What's new

Iran has new President

Your thoughts on a different issue that has been bothering me since 2011 ? ,

see here :

I doubt it will be the most important film.
But i saw many of such films from various nations even the one that support current iranian government or against it. I saw them supporting communism . i saw them against communism . i saw them glorifying west , i saw them glorifying east. I saw them say israel is right , i saw them say Palestinian are just. I saw them demonize Japan ,i even saw them make japan a victim. I saw them about india , pakistan and china.
They all share the same profile . they are only depicting one side of the argument and distort the other side.
Well to me these sort of films are nothing but propaganda.

I doubt it will be the most important film.
But i saw many of such films from various nations even the one that support current iranian government or against it. I saw them supporting communism . i saw them against communism . i saw them glorifying west , i saw them glorifying east. I saw them say israel is right , i saw them say Palestinian are just. I saw them demonize Japan ,i even saw them make japan a victim. I saw them about india , pakistan and china.
They all share the same profile . they are only depicting one side of the argument and distort the other side.
Well to me these sort of films are nothing but propaganda.

Was not exactly asking about the film but on Nasrin Sotoudeh.

Have been following her since her first arrest in 2011. I already hinted to you that this is what bothered me few days before Raisi was elected , as I remember when he was chief justice people where encouraged to write to him to set her free.

You can agree with her views or not , but you can not deny she is a courageous woman that scarified a lot to promote the ideals she believes in , for what she believes is for the benefit of her people.

How many people will behave like that ?

I think most people in her shoes would be on a plane out of Iran on the first opportunity , but she stayed and fought on. Paying a terrible personal price along the way .

I remember the scarf she wore when she first got out of prison which read " i will greet the sun again "

Now look at the reaction of those on the Iranian forum :

Not one found it in his heart to say a good word on this woman , agree with her views or not , does not matter. This can not represent the views of all Iranians .,

which makes me wonder what sort of people lurk in the Iranian section of this forum.

A spy they say she is ? what is this nonsense ?

iran_-_nasrin_sotoudeh.jpg

Last edited:
A spy they say she is ? what is this nonsense ?
a spy she maybe or may not what you expect me to say when i don't have much data on her to make decision. if she is a spy she served the sentences . if she is not, well how many such cases you want me to show you in so called free world? shit happen sometimes , we only can try to reduce our mistakes , a judge is not almighty ,he sometimes make mistake. and the case of mrs Sotoudeh is nothing I'm familiar with , never studied it , never made any post about her , in short I'm not that keen on political activism or espionage either case it my be. my sole interest is in Medicine , Computer technologies , Airplanes, and to a lesser extent history in general , the rest I skip. and I also like to watch movies specially foreign ones

sometimes I make some jests about matters that look funny to me and those satellite dishes discussion was funny as it was a relic of ages ago. they once destroyed our satellite dish. do you knew how it happened , we live in an apartment ,they come to our street and rang each apartment bell and said they come to destroy dishes if an apartment open the door , they went to the roof and folded the dishes , they didn't even destroyed the LNB , they didn't touched cables or splitters , only dishes and said goodbye closed the doors and left . if any house didn't opened the door they just moved to the next apartment .
you knew what happened in 24 hour all the dishes in our apartment were replaced with brand new shiny ones in our cases as I knew how to install the dishes I went to our storage and get my spare dish and went and installed it in just 1 hour . it's how it was done at least in the area that I live.

No it does not.

Yes, it does.

It proves that they did all that is in their power to remove them ,but failed miserably.

Utter nonsense.

Since the quoted user does not seem to comprehend what was put to him, let's repeat once again.

You do not prevent the installation of satellite dishes simply by removing them and leaving it at that. No, you do so by and prosecuting their owners, by exposing them to heavy legal consequences (fines, prison terms etc). Which Iranian authorities deliberately chose not to do.

Bottom line:

1) Iranian authorities decided not to impose heavy fines nor other forms of sanctions on dish antenna owners. That's why in the aerial drone footage I posted, one can see the widespread presence of these dishes on rooftops. Something that authorities could stop in a single day if they decided to slap heavy fines on owners. But they decided otherwise.

Only on extremely rare occasions was law enforcement tasked to dismount token amounts of these antennas here and there, as a symbolic measure to remind everyone that they are illegal, although essentially tolerated. The pictures posted above are from such rare occasions.

2) Finally, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution, seyyed Khamenei, instructed law enforcement to forego even these infrequent, symbolic interventions, which are therefore no longer taking place.

3) Under principles of freedom of speech, Iran has no obligation whatsoever to tolerate these dishes. Because some 280 satellite TV broadcasters funded or backed by hostile foreign powers, some of which have gone as far as encouraging violence in the past, are beaming subversive propaganda into the country 24/7.

Yet, Iran tolerates these hostile foreign media spreading propaganda. By contrast, the US regime is blocking Iranian websites:

Therefore Iran grants higher levels of media freedom than the US regime.

To user sammuel, these fine men, Iranian law enforcement agents doing their job, are "thugs":

As you can see, they are absolutely courteous, and they aren't resorting to any sort of violence, neither verbal nor physical.

To the regimes sammuel supports, the following people however are good "democrats". Isra"el"i-backed Iranian oppositionists beating up ordinary Iranian emigrants who wished to vote at their country's presidential election:

This right here is the Isra"el"i and American regimes' definition of "democracy" and "free speech". A sad joke.

Guardian council is Politburo of Iran. Same exactly shyt,

There's no relation at all.

Lets suppose 100% of Iranian people want secular rule and peace with Israel. What can they do?

The majority of Iranian oppose the zionist apartheid regime.

All they can do is vote so called "liberal" Khomenist like Khatami or Rouhani. But that wont change anything at all. Most probably that liberal will be worse than hardliner.

Administrations controlled by different political currents conduct completely different policies in Iran. Their political outlooks are like night and day, much more contrasted than in any western so-called "democracy".

This is while academic studies have determined that the zionist-dominated US regime, which presents itself as a beacon of democracy, is in fact a non-democratic oligarchy or plutocracy, the majority of whose policies are opposed to what the American public wants.

Palestinian propaganda exaggerates civilians. What we know for sure that in 35 years of Intifada were killed some 10 thousand total, no one was displaced, no village destroyed.

Only in 1948, 20.000 Palestinians were killed by zionist colonialist forces.

1406928783860.jpg

Even a website like Wikipedia, which is known to be heavily edited by pro-zionist contributors, indicates a total Palestinian death toll of some 50.000 to 60.000 since the establishment of the zionist regime.

Hundreds of thousands were forcibly displaced in the 1948 Nakba according to zionist historians and experts themselves, to make room for the establishment of a zionist apartheid state in Palestine.

On the other hand Khomenists displaced and genocided 13 million people.

Outlandish fabrication.

According to Syrian opposition sources, some 600.000 died in the Syrian war, the great majority of whom are military casualties. Civilian casualties according to the same opposition sources amount to a total of 159.774.

In other words, user "500" is blowing out of proportion the civilian toll by a factor of nearly 100 (!) , i.e. he's claiming there have been a hundreds times more civilian deaths as the actual number put forth by opposition sources (who themselves are likely to exaggerate). Having no shame at all.

Genocide is in fact what the ideologically zionist regime of the US subjected Native Americans to. No such thing occured in Syria - source: UN, HRW, Amnesty, and every serious author and lawyer in the world.

"Emigration" to tens. You are sick khomeinist. 13 million people were just kicked from their homes.

People weren't "kicked" from their homes at all. They fled war on their own initiative because they didn't want to be caught in the crossfire amidst intense urban fighting, which is perfectly normal and logical.

Edited interview proves nothing.

The snippet shown is not edited at all, and the words pronounced by the zionist Secretary of State Madeleine Albright are clear as day.

They prove that the zionist-dominatedc US regime defends mass slaughtering 500.000 Iraqi babies and children - that's babies and children alone. Overall, between a million and 1.5 million Iraqi civilians were exterminated by the illegal US-imposed sanctions in the 1990's. This is in addition to the 1.5 million Iraqis who died as a result of the illegal invasion carried out by the regime of Bush jr., which was controlled by extremist zionist neocons.

Here the facts:

Indeed, some 5.5 million Syrians left the country due to NATO-zionist instigated war. These 5.5 million did not die, they are living abroad, alive and well.

Last edited:
Nice job getting rid of those dish antennas. Israeli scum and westerners are crying because they have no tools for propaganda to reach the population. A country should strictly monitor and regulate the stuff the population watches, these western media works hard to spread propaganda and infuse their filthy culture on others. I like how china controls everything and wont let westerners influence chinese people, this frustrates the western devils.

Nice job getting rid of those dish antennas. Israeli scum and westerners are crying because they have no tools for propaganda to reach the population. A country should strictly monitor and regulate the stuff the population watches, these western media works hard to spread propaganda and infuse their filthy culture on others. I like how china controls everything and wont let westerners influence chinese people, this frustrates the western devils.

On a personal level, I fully agree with your standpoint.

In Iran, from the first day authorities chose not to take decisive action against these dish antennas. Until recently the dishes were essentially tolerated - that is, authorities let people use them, and on very rare occasions law enforcement moved to collect a token few of them as a purely symbolic measure (the pictures you see represent those rare occurrences). And then the Supreme Leader asked law enforcement to completely stop bothering.

This is because the Islamic Republic does not want to restrict the availability of information, even if it's malicious propaganda made by Iran's enemies. By contrast, the US regime is so afraid of the impact Iranian media could have on American public opinion, that they ban Iranian websites. See:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/22/us/politics/us-iran-websites-nuclear-talks.html

That's how shaky Washington's self-confidence has become. The US regime knows its people do not really believe in the propaganda and lies of mainstream media anymore.

As opposed to Iran, where authorities are confident enough to allow the most subversive propaganda by sworn foreign enemies to be beamed straight into Iranian households. The thing is, the Islamic Republic believes in the pedagogic virtues of religious democracy. It believes that if you let people get to know what imperialist regimes of the west really represent, they will discover the actual goals of these regimes, and then will reject western imperialism on their own.

While this has worked until now, I personally prefer greater insurance. Many Iranians share this view and would prefer the Islamic Republic to act a little more forcefully in undercutting hostile propaganda from enemy states, and in stopping those who spread the same propaganda inside Iran.

The majority of Iranian oppose the zionist apartheid regime.
So you confirm my point. Even if 100% of Iranians will want pace with Israel and secular government they cant change anything at all. Thats Khomenist "democracy".

Even a website like Wikipedia, which is known to be heavily edited by pro-zionist contributors, indicates a total Palestinian death toll of some 50.000 to 60.000 since the establishment of the zionist regime.
I was talking about death toll since the beginning of intifada in 1987. Other Palestinian deaths are mostly done by other Arabs.

According to Syrian opposition sources, some 600.000 died in the Syrian war, the great majority of whom are military casualties. Civilian casualties according to the same opposition sources amount to a total of 159.774.
I already explained how it happened. You surround 100,000 town. kill with bombs 10,000 civilians, cause the remaining 80,000 to flee to tents and then slaughter 10,000 lightly armed defenders. Then you claim that it shows humanism of Khomenists. You are totally sick.

Overall 13 million people were kicked from homes, demographic loss is more than 2 million. Thats biggest genocide of Muslims in 13 centuries hands down.

And again mr Khomenists. Edited interview proves absolutely nothing. Popsting it 10 million times wont change anything.

This is genocide:

Afghanistan small.jpg

This is genocide:

Cambodia small.jpg

This is genocide:

syria small.jpg

This is NOT genocide:

Iraq .jpg

And stop being hypocrite and return back to Khomenist regime if you like it so much.

So you confirm my point.

No.

Even if 100% of Iranians will want pace with Israel and secular government they cant change anything at all.

Policies of Iranian administrations belonging to different political camps are like night and day. Much more contrasted than in any western so-called "democracy".

I was talking about death toll since the beginning of intifada in 1987. Other Palestinian deaths are mostly done by other Arabs.

The figure I referenced relates to victims of Isra"el"i actions.

I already explained how it happened. You surround 100,000 town. kill with bombs 10,000 civilians, cause the remaining 80,000 to flee to tents and then slaughter 10,000 lightly armed defenders. Then you claim that it shows humanism of Khomenists. You are totally sick.

159.774 civilians lost their lives at the hands of both sides in some 10 years of high intensity, mostly urban warfare. This is not an uncommon rate, especially given that the Syrian Army lacks precision weapons. In other words, we're simply dealing with regular collateral damage, the kind of which is practically inevitable no matter the amount of efforts one will put into trying to avoid civilian casualties.

The zionist regime however, systematically murders a far greater number of civilians than it manages to kill fighters. And with precision weapons at that. Because in fact, as per the criminal Dahyia doctrine, Isra"el"i forces have made it their policy to blindly strike at civilian targets.

Overall 13 million people were kicked from homes,

People weren't "kicked" from their homes, they deliberately vacated their dwellings on their own initiative.

It's zionists who expelled Palestinians in the 1948 Nakba. A policy which was minutely planned in advance and methodically executed, as demonstrated by scholarly research. This is established historic fact, not unsubstantiated ranting by some anonymous forum user.

demographic loss is more than 2 million. Thats biggest genocide of Muslims in 13 centuries hands down.

Ridiculous. People choosing to have less children isn't "genocide". Nor is people leaving their country called "genocide".

Grasping at semantic straws to push a fabrication.

And again mr Khomenists. Edited interview proves absolutely nothing. Popsting it 10 million times wont change anything.

Nothing's "edited" in that excerpt. And the whole interview contains nothing that goes against these statements. So yes, it does prove something, and it proves a whole lot in fact.

Namely, that the zionist-dominated US regime acknowledges and seeks to legitimize the fact that it mass-slaughtered 500.000 Iraqi babies and children - that's babies and children alone. Overall, between a million and 1.5 million Iraqi civilians were exterminated by the illegal US-imposed sanctions during the 1990's.

This is in addition to the 1.5 million Iraqis who lost their lives as a result of the illegal invasion carried out by the regime of George W. Bush, a regime fully controlled by neocon zionist extremists.

3 million Iraqi civilians killed by zionists. Compared to perhaps 80.000 civilians who regrettably perished as unintended collateral damage in ten years of high intensity operations by the Syrian Army in densely populated areas. It's clear who's the criminal one. Documented facts and figures speak for themselves.

This is genocide:

This is people emigrating. Not people getting killed. Trying to pass off emigrants as dead people is beyond disingenuous, especially if it's so blatant.

Genocide is what the ideologically zionist regime of the USA subjected Native Americans to: murdering 99% of them.

And stop being hypocrite and return back to Khomenist regime if you like it so much.

Stop being a colonialist settler and go back to Eastern Europe instead of squatting other people's land, forcibly stolen from them by an illegal racist apartheid regime!

Last edited:
No.

Policies of Iranian administrations belonging to different political camps are like night and day. Much more contrasted than in any western so-called "democracy".
These "different camps" are all just different sorts of shyt Khomenism. There is no way u can change it to secular government through elections.

In Israel for example it is simple. If 51% of people will vote for Islamic party u will get an Islamic government which will rule the armed forces and set up laws.

159.774 civilians lost their lives at the hands of both sides in some 10 years of high intensity, mostly urban warfare. This is not an uncommon rate, especially given that the Syrian Army lacks precision weapons. In other words, we're simply dealing with regular collateral damage, the kind of which is practically inevitable no matter the amount of efforts one will put into trying to avoid civilian casualties.
13 million displaced civilians thats not any regular collateral damage. Thats one of the biggest ethnic cleansings in history and biggest ethnic cleansing of Muslims all time hands down.

The zionist regime however, systematically murders a far greater number of civilians than it manages to kill fighters. And with precision weapons at that. Because in fact, as per the criminal Dahyia doctrine, Isra"el"i forces have made it their policy to blindly strike at civilian targets.
Israel managed to defeat suicide and rocket terror without destroying a single tiny village.

People weren't "kicked" from their homes, they deliberately vacated their dwellings on their own initiative.
13 million people voluntartely lefft their homes and went to live iun streets and tents? Yu are totally sick. Lets bring a recent example 2 years ago Maarat an Numan was a normal populated town. There was official cease fire agreement. Then Assad aka Khamenai decided to break this cease fire and started barrel bombing town with no mercy. After hundreds civilians killed the remaining civilians fled from these bombings. Then after heavy fighting and carpet bombings Khamenast thugs took the ruins and looted everything. Civilians did not return since then.

Accoring to u thats not genocide and not ethnic cleansing thats fine.

It's zionists who expelled Palestinians in the 1948 Nakba. A policy which was minutely planned in advance and methodically executed, as demonstrated by scholarly research. This is established historic fact, not unsubstantiated ranting by some anonymous forum user.
In 1948 Zionists did not have almost heavy arms. The overwhellming majority of Palestine Arabs (they were not called Palestinians then) fled just in 2 monthes as result of rumors spread by Arab propaganda and calls to leave in order to not hot hinder the Arab armies.

Ironically later when Israel obtained the firepower they stopped to flee. Because they understood that all stories about evil Zionists are just propaganda.

Ridiculous. People choosing to have less children isn't "genocide". Nor is people leaving their country called "genocide".
Its not just less children. It is reduction of life expectancy by 20 years as result of Khamenaist scorched earth policies. Thats pure genocide.

Nothing's "edited" in that excerpt. And the whole interview contains nothing that goes against these statements. So yes, it does prove something, and it proves a whole lot in fact.
Bring full unedited interview. Until then there is nothing even to discuss here.

Namely, that the zionist-dominated US regime acknowledges and seeks to legitimize the fact that it mass-slaughtered 500.000 Iraqi babies and children - that's babies and children alone. Overall, between a million and 1.5 million Iraqi civilians were exterminated by the illegal US-imposed sanctions during the 1990's.

This is in addition to the 1.5 million Iraqis who lost their lives as a result of the illegal invasion carried out by the regime of George W. Bush, a regime fully controlled by neocon zionist extremists.

3 million Iraqi civilians killed by zionists. Compared to perhaps 80.000 civilians who regrettably perished as unintended collateral damage in ten years of high intensity operations by the Syrian Army in densely populated areas. It's clear who's the criminal one. Documented facts and figures speak for themselves.
Iraq population is rapidly growing, All these millions are nothing but fairy tales:

iraq-jpg.756873

The real genocide is here:

syria copy.jpg

And here:
Afghanistan small.jpg

And here:

Cambodia.JPG

Stop being a colonialist settler and go back to Eastern Europe instead of squatting other people's land, forcibly stolen from them by an illegal racist apartheid regime!
First of al I never lived in Europe.
Secondly I am a Zionist Jew so it would be hipocrite not to live in Israel.

On the other hand you are a Khomenist who attacs western democracies but prefers to live in western democracy.

That makes u X rated hypocrite.

These "different camps" are all just different sorts of shyt Khomenism. There is no way u can change it to secular government through elections.

There is no way any western regime can be changed into a national-socialist one, as an example.

The different political currents in Iran are far more removed from one another than any two major ruling parties in the west. And no, they aren't all Khomeinist. Imam Khomeini explicitly condemned liberalism. Reformists in Iran consider themselves liberals.

In Israel for example it is simple. If 51% of people will vote for Islamic party u will get an Islamic government which will rule the armed forces and set up laws.

Except that the zionist regime has made sure, through ethnic cleansing, that there won't be a non-Jewish majority in Isra"el" anytime soon.

13 million displaced civilians thats not any regular collateral damage. Thats one of the biggest ethnic cleansings in history and biggest ethnic cleansing of Muslims all time hands down.

Collateral damage refers to deaths, not to displacement. More semantic slips to push a hoax down people's throats.

Also, residents in Syria weren't expelled from their homes, they fled war on their own volution. Syrian conduct of war is furthermore non-discriminatory when it comes to ethnicity or religion. Therefore the term ethnic cleansing finds no application here.

A perfect example of ethnic cleansing is the 1948 Nakba where a considerable percentage of Palestinians were deliberately driven from their land by zionist colonial occupiers.

Israel managed to defeat suicide and rocket terror without destroying a single tiny village.

"Only" by slaughtering anywhere between two and six times more civilians than combatants. And with an abundance of precision munitions at that.

13 million people voluntartely lefft their homes and went to live iun streets and tents? Yu are totally sick. Lets bring a recent example 2 years ago Maarat an Numan was a normal populated town. There was official cease fire agreement. Then Assad aka Khamenai decided to break this cease fire and started barrel bombing town with no mercy. After hundreds civilians killed the remaining civilians fled from these bombings. Then after heavy fighting and carpet bombings Khamenast thugs took the ruins and looted everything. Civilians did not return since then.

Propaganda. There is no equivalent to the Syrian war in terms of amenities provided to refugees right across the country's borders, especially in Turkey.

Also, millions of internally displaced persons found safe refuge in government-held areas.

Accoring to u thats not genocide and not ethnic cleansing thats fine.

Displacement is not killing. And when people aren't displaced because of their ethnic or religious affiliation - but because there's fighting in their town, occupied by insurgents which the government is seeking to vanquish, then there's no such thing as ethnic cleansing.

During the 1948 Nakba for example, Palestinians fled en masse from their places of residence not simply as a consequence of fighting, but because they were deliberately driven out in a pre-planned manner by zionist colonialist, who from the beginning intended to reduce the Muslim and Christian population of Palestine so as to be able to create a viable Jewish state there. Homes of expelled Palestinians were occupied by zionists, including settlers from other continents. That's textbook ethnic cleansing.

In 1948 Zionists did not have almost heavy arms. The overwhellming majority of Palestine Arabs (they were not called Palestinians then) fled just in 2 monthes as result of rumors spread by Arab propaganda and calls to leave in order to not hot hinder the Arab armies.

Sure, "rumors". Hundreds of thousands flee because of "rumors". Nauseating zionist falsification of history. If at least it was done professionally. This however is insulting people's intelligence.

They were driven out in the framework of a pre-planned, thoroughly organized and minutely executed operation, as scholarly findings have shown. On the other hand, no serious author has ever used the words "ethnic cleansing" or "genocide" when referring to the Syrian war. It's simple as that.

We prefer serious academic sources, not baseless rants by anonymous internet users.

This here is from an Isra"el"i scholar, not a "hasbara" agent serving the racist apartheid regime with basic psy-ops techniques:

Ilan Pappé, The 1948 Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine, Journal of Palestine Studies, Vol. 36, No. 1 (Autumn 2006), pp. 6-20

https://ore.exeter.ac.uk/repository/bitstream/handle/10871/15208/1948 Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine.pdf

Ironically later when Israel obtained the firepower they stopped to flee. Because they understood that all stories about evil Zionists are just propaganda.

Isra"el" had expelled enough Palestinians, so it simply reduced the rhythm of its ethnic cleansing policies.

Its not just less children. It is reduction of life expectancy by 20 years as result of Khamenaist scorched earth policies. Thats pure genocide.

Nothing to do with genocide. Which is why neither UN, nor any human rights group, nor any serious author ever uses that term when speaking of Syria. Only zionist online operatives do in order to incite sectarian strife among Muslims.

Bring full unedited interview. Until then there is nothing even to discuss here.

Says the person who cannot produce a single source from a respected author corroborating his unsubstantiated claims.

There's no need to add anything. All is said right here, it's unequivocal:

The real genocide is here:

View attachment 756993

This is people emigrating. Not people getting killed. Trying to pass off emigrants as dead people is beyond disingenuous, especially if it's so blatant.

Genocide is what the ideologically zionist regime of the USA subjected Native Americans to: murdering 99% of them.

First of al I never lived in Europe.
Secondly I am a Zionist Jew so it would be hipocrite not to live in Israel.

On the other hand you are a Khomenist who attacs western democracies but prefers to live in western democracy.

At least I'm not a colonialist helping in the violent takeover of some other people's land by a racist apartheid regime founded upon ethnic cleansing. Which is a million times worse than not staying in the country one prefers.

Last edited:

Enjoys the freedom of the west , yet prescribes dictatorship to his own people

There is no way any western regime can be changed into a national-socialist one, as an example.
Nonsense. There are plenty of extreme right wing populist parties in West.

The different political currents in Iran are far more removed from one another than any two major ruling parties in the west. And no, they aren't all Khomeinist. Imam Khomeini explicitly condemned liberalism. Reformists in Iran consider themselves liberals.
You admitted that even if 100% of Iranians will want seculag government or peace with Israel they could not do anything. Liberal Rouhani slaughrtered hundreds times more civilians than radical Ajmadinejad.

Except that the zionist regime has made sure, through ethnic cleansing, that there won't be a non-Jewish majority in Isra"el" anytime soon.
Percent of Arabs is constantly growing in Israel.

Collateral damage refers to deaths, not to displacement. More semantic slips to push a hoax down people's throats.
1) Indiscriminate bombings of towns are not collateral damage. Thats war crime and terrorism.
2) When terrorist bombings are systematic for 9 years in row - that's pure genocide.

And here the results of this genocide:

Syria genocide.png

Also, residents in Syria weren't expelled from their homes, they fled war on their own volution. Syrian conduct of war is furthermore non-discriminatory when it comes to ethnicity or religion. Therefore the term ethnic cleansing finds no application here.
All towns and villages which Assad aka Khamenai indiscriminately bombed were Sunni.

"Only" by slaughtering anywhere between two and six times more civilians than combatants. And with an abundance of precision munitions at that.
Total number of killed is tens times less. And ratio is subject to manipulation.
Plus 13 million expelled civilians vs. none in Israel.

Sure, "rumors". Hundreds of thousands flee because of "rumors". Nauseating zionist falsification of history. If at least it was done professionally. This however is insulting people's intelligence.
These rumors were official Arab propaganda. When you tell that Jews rape and kill everyone naturally people start to panic. Plus they were told that Arab armies will defeat Israel very fast so they will return soon.

Now they say same thing but no one beliefs it and when Israeli soldiers enter town kids start to jump around.

There's no need to add anything. All is said right here, it's unequivocal:
So you are unable to provide even full unedited interview. LOL

Nonsense. There are plenty of extreme right wing populist parties in West.

No fully fledged national-socialists, and even if they exist, they'llnever be allowed to rule.

Anyway, this is the actual nature of non-democratic western regimes:

Study: US is an oligarchy, not a democracy

Chomsky: The U.S. behaves nothing like a democracy

Stark New Evidence on How Money Shapes America’s Elections

You admitted that even if 100% of Iranians will want seculag government or peace with Israel they could not do anything.

The liberal Rohani administration was going to make Iran submit to the full scope of US and zionist demands. They were going to "regime change" Iran from within à la Gorbachev.

But this was not enough for Tel Aviv, so Isra"el" rained on Rohani's parade by directing its stooge Trump to tear up the nuclear deal and thereby kill the liberal Iranian agenda's chance of success.

Reason being that the zionist regime doesn't want "regime change" in Iran to occur as smoothly (relatively speaking) as the downfall of the USSR. The dominant opinion among zionist decision makers is that if they let their liberal fifth column inside Iran carry out the entire job from start to finish, then the subsequent "regime change" might not cause enough destruction and therefore might not set back Iran to a sufficient degree, or might even fail at the last minute given the resilience and resourcefulness of the revolutionary camp loyal to the Islamic Republic's founding principles.

Isra"el" wants heavy and long lasting turmoil in Iran - in addition to Iran's balkanization, which to Tel Aviv is a must in either scenario anyway. Thus for now, the zionist regime prefers to rely on the other tool at its disposal, namely exiled Iranian opposition grouplets.

At any rate, true to its wickedness, the zionist leadership will not settle for anything less than the complete and definitive obliteration of Iran as a nation-state, as a society and as a civilization, in the same way as they annihilated Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen and Sudan, in perfect conformity with the Bernard Lewis / Oded Yinon / Ralph Peters / Rumsfeld-Cebrowski plans and in line with Nathan Sharansky's Straussian concept of so-called "constructive chaos".

Liberal Rouhani slaughrtered hundreds times more civilians than radical Ajmadinejad.

None of them ordered any civilians killed.

Percent of Arabs is constantly growing in Israel.

Zionists will not allow the so-called Jewish identity of the Isra"el"i regime to be compromised, since that's what zionism is all about. To this end, zionists have committed ethnic cleansing, implemented apartheid, started war after war and sowed destruction all across the region for over 70 years, slaughtering many millions in the process.

1) Indiscriminate bombings of towns are not collateral damage.

No such thing occurred.

Lack of precision munitions + almost all battles fought in very densely populated areas + far less than a 1:1 civilian to military casualty ratio = a figure that is nowhere out of the ordinary = no deliberate targeting of civilians.

2) When terrorist bombings are systematic for 9 years in row - that's pure genocide.

Genocide is defined in a completely different manner. You have no mastery whatsoever of this concept you throw around.

Also, no sort of bombing was "systematic" in Syria.

Three fabrications in just two lines.

Rather show me a source from the UN, from Amnesty International or from Human Rights Watch talking of genocide in relation to the war in Syria. As long as you fail to do so, all your gibberish and improvised wordplay amounts to nothing more than a pile of worthless fallacies.

And here the results of this genocide:

As if I didn't trash this insult to readers' intelligence multiple times by now.

The descending curve is a result of emigration, not of deaths.

Genocide is what the ideologically zionist USA regime subjected Native Americans to: murdering 99% of them.

Plus, when it comes to killings: perhaps some 12.500 children regrettably lost their lives in 10 years of war as a result of Syrian Army operations (out of a total of 25.000 children killed)- and this is based on a notoriously biased opposition source, the SOHR, which is likely to exaggerate the figure.

Whereas no less than 500.000 Iraqi babies and children were mass-murdered by the zionist-dominated American regime as a result of the illegal embargo of the 1990's alone - as claimed by US media and acknowledged by then US Secretary of State Albright herself.

Here's all the evidence needed:

All towns and villages which Assad aka Khamenai indiscriminately bombed were Sunni.

I don't know who "Assad aka Khamenai" is.

The religious denomination of civilians living in the vicinity is not the reason a place would have been struck. Rebel presence is.

Most cities in Syria are multi-confessional.

Total number of killed is tens times less.

Wars of aggression launched by the zionist regime lasted more than ten times less and involved populations up to twenty times smaller.

And ratio is subject to manipulation.

By zionist propagandists.

Plus 13 million expelled civilians vs. none in Israel.

The zionist regime forcibly expelled hundreds of thousands during the 1948 Nakba, in other terms a vast proportion of the Palestinian population.

These rumors were official Arab propaganda. When you tell that Jews rape and kill everyone naturally people start to panic. Plus they were told that Arab armies will defeat Israel very fast so they will return soon.

The Nakba was an ethnic cleansing operation meticulously planned in advance by the zionists and executed in cold blood.

A YouTube propaganda video will not cut it against serious academic research:

Ilan Pappé, The 1948 Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine, Journal of Palestine Studies, Vol. 36, No. 1 (Autumn 2006), pp. 6-20

https://ore.exeter.ac.uk/repository/bitstream/handle/10871/15208/1948 Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine.pdf

Now they say same thing but no one beliefs it and when Israeli soldiers enter town kids start to jump around.

The zionists expelled a sufficient amount of Palestinians in 1948 already, so after that they simply slowed the rhythm of their ethnic cleansing policies.

Those kids would get rid of every occupation trooper if they could.

So you are unable to provide even full unedited interview. LOL

Believe that if you want, but in reality there's no need to provide the full interview because the rest of it is off-topic. Evidence is evidence, and evidence was provided by me already. Any court would take this as a confession.

You however are unable to submit a valid source for the outlandish claim you make about Syria. This must be a joke.

Last edited:
No fully fledged national-socialists, and even if they exist, they'llnever be allowed to rule.
LOL, who will stop them once they are in power?

The liberal Rohani administration was going to make Iran submit to the full scope of US and zionist demands. They were going to "regime change" Iran from within à la Gorbachev.
Rohani was inn power for 8 years and did not submit to any demands. All he did is genocide in Syria.

No such thing occurred.
So you deny indiscriminate bombings of towns? Despite million of evidences? Typical lying hypocrite Khomeinist. And you are proud that after expelling 13 million civilians you cant kill more civilians in that area?

Khomeini regime: claims to be Islamic, yet commits biggest genocide of Muslims in history to keep atheist corrupt dictator in power.

Khomeini supporter: claims that Khomeini regime is much better than Western democracies, yet prefers to live in Western democracy.

Rest u just repeat nonsense again and again.

Back
Top Bottom