What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

- A Pakistani paramilitary officer and two Iranian border guards were killed in a shooting incident, sources on the two sides said Friday.

so the hypothesis of friendly fire in a coordinated operation against insurgents gets stronger.

This is not friendly fire, since Iran is shelling Pakistan with mortars as well.

- A Pakistani paramilitary officer and two Iranian border guards were killed in a shooting incident, sources on the two sides said Friday.

so the hypothesis of friendly fire in a coordinated operation against insurgents gets stronger.

bro, i don't mean that they lie, but mistake in reports or incomplete reports in such matters are not strange, because of the security nature of these subject.

the Pakistani solution could not be used this side of border, because the nature of society is different. the Pakistani solution is used for a Federally Administered Tribal Area where equations are much different, and whats more it do not seem so successful.

This explanation doesn't make any sense at all. Sorry to be blunt!
(Then again you people are pointlessly firing at Pakistani troops across the border, so why shouldn't we be blunt?)
An interview with an SSG officer on this site is worth looking at; Pakistan respects Afghanistan's territorial integrity, and so does not chase TTP militants across the border.
This is how responsible nations behave with each other when dealing with militants.

Iran will receive a befitting reply to this aggression, and will lose whatever trust they had.

Wonder if anybody gives a damn about a low life indian? .. 3000 kids die in india each day of starvation .. 2 iranian guards died today...

You have plenty to feeL sad for yourself n Iran...

@Jungibaaz. @Chak Bamu. @Fulcrum15. @Oscar.

Why do you keep going offtopic ? Do you want me to post stats on hunger in Pakistan which are much worse than India ? And your insecurities and frustrations will not be sorted out by insulting me. You have to deal with your own feelings of inadequacy. So stop with the personal insults.

My post was on topic. Go troll somewhere.

Post reported.

So? More than 30,000 Pakistani troops have been killed by terrorists. These include serving generals.
Dealing with terrorists is difficult.
Iran can help itself if it stops oppressing its Sunnis. e.g. see information at SONS OF SUNNAH | فرزندان اهل سنت ايران

The problem is that the terrorists who kill your people don't come from Iran. In Iran's case they come from Pakistan.

Anyway, I am not condoning what happened. They should not have targeted a soldier. I made that very clear early on.

Iranian border guards fire mortar shells into Pakistan
By Shezad Baloch
Published: October 18, 2014

QUETTA:
Iranian border guards violated the Pak-Iran border for the third consecutive day on Saturday, firing three mortar shells into a remote area of Mashkail, a town in Washuk district.

However, no loss of life or property was reported in the attack.

The attack came a few hours after Pakistan announced that it would protest with Iran against the border violation on Friday, which killed a Pakistani soldier and wounded three others.

“There were three back-to-back explosions near a bordering area inside Pakistan. We found three mortar shells exploded in an open area close to the Iranian border,” a senior official in Washuk District told The Express Tribune.

“My family woke up to the sound of three explosions at 1:00am,” Dad Mohammed, a resident of Mashkhail, told The Express Tribune. “It was like there is a bombing in our town. Children were terrified,” he said, adding, “Once a week or month, Iranian border guards fire rockets which wake us up in the middle of the night.

Dad Mohammed further claim that Iranian mortar shelling has become a norm for the past many years.

This marks the third border violation during the past two days. Earlier, Iranian forces killed a Pakistan soldier and wounded three other personnel in the Mand area of Gwadar district in Balochistan. The very next day, more than 30 Iranian troops trespassed two kilometres into Pakistan from Zero Point, a bordering town with Iran, and raided a house.

According to official sources in Iran, Iranian security guards have decided to chase and hit their targets in Pakistan since they believe Pakistani security forces have failed to do so. Iran accused Pakistani residents of drug trafficking in the bordering area.

Why do you keep going offtopic ? Do you want me to post stats on hunger in Pakistan which are much worse than India ? And your insecurities and frustrations will not be sorted out by insulting me. You have to deal with your own feelings of inadequacy. So stop with the personal insults.

My post was on topic. Go troll somewhere.

Post reported.

The problem is that the terrorists who kill your people don't come from Iran. In Iran's case they come from Pakistan.

Do you have any evidence that none of the Balochi separatists causing trouble for Pakistan come from Iran?
They definitely do not care about the border.

Please don't ignore the fact that Iran's sectarian, anti-democratic, Mullah-run government creates these Sunni insurgencies by virtue of their bigotry, both in their Baloch areas and elsewhere.

Lesser poverty rate my ***.. An orbiter on Mars and kids feeding on dog milk.... orbitter in space and more misery than sub sahran Africa combined... Stuff it.
Yes, when pigs don't have an argument left, they are reduced to manufacturing fake statistics. Which is why when the whole world knows that India has lesser poverty than Pakistan, some pigs are forced to create fake statistics to help them get out of bed everyday.

just to say some thing important. last night one of you pakistani guys get us a news that 11 revelutionary gourds get arrested by your army...

im happy to say that news was for 5 years ago that one of the indian friends admit that yes???

again i say we had enough of this crazy shit rebel fuckers that come and kill every one and then run away... will kill every of them like insects even if they are in pakistani land...

this same sentence shows that it was not targeted on Pakistani forces :
However, no loss of life or property was reported in the attack.

it can not be tolerated that another Tasooki happen any where in Iran.
127092_626.jpg

rigi8.jpg

it's interesting that the leader of terrorist that done this crime, says that we were supplied from U.S. through Pakistan, isn't it?

this is part of their acts:
slaughter of 21 civilians in an ambush on a road near tasooki (2006), mass abduction of 21 truck drivers near chah bahar (2007), and two bombings in Zahedan ( 2009 & 2010) that resulted in a total 51 fatalities and hundreds of wounded.

we have best regards toward Pakistani brethren, but if their government do not want or can not act against terrorism, we can not just seat and watch civilians being killed and soldiers .
18 +
9186.jpg

just to say some thing important. last night one of you pakistani guys get us a news that 11 revelutionary gourds get arrested by your army...

im happy to say that news was for 5 years ago that one of the indian friends admit that yes???

again i say we had enough of this crazy shit rebel fuckers that come and kill every one and then run away... will kill every of them like insects even if they are in pakistani land...
Try to recruit better soldiers who can defend their border posts atleast.

One soldier (Junior Commissioned Officer) embraced shahadat and three got injured due to unprovoked Iranian cross border fire on 16 Oct 2014. IGFC Maj Gen Ejaz Shahid, officers & soldiers offered Namaz e Janaza of shaheed held at Headquarters Frontier Corps on 17 Oct 2014.
Now Pakistanis will accuse India of driving a wedge between Pakistan and Iran.

this same sentence shows that it was not targeted on Pakistani forces :

it can not be tolerated that another Tasooki happen any where in Iran.
127092_626.jpg

rigi8.jpg

it's interesting that the leader of terrorist that done this crime, says that we were supplied from U.S. through Pakistan, isn't it?

this is part of their acts:
slaughter of 21 civilians in an ambush on a road near tasooki (2006), mass abduction of 21 truck drivers near chah bahar (2007), and two bombings in Zahedan ( 2009 & 2010) that resulted in a total 51 fatalities and hundreds of wounded.

we have best regards toward Pakistani brethren, but if their government do not want or can not act against terrorism, we can not just seat and watch civilians being killed and soldiers .
18 +
9186.jpg
when i remember those mother..f... my blood spoil... tnx my friend.

yes as you admit their crazy leader told that they get their supply from US through pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom