps Iran can take this as an example in future.

if reported truly, of course it is not targeted on Pakistani soldiers which are our brothers, but on terrorist and ammunition hide outs.

and we do not know yet that if this fire is coordinated with the Pakistani side or not.

dear Pakistani brothers, i ask your suggestion,
what's your suggestion in such a situation, suppose a terrorist group come in from your east border, kill ordinary people, civilians, attack soldiers and posts, publish it's films, and then go back into neighboring country and laugh at you. after a few years and when your casualties reach thousands and your protests to the neighbor has no effect, you can't say they are in the other side of border, i stop chasing them. can you?
First of try to cut off weed supply to guards...! :drag: :drag: :drag::drag:

I bet with more poor than sub Saharan Africa and a supa powa by 2013 india is right ؟ get your indian behind out of threads where t does no belong.
Yes, with lesser poverty rate than Pakistan and a spaceship in Mars orbit India definitely is most developed in SA. Kids bringing in Indian IQ in a Pakistani thread should get their own IQ checked first.

i think there is a thread running on this forum "balkanisation of ...... by 2015"

maybe they got the country name wrong on that thread and the yaer as 2015 instead of 2017/2018
well bro you perfectllu know what i was talking about and so do the pakistnies who call the shots in pakistan

thing is old geographical boundries of so called "nation states " are changing almost after 70-50 years

now in case of this thread well iran & china & USA & afghansitan have stakes in pakistan as pakistan is... khair jane do

point is all nations(iran , afghansitan china & usa ) want to change the geographikal boundries of pakistan as all of them want stakes in central asia trade routes and oil corridoors and pakistan as we know it is the biggest stumbling block

pakistan deu to many short sighted and ilogicall steps over its 67 year old history has become a troublemaker in the regon or at least its all nebours think so

and if that was not enof pakistan from within is bled dry thru many cuts caused by its own :strategick asetss: and corruption and non existence of "rule of law in pakistan" so now the problem is pakistan is not doing what it should do so its become weak from within & its international foregn policy is a disaster in itself

first pakistan had issues with india now it has issues with afghansitan & iran also and storm is already brerwing in chinas zinziang province and chinese are watching it very carefully

and to add the toruble pakistan made some realli bad moves regarding its involvement in iraq & syria and rise of ISIS and saudi patronage to geonocide of shias in iraq & syria which has made iran very very jitterry to say the least (or maybe pakistani establishment sees a wiondow of opportunity in persian- saudi feud... maybe)

baki aap khud samjhdaar ho ;)

Last edited:
Yes, with lesser poverty rate than Pakistan and a spaceship in Mars orbit India definitely is most developed in SA. Kids bringing in Indian IQ in a Pakistani thread should get their own IQ checked first.
Lesser poverty rate my ***.. An orbiter on Mars and kids feeding on dog milk.... orbitter in space and more misery than sub sahran Africa combined... Stuff it.

3000 Iranians killed on that border

1 Pakistani killed on that border

I know who to feel bad for.
Wonder if anybody gives a damn about a low life indian? .. 3000 kids die in india each day of starvation .. 2 iranian guards died today...

You have plenty to feeL sad for yourself n Iran...

@Jungibaaz. @Chak Bamu. @Fulcrum15. @Oscar.

Last edited:
Nawaz sharif already sent sunni fighters there but i don't support this action. We should raise this issue on top level and solve it peacefully. Iwish that we improve relation with all countries. Unrest in this region is not good for any country.
Right!
Whether its TTP attacks or ISIS influence, anything that happens in our neighboring countries also effects us.I hope you can resolve this issue with Iran peacefully.
And I wish that Pakistan adopts this attitude of patience and diplomacy with India too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom