What's new

Iran having no friends?

I love the Indian love for Iran... haha.

Do you really think you have independent foreign policy? India is basically still under British rule. I'm still wondering how a couple of milion of Brits can rule over 1 billion of Hindududu.

Anyway, India will never be ally of Iran. The moment India starts to get closer to that freak show Mullahs in Iran, your masters will know how to put you in your place.

I love the Indian love for Iran... haha.

Do you really think you have independent foreign policy? India is basically still under British rule. I'm still wondering how a couple of milion of Brits can rule over 1 billion of Hindududu.

Anyway, India will never be ally of Iran. The moment India starts to get closer to that freak show Mullahs in Iran, your masters will know how to put you in your place.

thanks for your comments. India has independent foreign policy which is why we still have normal diplomatic ties with iran. Brits have outsourced their foreign policy to usa (now recovering a bit), and both are not exactly fond of iranian regime.

Compare our foreign policy to your own, hardly independent. You are basically a fox in NATO wolfpack, eternally scared of russian bear. :)

thank you. I also had Pakistani friends in high school, and I have to say they were very intelligent and humble. Almost all Pakistanis I've meet here in the U.S are good people. none of them were religious fanatics or Wahhabis, the Pakistani members here definitely don't sound like the Pakistanis I've meet throughout my life.

I thought we were like Batman and Robin and we were going to uncover khalifas secret identity together. :cry: :disagree:

A very interesting post. Thanks for sharing.

I am surprised that Indians have low opinion about Iran. If Iran does more favorable trade with India, I am sure India will climb up the list.

Iran does not have any allies because it is an independent nation... Iran is not a puppet state, thus other puppets stats have to take orders from their masters and not have any relations with Iran, because their masters will cut economic aid and etc...
Iran allies are only independent nations... such as Syria and other Latin America countries..

I am surprised that Indians have low opinion about Iran. If Iran does more favorable trade with India, I am sure India will climb up the list.

Indians do not have low opinion about iran.
19 percent favourable , 28 percent unfavourable.. that leaves majority without opinion. Basically we dont know much about iran, most are ignorant about it, only news we read is some agreement signed between us.

Indians do not have low opinion about iran.
19 percent favourable , 28 percent unfavourable.. that leaves majority without opinion. Basically we dont know much about iran, most are ignorant about it, only news we read is some agreement signed between us.

Well among the informed 28 percent are unfavorable and 19 percent favorable. So, the majority of informed people do not like Iran or have low opinion about it.

I personally want friend in Iran even if we don't sign IPL pipeline. I want to know what Iranians feel about India.

Iran does not have any allies because it is an independent nation... Iran is not a puppet state, thus other puppets stats have to take orders from their masters and not have any relations with Iran, because their masters will cut economic aid and etc...
Iran allies are only independent nations... such as Syria and other Latin America countries..

Why have I given you so many thanks ?:cheers:

Syria is a puppet state of Iran.

The irony is whilst Iranians are perfectly fine and living in peace. Syrians are dieing and suffering.

Iran is not an independent state, if it was then it would help their "allies". It is a state under siege, sanctions are crippling it.

Only a fool would ally with a country which is incapable of conducting itself normally on the international stage.

Any country which is friendly to Iran just gives them lip service. And the ones do ally to them, like Syria and Lebanon, are suffering for being a colony of Iran.

Iranians must evolve socially and politically before any countries take them seriously apart from South American nutjobs and North Korea.

Independentt? Who'se yhour main arms supplier?

The irony is whilst Iranians are perfectly fine and living in peace. Syrians are dieing and suffering.

Iran is not an independent state, if it was then it would help their "allies". It is a state under siege, sanctions are crippling it.

Only a fool would ally with a country which is incapable of conducting itself normally on the international stage.

Any country which is friendly to Iran just gives them lip service. And the ones do ally to them, like Syria and Lebanon, are suffering for being a colony of Iran.

Iranians must evolve socially and politically before any countries take them seriously apart from South American nutjobs and North Korea.

to answer u a simple "shove it" will suffice

Independentt? Who'se yhour main arms supplier?

what was the relation of this to what he was saying???
seriously get your head out of your butt (no insult)

I was not really interested to comment on this thread but your comment forced me to make something clear to You.... Off course, thats because You are also a Pakistani... :pakistan:

So here we go....

If being a friend = to be a Puppet.... then You & I must accept that We (Pakistanis) are also the Puppets of China, US, EU, Japan, Saudi Arabia, the UAE.... Even Qatar is going to label us their puppet.... LOL :lol:

How do you see it??

Dont you think they are fighting a war ?? Just like We Pakistanis are fighting a War waged upon us??

Interestingly, The Syrian Government also has Just the same enemies like we do have in here....

The US funded fanatics, regional foreign countries, same takfiri groups... How interestingly similar?? NO??

Iran is not an independent state, if it was then it would help their "allies".

They help all of their Allies....

Take PAKISTAN first....

Iran is ready to sell us its gas & petroleum products... off course thats no big deal... its business... but what special?

Well, they are building Pakistan's largest Oil Refinery in Baluchistan with 4 Billion US dollars.

More over, they are also funding and constructing the Pakistani Side of the IP gas pipe line worth 500 million US dollars....

They are also going to provide electricity to the Coastal city of Gawadar (which is going to be Pakistan's future Super Mega City & financial hub)....

After that... Syria

Since many months, they have been & still are giving out 4 Billion US dollars a month to Assad Government to help them tackle things with less hardships.... besides this, Iranian Military supplies are pouring in Syrian Armed Forces way more better than ever b4....

Besides that, HZ is lebanon is armed by Iranians up to its teeth... along with HAMAS in Gaza which is even armed with the latest and accurate Iranian missiles which are capable to hit jewish capital.... :D

It is a state under siege, sanctions are crippling it.

LOL :lol: Do you really think that a country with a crippling economy can hand out 4 billion US dollars a month to its important ally who is fighting a war ?? I dont think so.... it means your claim is not right....

Its because they have never surrendered to any one.... Any One.... They dont know how to bow in front of any one.....

While look at us, Pakistanis.... where are we standing?

Any country which is friendly to Iran just gives them lip service.

And Iranians dont care for them.... Right?

And the ones do ally to them, like Syria and Lebanon, are suffering for being a colony of Iran.

Syria is fighting a war which is imposed by some proxies of the west and their regional puppets...

And Lebanon is standing strong.... in fact, they have grown out strong after the Iranians openly backed them during their resistance against Israel....

Couple of Questions to you.... Think for a sec... and tell me.... Are these both countries (Syria & Lebanon) not being targeted because they are the only ones to oppose and confront Israel in that region?

Would they be targeted if they had been friends with Israel just like Muslim Jordan & Muslim Turkey & Muslim Egypt??

I believe Iranians lack the art of bowing in front of some one mightier than them... They may learn that art from us.... no?? :D

Back
Top Bottom