What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Sad news,Pakistan needs to adopt a no nonsense attitude to all countries not just Bharat.

To Pakistani Brothers.

Hold your fire - We can't fight on 3 fronts - lets admit our limitations - bite our anger - wait for an opportunity and strike back when it suits us the most. Iran backstabbed us today, we can follow when it fits our bill!

kollang said: ↑
Dude, I am not familiar with your medias.I dont deny the report though.I am awaiting Iranian medias for now.
@Horus I can understand your anger but what?Israeli air force?Pakistan?air strike?Pakistan even doesn't recognize Israel.
And please watch your countrymen's behavior here.
Iran is attacking us when we need soldiers on both Indian and Afghanistan borders...Iranian generals know that very well. This is called backstabbing. Iran was the most popular country in Pakistan in all PEW surveys....this is going to change. Iran backstabbed us, Israel needs our airspace to take out Natanz, we can just look the other way and Iran will learn its lesson without us ever pulling the trigger against Iran.

But Iran is our brother country..... We can't back stab them, its against our tradition:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Iran is attacking us when we need soldiers on both Indian and Afghanistan borders...Iranian generals know that very well. This is called backstabbing. Iran was the most popular country in Pakistan in all PEW surveys....this is going to change. Iran backstabbed us, Israel needs our airspace to take out Natanz, we can just look the other way and Iran will learn its lesson without us ever pulling the trigger against Iran.

Do not go over the top, your Saudi bias is overflowing. Pakistan army should retaliate with return fire but never allow another country to use Pakistan as a launching pad for attacks in a sovereign nation. Least of all the zionazis. Seems in your josh you have forgotten Pakistan's history.

RIP to the soldier and may God give her family patience ,

You and may Pakistani's views are really interesting ,

Around 3000 Iranian forces + hundreds of Iranian citizens have been killed by the terrorists in the last decade , who launch their attacks people in Iran and run away to Pakistan where they can shelter and stay safely .

Just a week ago 4 Iranian soldiers were killed near the border and terrorists disappeared as it was expected .

Iran should have done such attacks in Pakistan against terrorists sooner since Pakistan isn't able to secure it's borders .

We are fighting from all the sides and we are doing very well. No Intervention is needed from any country. Its your duty to secure your own borders not Pakistan's. The reply can be given in a same manner if anything happens again. Better deal with your own matters.

Horus said: ↑
Letting Israeli Air Force use our airspace will be a reasonable option.
can i ask you that how much is your education ??? did you pass a geography lesson in your schooL?

No, we will change the geography of entire middle east .... Wait for it....You asked for it & you will have it

I want nothing but revenge for this loss 1 pakistani life for 20 persian scums sounds reasonable to me, I want Iran to provoke us more so we can actually annihilate them tired of words its time for action. However we have to lay low as now we have 3 hostile countries iran india afghanistan, our army needs to have a nationalistic view and not religious one, my views on iran have gone sour, i hope you persian scum all die a slow and painful death,

Best wishes

Pakistan are dealing with many issues of war. We can solve these issues with neighbor country Iran as deal to Indian BSF in flag meetings.

To Pakistani Brothers.

Hold your fire - We can't fight on 3 fronts - lets admit our limitations - bite our anger - wait for an opportunity and strike back when it suits us the most. Iran backstabbed us today, we can follow when it fits our bill!

OMG, why do you try to expand your enemies list by adding Iran ? we are not your enemy... despite all terrorists attacks conducted by insurgents from your territories we've never consider you as enemy and we will never ...

Last night we lost two border guards, last week an officer .... last year 20 border guards .... all of them were killed by insurgents come from Pakistan, seal your borders ....

That is the difference insurgents kill you Iranians, and if Pakistan Army FC helps you, you target FC vehicle and kill our FC soldier. How pathetic is that!!!

Did any FC target Iranian Border guards and killed Iranians ?

Back
Top Bottom