What's new

Iran Haunts US ScanEagle Drone over Persian Gulf

the f-15 will be destoryed at first inch of our air space by our raad(Iranian made buk-m2) AD systems.
anyway its funny how RQ-170 is called cheap resource by you.

Don't get me wrong...probably half the Iranian budget...goat cavalry is not cheap. You do know why you use a drone instead of a manned craft...right? As far as Iranian ADA...am familiar with IHAWK....maybe a few of our planners are too.

Don't get me wrong...probably half the Iranian budget...goat cavalry is not cheap. You do know why you use a drone instead of a manned craft...right? As far as Iranian ADA...am familiar with IHAWK....maybe a few of our planners are too.
you are free to test Iranian raad ADS with your fighters.oh i hope your planners also thinking the same about raad ADS.

They are. We will wait till the jews are done with you.

Hamas's performance put paid to any claim of being a "missile power"...holds little wieght.

nope.they are not...ok wait till Israel is burning under Iranian missiles rain...that time Israel wont face olny dozen of poor missiles with one kg warhead...but thousands of sejjil missiles (30 to 50 meters CEP,1 tone warhead) handling everywhere we want at that hellhole.plus the meshkat cruise missiles(2000 km range) which will be unveiled this persian year and many other things which will cause a headache for your "planners".
look mate.we can not defeat you in a war in near future.but after that war USA wont remain superpower of world anymore.we will make you pay a huge price.

done with us !!!

hahaha

hey guys I know you are angry , I can understand it ...

I have a question :

crash landing in water with +100km/h speed cause low damage !?

really ???

an another question :

which idiot in the world put his name on the spy stuff ???

USA ???

Hamas's performance put paid to any claim of being a "missile power"...holds little wieght.
sorry.but no missile has landed on israel yet.there were all rockets.anyway i hope israel once again attack hezbollah.then for the first time a "missile will land on israel as well.hezbollah now is equiped with the FT-110 (CEP:5 meter,range:300 km,warhead:300 kg)

Why do you assume the missiles Hamas launched represent Iran's full arsenal? Even in the US press people are discussing how little Hamas possesses in comparison to Iran (and to Hezbollah too, for that matter, as anyone knows from the 2006 War), and that Israel's Iron Dome, paid for by the US, may not be able to sustain attacks from the more sophisticated part of Iran's arsenal.

sorry.but no missile has landed on israel yet.there were all rockets.anyway i hope israel once again attack hezbollah.then for the first time a "missile will land on israel as well.hezbollah now is equiped with the FT-110 (CEP:5 meter,range:300 km,warhead:300 kg)

don't forget stealth UCAV ...

Why do you assume the missiles Hamas launched represent Iran's full arsenal? Even in the US press people are discussing how little Hamas possesses in comparison to Iran (and to Hezbollah too, for that matter, as anyone knows from the 2006 War), and that Israel's Iron Dome, paid for by the US, may not be able to sustain attacks from the more sophisticated part of Iran's arsenal.

ya , stealth missiles ...

i didnt know...this was a hawk ADS!
RaadAntiAirMissileSystem.jpg

sorry American friend but your brain is washed!

Back
Top Bottom