What's new

Iran gradually becoming prime destination for Muslim medical tourists

Well Iran has an extremely high infertility rate, so i hope the gove is spending more resources on fertility clinics which will attract foreigner customers as well.

Well Iran has an extremely high infertility rate, so i hope the gove is spending more resources on fertility clinics which will attract foreigner customers as well.
I am so ready to fertilize people.. but nobody asks my help.. :tsk:

aa.png

you guys are still the same :P..whenever some positive iranian post come up and iranian say " we are best in middle east", you guys come and correct them :D

Competition between iran and turkey of claiming who is most powerful in matters

yah..lol its funny to see...iranians enjoying themselves and just then turks come up like " do we have to correct you all the time?" and put some facts that say turkey is best..then iranians come up with " we have developed even after sanctions " and all that..lol

Once sanctions are lifted Iran has way to go, all the best :). Medical tourism has great potential

yah..lol its funny to see...iranians enjoying themselves and just then turks come up like " do we have to correct you all the time?" and put some facts that say turkey is best..then iranians come up with " we have developed even after sanctions " and all that..lol
yeah lol . we got our butt corrected .

"Iran gradually becoming prime destination for Muslim medical tourists"

is it just me , or you're stupid ?

why did you bring this article from feb 2014 up ? to post that ?

please don't transform into a troll buddy . you're a good member .

EDIT : since i blocked a troll , it seems like he/she was the one who trolled not you . my bad mate .

@Serpentine dadash bebinam chi kar mikoni :D

Last edited:
yeah lol . we got our butt corrected .

"Iran gradually becoming prime destination for Muslim medical tourists"

is it just me , or you're stupid ?

why did you bring this article from feb 2014 up ? to post that ?

please don't transform into a troll buddy . you're a good member .

EDIT : since i blocked a troll , it seems like he/she was the one who trolled not you . my bad mate .

@Serpentine dadash bebinam chi kar mikoni :D
i never said which country is better, turkey or iran. i just said its funny to see how turks hijack every iranian post.

Last edited:
i never said which country is beteer, turkey or iran. i just said its funny to see how turks hijack every iranian post.

We dont.... always do that. Though its pointless to correct a person that cant write down "better" properly.

you guys are still the same :P..whenever some positive iranian post come up and iranian say " we are best in middle east", you guys come and correct them :D

Not to mention the fact that we dont ever go to their section and behave that way. We are not that insecure.
These people have some complexes and hare highly obsessed and insecure.

Especially this Sinan fella. The time he spends here obsessing over us, he could have spent with his future wife, with which he practically has no relations and hardly ever see.
The dude needs professional help. lol
Just look at this recent example. He bumps an over 1 year old thread, just to declare that Turks and Iranians are culturally worlds apart.
Tell me, is this the behavior of a sane individual? :disagree: lol

@kollang @haman10 @rmi5 @Serpentine

Last edited:
Nahhh...the interesting part is, how my relations were Iranians a year ago....it was like, i was offering my hand in peace but instead you spit on my hand.

I was really surprised at the time when Haman was smiling on our faces and trash talking behind our backs..... but in time, i came to learn that indeed many Iranian users are like that....

You actively come here on a continuous basis just to start unnecessary argument. No one cares about how your relations with Iranians were a year ago or whatever. Its an internet forum dude. You are highly obsessed.
Please tell me how many times we come over to your section. Practically never. We simply dont care about you.

Back
Top Bottom