What's new

Iran helps Venezuela in its time of need

Their willingness of their current masters to provide them with what we can is not as serious as ours either.
when we get involved their master become willing. to be honest I rather we made our presence in east of Africa more prominent than invest in West of Africa when we knew we can't commit that much there

when we get involved their master become willing. to be honest I rather we made our presence in east of Africa more prominent than invest in West of Africa when we knew we can't commit that much there
If we want to think like that, we should leave Lebanon and Iraq too. The US is spending much more than us in Lebanon. Iraq is literally invaded by the US.

And the same goes to Eastern Africa. Saudi Arabia and the Emirates will block our efforts there, besides the US and Europe. We have little presence in Eastern Africa, but we have had no presence in Western Africa since when Rouhani took the office.

If we want to think like that, we should leave Lebanon and Iraq too. The US is spending much more than us in Lebanon. Iraq is literally invaded by the US.
the geopolitic of lebanon is different from africa . we have decades long presence there . in west africa we don't have that . in east of africa we have historical relation . and we its a lot easier to find groups whose survival depends on us. and there is mineral and ressources there that can benefit us a lot if we manage to improve our relation there.

and let say we strengthen our presence in west of Africa , what use it has for us. the shipping routes in Atlantic ocean ae far far away from any country in west Africa

the geopolitic of lebanon is different from africa . we have decades long presence there . in west africa we don't have that . in east of africa we have historical relation . and we its a lot easier to find groups whose survival depends on us. and there is mineral and ressources there that can benefit us a lot if we manage to improve our relation there.

and let say we strengthen our presence in west of Africa , what use it has for us. the shipping routes in Atlantic ocean ae far far away from any country in west Africa
Wrong. There's a huge group of Shia people in Nigeria. Nigeria has oil and vast mineral resources. Some people in Nigeria mourned Soleimani's death. I can't say the same about people in Eastern Africa. The survival of Shia Nigerians depend on us because they are persecuted very often. We didn't have any significant presence in Lebanon prior to the 1979 revolution. The starting point of our presence in Nigeria or some other Western African nation can be today.

It will give us a faster and more secure way to conduct business with Venezuela. It will help us control more energy routes to Europe to prevent Europe from pressuring us. And it will open new opportunities for us. Africans have good genes for fighting as soldiers.

They already did, UAE is paying them.
Syrian have and use our weapons. Are u ready to cut their logistics if you understand they send those logistics to other places !!!!
by the way Syrian government is in no position to made such moves , the best they can do send some mercenary and be assured it won't be from ours.

so I can't see any reason why we most become at odd with our neighbor for an adventure in north Africa that has nothing to do with us and have no benefit for us.
I said, I am agree with u.

We didn't have any significant presence in Lebanon prior to the 1979 revolution.

I am not a part of this back and forth conversation, but i support his statement. all it takes for us, is a few hundred million dollars and a few hundred advisors to have a presence in Nigeria ( and any other country). we already spend very little in Lebanon and other places (compared to the US and GCC.).
when it comes to these matters, all it takes is political will. IF we want to, we can have a presence everywhere.

EDIT: BTW, how can we be so sure that Iran does not have a presence in Nigeria?

They already did, UAE is paying them.
Syrian have and use our weapons. Are u ready to cut their logistics if you understand they send those logistics to other places !!!!

I said, I am agree with u.
why ,we provide the logistic , but won't get involved directly and don't send the forces that are under our command.

by the way charge them for the logistics and try to get some of those UAE provided money. our help is not free if it's supposed to advanced UAE agenda in north Africa

I am not a part of this back and forth conversation, but i support his statement. all it takes for us, is a few hundred million dollars and a few hundred advisors to have a presence in Nigeria ( and any other country). we already spend very little in Lebanon and other places (compared to the US and GCC.).
when it comes to these matters, all it takes is political will. IF we want to, we can have a presence everywhere.

EDIT: BTW, how can we be so sure that Iran does not have a presence in Nigeria?
we spend the money there and we trained them , but what result it brought ?

why ,we provide the logistic , but won't get involved directly and don't send the forces that are under our command.

by the way charge them for the logistics and try to get some of those UAE provided money. our help is not free if it's supposed to advanced UAE agenda in north Africa

we spend the money there and we trained them , but what result it brought ?

Everything will be detailed in a deal and all you have to trust is your deal.

UAE can payback by trade, money, guaranteeing the independence of Libya, aligning in Yemen and Syria, helping our allies in strategies points like Eden, Sudan, west Africa and Socotra.

We should try to settle our differences with UAE and even KSA. Many in UAE have kept their Iranian blood. It may be possible.

We should work with both LNA and GNA. Any Syrian sent to Libya should be an independent Syrian factor and not dependent mercenaries for others. Money matters less.

Last edited:
Yankees [British, French, Spanish zombies] have occupied their continent since 500 years ago and they think they own the entire world since end of WW2.

EYVW3jmWkAUzvBg

It will be interesting to see how this will unfold. The Americans would not mind turning up the heat to raise oil prices. However this is a very narrow game. They can easily start something that will quickly go way out of their control. Brinksmanship at this time is a very dangerous methodology for Trump, whether he'll comprehend this or not is another matter entirely.

It will be interesting to see how this will unfold. The Americans would not mind turning up the heat to raise oil prices. However this is a very narrow game. They can easily start something that will quickly go way out of their control. Brinksmanship at this time is a very dangerous methodology for Trump, whether he'll comprehend this or not is another matter entirely.
Can they legally blockade our ships? Are the sanctions against Venezuela UN sanctions or unilateral by the U.S.?

Either way, the shipment of fuel should have been touted as humanitarian aid from the beginning and not just commerce or whatever this is....we need to learn to use the same lingo and double meaning as our enemies. Calling it humanitarian aid and then getting it blocked will show their true colors to the world....we must chip away at this false image they've built up since WWI.

Back
Top Bottom