What's new

Iran having no friends?

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hey guys, I was doing some research to find out which friends Iran have.

China doesn't want to get close to Iran because its economy is depended on European and American markets.

Russia doesn't care about Iran and didn't even want to sell airdefence to Iran.

Turkey is distancing itself from Iran after Iran got caught supporting terrorist against Turkey.

Arab world already distanced itself from the beginning. Plus Iran is also supporting Shia terrorism in Arabia. The most thing Arabs want to see is Iran getting carpet bombed.

Azerbaijan seeking alliance with Israel and US for when the day comes and time for action starts..

Any way, I was thinking, who is close friend of Iran? Which friends do Iranians have to fall back on?

Can you guys help me?

I know for a fact that one shall not feed trolls, but I'm gonna make an exception and feed you this time!

Turkey is distancing itself from Iran after Iran got caught supporting terrorist against Turkey.

And do you have any proof for that? Sources from reliable media, don't give me Turkish sources they're as good to me as Al-Arabiya and Debka.

Plus Iran is also supporting Shia terrorism in Arabia. The most thing Arabs want to see is Iran getting carpet bombed.

Shia terrorism? I'm not even religious, but that is ridiculous, you yourself should know better that what sect of Islam radical Muslims are more likely to be from.

They are screwing around with India too by hijacking their ship and demanding $1 million for its release! Just like a bunch of Somalian pirates! And that's far from friendly! :tdown:

They are screwing around with India too by hijacking their ship and demanding $1 million for its release! Just like a bunch of Somalian pirates! And that's far from friendly! :tdown:
I didn't know that, do you have sources? I always say, the best talent Iran has is making enemies.

And do you have any proof for that?
z2dGTGoxO5
What source do you want? Turkish source is not good? Arabic, American,European also not good? What remains? Farsi news.. haha, yea they are known for being reliable news. Not only Turkey and Arabs say that and proved that but the whole world knows that. The odds are against you, troll.

Anyway. We don't need friends. The only friends we should have are our Iranic brothers in the region. We should definitely support Kurdish struggle against the fascist state of Turkey.

Friends of Iran; namely NAM members consisting of about 120 nations, the biggest international Community after the UN.

800px-NAM_Members.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway. We don't need friends. The only friends we should have are our Iranic brothers in the region. We should definitely support Kurdish struggle against the fascist state of Turkey.
You are so funny:omghaha:
Didnt Kurdish militant kill seven Iranian troops a couple of days ago?

Friends of Iran; namely NAM members consisting of about 120 nations, the biggest international Community after the UN.

800px-NAM_Members.svg.png

Don't post videos, don't post maps, tell me which countries on that map are Iran's friends?

Saudi's? Azeri's? Turks? Kazahstan? Haha

Last edited by a moderator:

It is a non issue for both sides.

The allies of Iran are Syria, Lebanon, Palestine and Venezuela.

North Korea should be added to the "allies" list.

Rohani's Inauguration Lacking VIP Allies

By Antoine Blua, July 31, 2013

Iranian officials are pulling out all the stops for Hassan Rohani's presidential inauguration.

Invitations were reportedly sent to leaders across the globe to travel to Tehran for the August 4 swearing-in ceremony. Officials have highlighted the expected presence of 200 journalists, including 50 representing media outlets from 16 foreign countries.

But with just days to go, the VIP guest list is noticeably thin, with even some of Iran's closest allies opting not to send their heads of state.

Iranian officials say that at least 40 countries responded positively to the invitation, with 10 presidents and three prime ministers among those making the trip.

Central Asian states will be well represented, with four of the region's five presidents -- from Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Kazakhstan -- expected to travel to Tehran for Rohani's big day.

Neighboring Afghanistan and Pakistan will send their heads of state, as will Africa's Togo and Guinea-Bissau. The list also includes the president of Armenia as well as the president of key partner Lebanon, and the deputy secretary-general of the United Nations, Jan Eliasson.

But among those not attending will be the heads of state of some of Iran's closest allies, including Russia and Syria.

Syria, whose President Bashar al-Assad is dealing with a civil war, has said it will send its prime minister, Wael Nadir al-Halqi.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is expected to visit Iran in the coming weeks, but will not attend the inauguration ceremony. Representing Russia will be State Duma Chairman Sergei Naryshkin or possibly Russia's ambassador to Iran.

Iranian allies Belarus, Venezuela, and Bolivia have yet to announce whom they will send.

The obvious no-shows will be the United States and Israel, who were not invited. But the Europeans appear to be shunning the ceremony, with Britain's Foreign Office saying that the agreed European Union position is that the event would only be attended by diplomats based in Iran.

Media reports have speculated that former British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw and former EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana could be in attendance.

Within Iran itself, there is some controversy among parliamentarians about who should be invited.

Some lawmakers have questioned whether former reformist President Mohammad Khatami should be present, while others have said all former presidents should attend.

Iranian inaugurations take place within the parliament and are usually attended by officials and resident foreign diplomats. They are not open to the public.

Rohani's Inauguration Lacking VIP Allies

Iran has good relationship with almost all of the countries in South America.

Back
Top Bottom