What's new

Iran gradually becoming prime destination for Muslim medical tourists

Mate what is "Taqqiya", i begin to see the use of the word frequently these days ?

Is it "Tekke", i mean something like this ? :undecided:

:-)
It does not have anything to do with Tekke ;)
It means you can lie to save your interest, and it is a religious law, which the term Taqqiya refers to it. ;)

I tend to see what people think or how they react around me and then conclude, not what they are probably hiding in their minds and I'm yet to see one single person (a muslim) in Iran who think Turks are not Muslims (and yes they may exist of course, because lunatics exist in every country).
And use of this Taqiyya thingy term has became too frequent on this forum recently, usually with no proper meaning and purpose.
well, its meaning is obvious and suits for the situations when someone lies for his interests, which is a very typical behavior of basijis, and their Saudi couterparts in this forum ;)
BTW, one does not need to be a genius to know what basijis think about Turkey, I fully understand that you want to be nice with turkish members, but, I prefer to be honest and tell them the truth ;)

Last edited:
:-)
It does not have anything to do with Tekke ;)
It means you can lie to save your interest, and it is a religious law, which the term Taqqiya refers to it. ;)

well, its meaning is obvious and suits for the situations when someone lies for his interests, which is a very typical behavior of basijis, and their Saudi couterparts in this forum ;)
BTW, one does not need to be a genius to know what basijis think about Turkey, I fully understand that you want to be nice with turkish members, but, I prefer to be honest and tell them the truth ;)

It has nothing to do with being nice. though I respect Turkish members, but that doesn't mean that I will lie to gain their respect.I'm also telling the truth here when I'm saying I'm yet to see someone who considers Turks as non-Muslims, it has nothing to do with Taqiiya. @Sinan Actually this word is regularly abused by many members on this forum while its right meaning is not usually mentioned.

The true meaning of Taqiyya, according to Shia sources is that you can hide your identity/ideology/intentions if your life is in danger (or will be in danger by revealing them).So if someone wants to say Turks are not Muslims, no one is going to hurt or kill him/her to use Taqqiya. It doesn't make any sesne at all. Whether Taqiya itself is a good thing or not is not topic of this discussion, but at least its right meaning should be mentioned here.

As I said many may oppose Secularism as a system of governing, but it's different from saying seculars are not Muslims. A large part of Iranians themselves are seculars in nature and even those basijis don't say what you are saying.Maybe you have seen one or two cases, I don't deny they exist, just like lunatics may exist in Turkey who consider Shias as 'Kaffirs’ or heretics, but we are talking about the majority here. The absolute majority, not lunatic minority.

Hmm, hard to believe this.

Actually Turkey already has this role. Medical customers are coming all over the world to get treatment in Turkey. Turkey has best eye surgery hospital in the world. Newer technology than European and American hospitals. It was Turkish scientist of Greek descent who invented new techniques in this field.

In which field is Iran advanced? I never heard from somebody. I got illness. Let me go to Iran to get treatment. Most of doctors already fled Iran long time ago. Maybe shia muslims will come to Iran for shia prayer/witchcraft from ayatolia but other than that I don't see a market. Does anyone have statistics of how much income Iran gets from medical service?

In which field is Iran advanced? I never heard from somebody.

When it comes to nanotechnology, stem cell research, etc. Iran is more advanced than Turkey.

I got illness. Let me go to Iran to get treatment. Most of doctors already fled Iran long time ago. Maybe shia muslims will come to Iran for shia prayer/witchcraft from ayatolia but other than that I don't see a market. Does anyone have statistics of how much income Iran gets from medical service?

There are enough doctors in Iran. We don't have a doctor shortage; its the other way around.

Iran earned 1.5 billion dollars due health tourism in 2012.

Iran reports earnings of $1.5bn from health tourism in 2012

Hmm, hard to believe this.

Actually Turkey already has this role. Medical customers are coming all over the world to get treatment in Turkey. Turkey has best eye surgery hospital in the world. Newer technology than European and American hospitals. It was Turkish scientist of Greek descent who invented new techniques in this field.

In which field is Iran advanced? I never heard from somebody. I got illness. Let me go to Iran to get treatment. Most of doctors already fled Iran long time ago. Maybe shia muslims will come to Iran for shia prayer/witchcraft from ayatolia but other than that I don't see a market. Does anyone have statistics of how much income Iran gets from medical service?

Talking about eye surgery. Which is the best hospital or clinic for laser eye treatment. If you have any link i would appreciate it.

When it comes to nanotechnology, stem cell research, etc. Iran is more advanced than Turkey.
I never heard that kind of treatment. Nanotech and cell research? What kind of treatment is that? It is just another "on-paper" success but in reality it is just a lot of foam, no substance...

There are enough doctors in Iran. We don't have a doctor shortage; its the other way around.

Iran earned 1.5 billion dollars due health tourism in 2012.

Iran reports earnings of $1.5bn from health tourism in 2012
Turkey health tourism revenue is 100 billion
http://www.saglik.gov.tr/SaglikTurizmi/dosya/1-79232/h/eng-medikal-turizm.pdf

I wonder who wrote this article saying Iran is becoming medical hub.[/quote]

100 billion? Haha, tell me another joke. I've seen completely different figures in Turkey. You don't even earn that much out of regular tourism, you fool.

It has nothing to do with being nice. though I respect Turkish members, but that doesn't mean that I will lie to gain their respect.I'm also telling the truth here when I'm saying I'm yet to see someone who considers Turks as non-Muslims, it has nothing to do with Taqiiya. @Sinan Actually this word is regularly abused by many members on this forum while its right meaning is not usually mentioned.

The true meaning of Taqiyya, according to Shia sources is that you can hide your identity/ideology/intentions if your life is in danger (or will be in danger by revealing them).So if someone wants to say Turks are not Muslims, no one is going to hurt or kill him/her to use Taqqiya. It doesn't make any sesne at all. Whether Taqiya itself is a good thing or not is not topic of this discussion, but at least its right meaning should be mentioned here.

As I said many may oppose Secularism as a system of governing, but it's different from saying seculars are not Muslims. A large part of Iranians themselves are seculars in nature and even those basijis don't say what you are saying.Maybe you have seen one or two cases, I don't deny they exist, just like lunatics may exist in Turkey who consider Shias as 'Kaffirs’ or heretics, but we are talking about the majority here. The absolute majority, not lunatic minority.
Let's agree to disagree ;)

Iran gradually becoming prime destination for Muslim medical tourists?
This must be a joke. Is this what Iranians are proud of now a days? gradually becoming? Iran was prim destination for medical tourists before those nutter ayatollahs come to power.
How many Iranian doctor and scientist were forced to leave Iran because of them?

:tup:
Exactly true. Mass emigration has been massive. statistics, published 6-7 years ago, were mentioning about 5-6 million Iranians emigrated from Iran. probably another 1 million have been emigrated in these recent 6-7 years as well, and many of them have been engineers, doctors, and businessmen. As an example, more than half of alumni of the university in Iran that I received my bachelor degree, which is the best technical university of Iran, are currently living in USA.

Just wonderin Surenas, do you work on Graphene ?
Graphene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have done some work on Graphene, do you have any questions, or just asking that kid?

Well, you will never earn that amount with toilet cleaning. I don't accept Iran earning 1.5 billion. Iran doesn't have any added value in that field. All surrounding countries have better health systems than Iran except Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. But that is because of war situation in those areas. Not that Iran is providing anything quality. If they have money, they would go to descent place.

You are living in the Netherlands because you parents decided to clean bathrooms in Europe and you want to tell me about 'advanced' products, health tourism and other regional stuff?

Whether you believe it or not, I don't care. Iranians are renowned for their history and experiences with medicines, going back thousands of years, when your ancestors were still wondering how to beat horse-milk.

Second, Iran is one of the most advanced health system countries in the region. People come from Azerbaijan, Bahrein, Oman, Emirates, India, etc. to enjoy Iranian medical treatment. Various international organizations have praised Iran's health care system, even claiming that it should be an example for their own states.

:tup:
I have done some work on Graphene, do you have any questions, or just asking that kid?

Nope he said, Iran has better Nanotechnology than Turkey, so i was just wandering if Iran is working on Graphene.

@atatwolf @Surenas

Guys, it is really enough with the toilet cleaning issue. Please develop some real arguments so we can enjoy reading your posts. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom