What's new

Iran has two months until Azerbaijan prescribes polo to itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have to remind you that you're ignorant d.mb that clings to few arguments that answered countless times ? everytime we had the same discussion you repeated same things, get answered and disappeared without saying anything, after a while you started repeating same things, go back to you moma

It does not matter that what he thinks about us, the important thing is what we think about ourselves and our ancestors. ;)

Iranian Kurds fought along other Iranians in the Iran-Iraq War. Go to Kermanshah and you will see many graves of martyrs. Even Iraqi Kurds sided with Iran.

It was because they wanted to backstab their country, obviously they did not do it for Iran's sakes.

For comparison, the claimed ancestors of Targon and rmi5:

turkicimagesup8.jpg

The resemblance is evident, indeed.

Blah blah blah blah! The same ******** Kurd crying from you again and again. You Persians and Kurds are also nothing than Mesopotamians and Elamites whose ancestors were too weak to keep their language and adopted the language of simple Aryan nomads.

turkicimagesup8.jpg

Blah blah blah! The same ******** Kurd crying from you again and again. Don't forget that your ancestors were Elamites and Mesopotamians who were too weak to keep their language and adopted the language of Aryan nomads.

turkicimagesup8.jpg

Blah blah blah! The same ******** Kurd crying from you again and again. Don't forget that your ancestors were Elamites and Mesopotamians who were too weak to keep their language and adopted the language of Aryan nomads.

Apparently you do. I clearly don't have to remind you of your great Mongoloid gene, don't I?

Please spare us your retarded racism:angry:. What's so bad about having Mongoloid genes? It's better than having terrorist genes like you Kurds.

Really? Maybe That's why they betrayed us in Iran-Iraq war, and Azeris honorably fought with Arabs?
P.S please do not just mention some few exceptions again.

Kermanshahi and ilami Kurds didn't betrayed us, some sunni kurds from sanandaj were separatist but Saddam hated Kurds so Kurds didn't fight on Iraqi side, also don't be so politically correct in regard to those who want to claim our civilization, my father is an Azeri but I never count myself as a TURK.

Actually, geographically, Elamites were closer to the Persians than to the Kurds. But neither Persian nor Iranian Kurds are Elamites or Mesopotamians. And when I speak about Kurds I mean Iranian Kurds, since Iranian Kurdistan is the place from were the Kurds started to spread towards Iraq, Turkey and Syria.

Why are you guys fighting? Relax guys.

The origins of polo are crystal clear to anyone with a bit of common sense , the afghans still play polo with a dead goat , it is a sport of cavalry and it was played in large flat terrain , so it was definitely introduced by scythians of central asia to iran , not Azerbaijani mountain men.

You are not an Iranian, in despite of that flag in your profile. Try Turkey's or Azerbaijan's flag.

:smitten:

My flag is not your business. I am loyal to my country even when I know she has some stupid racist persons in it. It does not decrease my deep love to my country even a little bit.
Iran is not your property, try to educate yourself and try to learn how to respect others from other ethnicities.

Kermanshahi and ilami Kurds didn't betrayed us, some sunni kurds from sanandaj were separatist but Saddam hated Kurds so Kurds didn't fight on Iraqi side, also don't be so politically correct in regard to those who want to claim our civilization, my father is an Azeri but I never count myself as a TURK.

Anyways, I and many other Iranians have very negative view about kurds. Its reason is also crystal clear. I am sure you are aware of that. Its not something that we forget it easily. BTW, As I said before, I am not a Panturkist. I refer you to my previous posts. I consider myself as an azerbaijani Iranian, and if someone bashes Iran or my ethnicity, I will not tolerate it.

Anyways, I and many other Iranians have very negative view about kurds. Its reason is also crystal clear. I am sure you are aware of that. Its not something that we forget it easily. BTW, As I said before, I am not a Panturkist. I refer you to my previous posts. I consider myself as an azerbaijani Iranian, and if someone bashes Iran or my ethnicity, I will not tolerate it.

The image of Kurds in Iran is quite positive; in contrast to Azeris, there are no 'insulting' jokes about Kurds. Kurds are considered to be a joyful people, due to their music and dancings, while subsequently being considered to be a people you don't mess around with.

Kurds are Iranian and have always been part of Iran, the 'land of the Iranians (Aryans)'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom