What's new

"Iran is the most friendly country in the world"

I used to know few Iranian during college days. I have weakness for Iran due to shared history from past. It has been documented that Bangla language there are about 5000 words came from Farsi alone though pronunciation may have shifted a little. I wish to visit Iran before death InshAllah.
What shared history? Are u now descended from Iranians as well as Turkics mr Arab wannabe?

i have a question, how would a trip for me and my girl work? We are not married so i would expect some problems? like different hotel rooms amd so on? How would that work in general? I'm italian and catholic and have a small cross hang around my neck on my chest. Is that ok or must i carry it under my shirt?
Your girlfriend will be forced to wear a headscarf. If she wears tight jeans or other revealing clothes, she might be whipped if you don't follow orders of the street police. No kissing in public. Etc. I'm not sure if they will check whether or not you are married. Just say you are friends to be sure.

What is that ? I'm just wondering....

- Secular country
- No ban for alcohol.
- Good tourism policies
- Some of the best beaches in the world.
- Wide variety interests for tourists.
- Being geographically close to Europe and Russia.
- Turkish Cuisine

???.
let just say a combination of some of them , but i guess a combination of booze with beeches and being advertised like crazy for western tourists helps a lot.

Your girlfriend will be forced to wear a headscarf. If she wears tight jeans or other revealing clothes, she might be whipped if you don't follow orders of the street police. No kissing in public. Etc. I'm not sure if they will check whether or not you are married. Just say you are friends to be sure.
except for the scarf part and not kissing in public the rest is nonsense , as usual

As always, we the common people, should judge a country by the actions of its common people not by the rulers!!

@haman10, Suppose a person along with family of four or say a group, wants to go to IRAN as a tourist. So Basically what he can see in and around Teheran in say 4-5 days and what would be the cost of staying in modest hotel, eating, sight seeing budget etc. Whether the general food is purely non-veg or vegetarians also can feel comfortable?

Last edited:
Iran seems like a nice place but they would probably kill me for being Indian.

Like you will ever travel to Iran... :)

You German guys like hot weather, sea & beach, unlimited alcohol. I don't see Germans, visiting natural and historical places in Turkey.

Elhamdü lillahi rabbil alemin. :)
hey when i was in turkey last year i did visit ephesos too and istanbul. And i dont drink alcohol. I'm very much into sport and fitness and won't ruin my achievements with beer. ;) As for Iran, its for sure not on my top list of countries i want travel too, but out of interest.

What nonsense.
I know many Iranians in Canada. Nearly all of them have a deep and passionate hatred of Indians for some reason.
Thats not correct. I have travelled extensively in Iran by Car. Never felt any insecurity especially in Tehran and Esfahan. I have even travelled northern parts close to Caspian sea. Even at midnight i have walked around the streets in Tehran , no one has bothered me. Well yes the government administration is fanatic, but he people are not. Its quite unlike any other Arabic country, where religion is mixed up in every aspects of life.

Although I like Iran, we Indians must realise that if we go their, they will hang us for being Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist.
giphy.gif

My heartiest greetings to all my Iranian brothers and sisters out there,may our two countries prosper together in the future as friends and allies!!
OMG bro , i've already said how i feel abt u guys . no need to repeat it for the millionth time . but seriously , you're so cool .
2673042-3824157.jpg

Only the Azeri areas in northern Iran are known for hospitality
will u just stop trolling in every iran related thread ? why are u so pathetic and pitiful ? u need to see a doc ASAP my friend
i was sitting in that exact spot,(first pic) 2 weeks ago, super lol.:tup:
LOLz :D

no its Kandovan village (50 km from Tabriz)
so kandovan is in tabriz . lol , i've seen several documentries in TV abt it .

I'm italian and catholic and have a small cross hang around my neck on my chest. Is that ok or must i carry it under my shirt?
LOL . then u come here and tell us how western media is not biased . this way of thinking that u have , clearly shows how they're poisoning u . u think here police will get u if u have a cross on ur neck ? R U kidding me ?

KUFFAAAARRRR!!!!!!!
your country , your rules . after all u guys are again managing to turn an "iran" thread to a "turkish" one . goood luck :lol:

but its just a little pathetic :)

you're right . nearly any young iranian who wants to have decent sexual relationship chooses to travel to turkey . turkish girls are indeed hot and willing to be in one night stands (no insult or hatred intended). thats what @JEskandari wanted to say but he refused to . any way we'll be very thankful if u stop posting hatred bull shit in iran related threads . thanks u very much and no insult intended :)

you're right . nearly any young iranian who wants to have decent sexual relationship chooses to travel to turkey . turkish girls are indeed hot and willing to be in one night stands (no insult or hatred intended). thats what @JEskandari wanted to say but he refused to . any way we'll be very thankful if u stop posting hatred bull shit in iran related threads . thanks u very much and no insult intended :)
Haha, no Turk will take offence by your words since we think ''live an let live'' but FYI Iranian Girls drop their headscarf faster than i can say Ahmadinejat as soon as they cross the border. :)

But thats why i like Iranians, the younger generation seems to be a modern, mullahs can do whatever they want, they wont be able to change peoples mind.
I can littlerally feel how mullahs cyber police are raging about these videos. :taz:
Thats probably also the reason why Ahmadinejat banned direct flys from Iran to Antalya.

my friend, it depends where...
but anyway never forget that Foreigners in Iran are very much respected . If a woman doesn't wear scarf someone will say her politely so she doesnt get trouble ... i could see many times .. and no police is jumping on the Foreigner to beat or to arrest.
Foreigners are better considered than Iranian themselves. It is an old way of behavior from Iranians.

From everything I've read, Iran seems like a must-visit destination :tup:. Unlike some of their neighbors, they are not nomadic people, don't have disturbing nomadic habits. Instead, they have a history spanning several millennia, and they have cultivated their land during all that time. As a result, the food, architecture, hospitality, must all be amazing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom