What's new

Iran, India may join US war in Afghanistan

Some formal view point:
In the ongoing war in Afghanistan, india was so eager to be a party to GWOT. India wants to kill four birds in one go:
a. Gain its share of loaf in Afghanistan.
b. Fulfill its aim in Kashmir on the plea that ‘it is also against terrorism’
c. ‘Kashmiri terrorism’ means backed by Pakistan so the war against Pakistan should be supported by the world.
d. Anything involving Pakistan to Bin Laden is Muslim terrorism, so anti Muslim hype can be and is being whipped up in india.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ns-afghanistan-against-pakistan-ofcourse.html

Last edited:
All patriotic indian defence analysts says, stable pakistan is never in the interest of India!!

just curious why is ****** (reverse of PAK-AF) edited. I dont see the reason why it would be offending to someone.
The official statements of the Government of Pakistan have shown resentment to anything that hyphenates us with Afghanistan, like Af - Pak...

We share these sentiments, strongly... And Pak-AF is no good either.

Typing out Afghanistan and Pakistan shouldn't take a whole lot out of you either.

just curious why is ****** (reverse of PAK-AF) edited. I dont see the reason why it would be offending to someone.
The official statements of the Government of Pakistan have shown resentment to anything that hyphenates us with Afghanistan, like Af - Pak...

We share these sentiments, strongly... And Pak-AF is no good either.

Typing out Afghanistan and Pakistan shouldn't take a whole lot out of you either.

Some formal view point:
In the ongoing war in Afghanistan, india was so eager to be a party to GWOT. India wants to kill four birds in one go:
c. ‘Kashmiri terrorism’ means backed by Pakistan so the war against Pakistan should be supported by the world.
d. Anything involving Pakistan to Bin Laden is Muslim terrorism, so anti Muslim hype can be and is being whipped up in india.

Each and every country involved in the ongoing war in Afghanistan has some moto behind and even pakistan is not an exception, and same applies to India also. But as pakistan has an aliens with US and is way to close to the war zone its geting more burn's then any other country.

Some formal view point:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ns-afghanistan-against-pakistan-ofcourse.html

That's why I put it as a great move! (Provided, they execute the plan efficiently) :enjoy:

Seriously, time for Pakistan to think of some counter-measures.

That's why I put it as a great move! (Provided, they execute the plan efficiently) :enjoy:

Seriously, time for Pakistan to think of some counter-measures.

No you are wrong! India helping US in Afghan cannot happen, We all know that next government going to be an unstable and possibly look for support from communists and communists gets paid from China :) Its not going to happen, Recently I read an article how RAW agents caught when following two journalists ! I think thats what they are capable of ! Pakistan got nothing to worry !

I would even advise them plan for another "Mumbai attack" , nothing going to happen this time ! They will just cut the train and Air links with Pakistan he..he...

No you are wrong! India helping US in Afghan cannot happen, We all know that next government going to be an unstable and possibly look for support from communists and communists gets paid from China :) Its not going to happen, Recently I read an article how RAW agents caught when following two journalists ! I think thats what they are capable of ! Pakistan got nothing to worry !

I would even advise them plan for another "Mumbai attack" , nothing going to happen this time ! They will just cut the train and Air links with Pakistan he..he...

i sure hope your post is not read by our eager counter terror IT experts ..... you can be in load of trouble for your advice:woot:

All patriotic indian defence analysts says, stable pakistan is never in the interest of India!!

only myopic ones will say that now ....... if Pakistan goes, we are in for a long war which shall be bloody and tiring

^ When did India become Afghanistan's neighbor?

historically has always been ... since ages .... before Pakistan was carved from western territories

now its because of Indian airbase at Ayani :lol:

This means Russia will have an influence on the nato supplies . Will the european allies want the russians to get involved with their supply route..

russia has chechnya which too gets its "emotional" support from Pakistan

also soviet scars are still there and they would love to see Pakistan now bleed. pure and simple quid-pro-quo

i sure hope your post is not read by our eager counter terror IT experts ..... you can be in load of trouble for your advice:woot:

Yes I think that's the problem , These nasty ***S spend their time in arresting people for creating "I hate Sonia" kind of communities in orkut. I do know that these secret agencies' successes never come to light but only failures, But we have had hell lot of failures .

These political a***s will even support moist terrorists if they can get one vote extra . We have even seen how they delayed the US nuke deal just to please communists who are salaried employees of China , Now they are trying to please Tamils by pleasing LTTE .

Just for your information by our LAW if I post anything against anybody in this forum only moderators are responsible for allowing this, not me :victory:

Back
Top Bottom