What's new

'Iran imports 149 tonnes of uranium from Russia'

You also seem to agree that the Islamic Republic made a considerable amount of Iranians leave the faith all together
No, that's you twisting my words as usual. I said with increased wealth and materialism, atheism also tends to increase. I should also add that the global trend makes others follow suit. This is merely a natural regression tied to the progression of any nation, IR or not.

No, that's you twisting my words as usual. I said with increased wealth and materialism, atheism also tends to increase. I should also add that the global trend makes others follow suit. This is merely a natural regression tied to the progression of any nation, IR or not.

I don't think that the wealth of Iranians have increased much after the 1979 enghelab. To me it seems that it has detoriarated significantly.

I don't think that the wealth of Iranians have increased much after the 1979 enghelab. To me it seems that it has detoriarated significantly.
That just shows how worthless your thinking really is.

It wasn't a bad deal, I agree. We (the tazis), say that the Persian man's patience for making a conspiracy equals his patience in waving his carpet. You also seem to agree that the Islamic Republic made a considerable amount of Iranians leave the faith all together (when the clergy objected during shah time only to some moral issues, now the faith is being gradually lost). This is really a sad end for the revolution. I even heard some diaspora Iranians (who are anti-Islam ) to thank the IR for its role in de-islamsing Iran (something that no ruler before them could do).

By that logic, only if Arabs could contain their religion within their deserts instead of pushing it on everyone through the sword and blowing up schools and chopping heads of non followers, half of the bloodiest invasions, wars & genocides including the ISIS in the world we would not see and most of ME would be much better off.

/wahhabi logic 101.

in reality you people from the saudi arabian penensuala have done every evil in name of islam and done every thing possible to defame its name, its idea and its YOU who have made muslims leave islam. good.

By that logic, only if Arabs could contain their religion within their deserts instead of pushing it on everyone through the sword and blowing up schools and chopping heads of non followers, half of the bloodiest invasions, wars & genocides including the ISIS in the world we would not see and most of ME would be much better off.

/wahhabi logic 101.

in reality you people from the saudi arabian penensuala have done every evil in name of islam and done every thing possible to defame its name, its idea and its YOU who have made muslims leave islam. good.

Rustam, the Persian nationalist guy. Go and seek a relife in reading some history books. That's the section of the liabrary you and your type admire the most just to know how great you were 2000 years ago. That is your reational way of solving modern day problems (i.e. painful nostalgia and cursing 1400 + years ago conquest). Persia is effectivly being ruled by a bunch of tazis (or worst, tazi wannabes). Try to do somthing about it and let me know how far you get.

Rustam, the Persian nationalist guy. Go and seek a relife in reading some history books. That's the section of the liabrary you and your type admire the most just to know how great you were 2000 years ago. That is your reational way of solving modern day problems (i.e. painful nostalgia and cursing 1400 + years ago conquest). Persia is effectivly being ruled by a bunch of tazis (or worst, tazi wannabes). Try to do somthing about it and let me know how far you get.

Here we go, man I dont want to be racist but your ancestors lived in CAVES throwing stones when we civilized folks in Persia, Greece, Egypt, Assyria had man made mansions, swimming pools, even the Prophet said the Arabs will be Destroyed, its in Sahi Bukhari and Sahi Muslim both Sunni books. Problem is you arabs have got the world of Muslims so pissed off I wont be surprised if all Muslims leave Islam, wage war on you and then revert back to Islam. Keep your religion within your borders bro, you are throwing bombs and grenades at my house shouting allahuakbar wont save you from any hell fire, you evil evil satanic person. lol.

Keep your religion within your borders bro, you are throwing bombs and grenades at my house shouting allahuakbar wont save you from any hell fire, you evil evil satanic person. lol.

Not meaning anything specific against the Saudi member here, but the bold part is something I completely agree with you on.

The Nuclear Deal should be considered to be canceled by the civilized world. It is too much of a cost to tolerate Iran's constant violation of its international obligations and its threat to the World's peace.

They tested a non-nuclear ballistic missile WITHIN their airspace and their own territory, referring to no one and targeting no one. Ballistic missile routine testing protocol has it that the neighbouring countries are informed about the test. So for all we know, Iranians might have informed Pakistanis, Iraqis, Russians and us before launching the missile. Even Saudi top authorities would have been informed, lest they should panic of a missile strike.

How is that violation of anything?

The nuke deal doesn't say Iran cannot have missiles.

The Nuclear Deal should be considered to be canceled by the civilized world. It is too much of a cost to tolerate Iran's constant violation of its international obligations and its threat to the World's peace.

Sit on it and rotate !

Dearest @Serpentine

Our friend SOHEIL seems to have gotten a bad day today. Could you please do the needful from your side?

Mercy.

L31553340T%206000.jpg

The Nuclear Deal should be considered to be canceled by the civilized world.

Arabs in Particular Saudi Arabian's are the leaders and representatives for the Civilized world.

This is a very enlightening experience.

Arabs in Particular Saudi Arabian's are the leaders and representatives for the Civilized world.

This is a very enlightening experience.
No, we are not. But, we are not equally waiting to be led to justice at the end of time by a 1100 + years old disappeared Arab man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom