What's new

Iran Haunts US ScanEagle Drone over Persian Gulf

Lol,I'll never forget comments of many naive brainwashed Americans about RQ-170: They said RQ-170 was crashed in Iran and then they collected the remains,put it together and claimed it's downed.Some said Iran stole one of them from U.S airbase in Afghanistan, some said U.S gave it to Iran on purpose to foll them and spy on them.Heck,esome of them even said Iran has put many pillows under the crashing site,so it's almost intact.:lol:

Compared technologically to RQ-170, ScanEagle is nothing in my opinion.But here's the question : How the hell do they capture these drones?To be honest, I thought hacking these drones is almost impossible, now I'm believing it is possible.

There is another possibility : U.S gave it for free to us,as a present for Obama's reelection.

Lol,I'll never forget comments of many naive brainwashed Americans about RQ-170: They said RQ-170 was crashed in Iran and then they collected the remains,put it together and claimed it's downed.Some said Iran stole one of them from U.S airbase in Afghanistan, some said U.S gave it to Iran on purpose to foll them and spy on them.Heck,esome of them even said Iran has put many pillows under the crashing site,so it's almost intact.:lol:

You forget about all those fools who said that Russia had provided Iran with top-notch Jamming equipment, or that Russia's and China's cyber warfare units had helped Iran in hacking that drone.

Comment from reza 18 from IMF

I would think they use both passive and active... Passive for painting the drone and active for directing whatever action's needed to bring it down...

Compared technologically to RQ-170, ScanEagle is nothing in my opinion.But here's the question : How the hell do they capture these drones?To be honest, I thought hacking these drones is almost impossible, now I'm believing it is possible.

No, really ? :rofl:

Apparently, he had an engine problem. The air inlet, at the motor propeller - back of his left flank - exploded.

See 00:11

Last edited by a moderator:
"

[/RIGHT]

Iran Haunts US ScanEagle Drone over Persian Gulf

TEHRAN (FNA)- Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) Navy Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi announced that his forces hunted a US Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) over the Persian Gulf after the drone violates the country's airspace.

The UAV which had conducted several reconnaissance flights over the Persian Gulf general zone in the past few days was caught and brought under control by air defense units and control systems of the IRGC Navy.

The IRGC navy commander announced that the haunted UAV was a ScanEagle drone, adding that "such drones are usually launched from large warships."

Fadavi further noted that the IRGC has full intelligence supremacy over foreign forces' moves in the Persian Gulf.

ScanEagle is a small, low-cost, long-endurance unmanned aerial vehicle built by Insitu, a subsidiary of Boeing.

ScanEagle is based on Insitu's Seascan miniature robotic aircraft and draws on Boeing's systems integration, communications and payload technologies.

Fars News Agency :: Iran Hunts US ScanEagle Drone over Persian Gulf

about Boeing ScanEagle :
Boeing ScanEagle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WOW..................................................THIS IS THE ANSWER! NOW WHO DARES TO CALL IRANI POLTICS A HYPOCRICY?????WELDONE IRAN:triniti:

No, really ? :rofl:

Apparently, he had an engine problem. The air inlet, at the motor propeller - back of his left flank - exploded.

How the hell does that explain the drone being intact genius?Maybe Iranians were waiting with a fishing net for drone to have some failure in its engine,then they run after it and catch it with the net,preventing it from hitting water?:lol:
What about RQ-170 drone?What about other drones captured over Iran?
Is there something wrong with Iran's airspace that every drone makes technical problems over it?

Me too i think they have got it together, and those Indians Pakistanis Turkish who used to mock iranian achievements probably hiding somewhere with shame. Salute Iran, good going, keep it up.
I DONT GET IT?WHO PAKISTANI MOCKED IRANIAN ACHIVEMENT?????WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR OUR BROTHER'S POWERFUL RESPONSE:eek:

I DONT GET IT?WHO PAKISTANI MOCKED IRANIAN ACHIVEMENT?????WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR OUR BROTHER'S POWERFUL RESPONSE:eek:

You are right bro,but a number of your fellow countrymen who unsurprisingly,almost all of them live in Arab countries,hate Iran very much.But they are a minority and you are right,most 'true' Pakistanis on this site are friendly toward Iran or neutral,if not hate it.Most them are not obsessed with this sectarian bs.We can ignore that little minority.

You are right bro,but a number of your fellow countrymen who unsurprisingly,almost all of them live in Arab countries,hate Iran very much.But they are a minority and you are right,most 'true' Pakistanis on this site are friendly toward Iran or neutral,if not hate it.Most them are not obsessed with this sectarian bs.We can ignore that little minority.
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???JUST BY VIEWING ON DEFENCE FORUM YOU BEGAIN TO CONCLUDE THAT PAKISTANISWHO LIVE IN ARAB COUNTRIES DISLIKE IRAN???????IN MAJORITY??????????NO WE LOVE IRAN SPECIALLY AFTER AHMADI NIJAD BECOMES A PRESIDENT,INFACT,I HAVE HEARED THAT IRN DISLIKES PK BECAUSE SHE IS USA ALLIES:)

How Iranians think about Pakistan in general?

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???JUST BY VIEWING ON DEFENCE FORUM YOU BEGAIN TO CONCLUDE THAT PAKISTANISWHO LIVE IN ARAB COUNTRIES DISLIKE IRAN???????IN MAJORITY??????????NO WE LOVE IRAN SPECIALLY AFTER AHMADI NIJAD BECOMES A PRESIDENT,INFACT,I HAVE HEARED THAT IRN DISLIKES PK BECAUSE SHE IS USA ALLIES:)
I didn't say every Pakistani who lives in Arab countries is like that.I said almost every Pakistani in this site who hates Iran,lives in Arab countries.These are 2 different statements.I did not generalize.No Iranians do not dislike Pakistan.You have heard wrong.

How Iranians think about Pakistan in general?
To be honest, majority have a neutral view.many have positive view.But I have barely seen anyone who hates Pakistan or its people.

Anyway,sorry for derailing thread,let's stick on it.

When the engine is stopped. It hovered, to time when he hit the ground rolling. Certainly, smooth soil or sandy. :devil:

Ok bro let's do this , we will tie you to one of these drones and we will stall the engine while its flying . don't worry you will fall over a smooth soil or sandy land and I'm 100 percent sure that you will remain intact .. enjoy kiss landing ..

Deal?

Good job Iran.
It shows 2 things to us .

1- how much Iranian radars are capable and they covering whole the sky and can even detect stealth drons in their borders.

2-iran ECM capable

Iran has some Russian radars, i hope they were useful to detect these drones beside Iranian radars.

I DONT GET IT?WHO PAKISTANI MOCKED IRANIAN ACHIVEMENT?????WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR OUR BROTHER'S POWERFUL RESPONSE

It's not my business, but i have seen some pakistani and a few indians and many turks mocked iranian achivement.
the best example is the last news about new Iranian midget submarians.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...unveils-unusually-blue-colored-submarine.html

some stupid people who even doesn't understand the color is light blue because these submarines should operate in Persian gulf. not in Ocean.

Back
Top Bottom